Teen Titans Go! Movie Officially in the works

cbr.com/teen-titans-go-feature-film-release-date/?utm_source=CBR-TW&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-TW&view=list

What did we do to deserve this?
Who asked for this?
Why was this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aR1fxfqASFg
youtube.com/watch?v=Xm4tR-YQels
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God is dead and we killed him

>GET READY FOR YOUR NEW FAVORITE MOVIE, SUMMER 2018!

I just wanna say that I hate all of you, and this is exactly what you deserve.

I'm really neutral to Teen Titans Go, but I really hate the discussion around it, especially those same 5 people who go "TTG is saving Cartoon Network with its ratings, if you don't like it don't watch it", it's kind of hard to agree with that statement when 60% of CN's runtime is dedicated to the show and shows like OK KO, Adventure Time, etc pull in the same numbers because Kids don't care what they watch.

HAHAHAHAH WEEABOOS AND NOSTALGIAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Neat.

Will it be kino?

But I like this show

Then you're retarded

POST YFW YOU'RE NOT A TEEN TITANS (2003) NOSTALGIAFAG

Genius, now CN can spam this all weekend instead of Diary of a Wimpy Kid

I'm gonna be first in line to see this movie, fuck all of you guys in the balls.

Good to know.

Robin is never going to not be a joke in the general public is he?TTGO Robin is such a loser.

As a big fan of the original show, I've stopped giving a fuck a long time ago. This is the new face of the franchise and we'll just have to live with it.
Luckily it's not like the old show stopped existing. I can still watch that when I want, and this show is not canon to the old one, so it doesn't even detracts from it, like some would say season 5 of SJ did.

It's time for another Good Idea, Bad Idea

Good Idea: Making a Justice League Movie

Bad Idea: Making a Teen Titans Go! Movie

this is further proof that my life isnt really living and that this is some sort of hell im in

Only possible up side to this is it's CN's first feature film since the PPG movie bombed and if this is successful it could lead to feature films of better shows.

Do we really need these threads in rapid fire?

Oh no, a movie is being made of a cartoon I don't like. I should make a melodramatic post about how I'm going to kill myself!

>white male character presented as a loser who is constantly turned down by female character
Gee who would have seen that coming

The show had a few running gags where Starfire did like him....She ended up getting cucked by the moon in one of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=aR1fxfqASFg

What if the movie's US release date is in the shadow of movie that's guaranteed to sell more tickets?

>white male character presented as a loser who is constantly turned down by female character
Maybe if Robin wasn't such a pitiful loser and was as hot as Aquaman he'd score with Starfire.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xm4tR-YQels

Reminder that season 4 hasn't been renewed. I believe TTG is planning to end it but the popularity of the movie will cause it to be revived.

>TTG movie comes out
>Enter, PhantomStrider, etc. post 30 minute long videos about how this is the end of animation and now Earth will never join the intergalactic council
>Everyone watches the videos and talks nonstop about TTG movie
>TTG movie opens #1 at the box office and becomes highest grossing animated film of all time
>Tara Strong, Aaron Horvath, Christina Miller, etc. all thank Enter/other "critics" for making their movies a success
>mfw

its funny because they could have finished the entire good series instead!

Post your face when it beats Incredibles 2 at the box office.

>good
No. Your show is mediocre. Keep crying.

it's WB not CN

but you're right about the latter part

Where the fuck is the Gumball Movie?
PPG got it's movie 4 years after debut, Regular Show got it's movie 5 years after debut. The Loud House is getting it's own movie 4 years after debut in 2020, and now TTG is also getting a movie 5 years after debut.
It's been 6-and-a-half years since Gumball first aired, and nearly 11 since the show was picked up. The most creative TV animation of the 2010s should have a fucking movie.

>the making of this movie replaced another one
>"YOUR NEW FAVORITE MOVIE!!!"
>":literally over 45 minutes of beat boy twerking, robins baby hands, BOOYAHAHAHAH, raven liking ponies, and starfire being dumb as fuck

I'm probably going to watch it for no real reason.

He also needs to stop eating the fish

>the making of this movie replaced another one
What?
>":literally over 45 minutes of beat boy twerking, robins baby hands, BOOYAHAHAHAH, raven liking ponies, and starfire being dumb as fuck
We'll probably get thinks like pic related

Is this your first day here?

Gumball doesn't get a movie but this shit does? God is dead

t. TTG writer

>mfw the cheap animation makes it a financial success no matter how bad the box office is

It has to get a beefed up budget, right? R-right?

They aren't even hiding the fact that this is CN's Spongebob at this point.

yeah i can't imagine it won't

the show's artstyle with a budget for full animation would be eye candy

Since Teen Titans Go is so popular, they gave making a theatrical Cartoon Network movie another chance. The last theatrical one was The Powerpuff Girls Movie.

I'm not going to suck CN's dick & give them money for the TTG movie!

How fucking awesome would a Gumball movie be you guys? Imagine all of these plots.
>Gumball and his family finally leaving Elmore to see what awesome shit lies out in the real world.
>Gumball steals that "Magic Van" that keeps popping up and takes it on a trip through realms.
>Gumball and his family go back in time to see the history of Elmore.
>Gumball crossing-over with other franchises for a huge adventure.
Imagine the Sunrise smooth animation, the crisp lighting, the elegant voice acting all in one place.

Now imagine a show with super heroes. These super heroes become caricatures of their old form for a comedy cartoon and all they do is twerk, flat "meta" humor with horrible delivery and yell one-liners. They also often depend on guest stars for special events and have cheap, mediocre animation. It's creation makes fans unanimously hate the franchise, and is a huge pinpoint for the current state of a currently horrible channel.
Imagine that getting a feature film of 104 total minutes in Theaters WORLDWIDE. Everywhere you can think of. United States, Canada, India, Japan, Pakistan, Italy, Russia, wherever you can think of.

TTG isn't a CN original.
If anything, Be Cool Scooby Doo would get a movie before Gumball.

>Reminder that TTG has really good animation in some episodes (campfire stories, 404020/NBTS, ETC) that buffed up with the movie budget would be a sight to see
>Double reminder that the staff is probably the best on CN right now. They aren't SJWs like the majority of the cartoon makers on CN and they don't have personal ties with any of the characters like Goldman and the creator of TAWOG
>Triple reminder that the writers do indeed care and aren't in it for the money like the people behind nuBen10. They could make an interesting parody or another aesthetics 80 special. The writers of TTG are given freedom no CN show has had for a while and with a movie the possibilities are now a bigger reach.

I'll believe it is "the best" when that actually happens!

>Now imagine a show with super heroes. These super heroes become caricatures of their old form for a comedy cartoon and all they do is twerk, flat "meta" humor with horrible delivery and yell one-liners. They also often depend on guest stars for special events and have cheap, mediocre animation. It's creation makes fans unanimously hate the franchise, and is a huge pinpoint for the current state of a currently horrible channel
I like how you just ignored the positive aspects and groped onto their negative ones while not doing that for TAWOG. I'm baffled that you guys still haven't realized why the show makes fun of you....

Probably only to pay big name stars to provide voices
>mfw the movie isn't about the Titans epically saving Jump City/The World from Slade, but them doing something really mundane (like going to the pizza place because the phone died)

>They aren't SJWs like the majority of the cartoon makers on CN
Bullshit, they work in Hollywood.

>shilling this hard for TTG

YOU FOOLS!

I TOLD YOU IT WOULD COME TO THIS

TTG ALL DAY EVERY DAY

BUT NOBODY LISTENED

NOW WHO'S WRONG? HOW DO YOU FEEL KNOWING YOU CAUSED THIS?

I'm just stating facts.

LOVING EVERY LAUGH.

Keep seething nostalgiafags

Isn't Adventure Time also getting a Movie in theaters next year?

at least will be better than the "my small horsie" the movie

>>Reminder that TTG has really good animation in some episodes (campfire stories, 404020/NBTS, ETC) that buffed up with the movie budget would be a sight to see
Gumball has good animation throughout every single episode.
>>Double reminder that the staff is probably the best on CN right now. They aren't SJWs like the majority of the cartoon makers on CN and they don't have personal ties with any of the characters like Goldman and the creator of TAWOG
Gumball has more competent staff that put more effort into what they perform. Ben has no personal ties with the characters besides basing some of the characters on his family. Basing characters on other things are very common, and knowing what you're doing with the character is better for a movie.
>>Triple reminder that the writers do indeed care and aren't in it for the money like the people behind nuBen10.
Like Gumball.
>>They could make an interesting parody or another aesthetics 80 special.
Like Gumball.
>>The writers of TTG are given freedom no CN show has had for a while
Like Gumball.
>>and with a movie the possibilities are now a bigger reach.
Like what a Gumball movie could be. Also here are some other things that make Gumball eligible
>Has won dozens of awards worldwide
>Has attractions/theme parks in locations like Dubai
>Most currently successful Cartoon Network series right now just behind Adventure Time. Reeling in nearly 200M worldwide, CN seems to want to continue it due to the success after Ben leaves the team.
>A series known PRIMARILY for it's creativity has way over 100% room for a full-length feature film in Theatres.

Looks like Gumball is eligible too. Where the fuck is his movie though? Did CN stop giving a fuck? Is Clarence The Movie next?

Warner Bros. are pretty sjw-heavy, buddy.

>Gumball doesn't get a movie but this shit does? God is dead
DC has more financial backing to fund a theatrical production of their cartoon than CN and TTG! Has 1000x the merchandising potential of Gumball. Literally nobody gives a fuck about Gumball.

>I like how you just ignored the positive aspects and groped onto their negative ones while not doing that for TAWOG
Thanks for appreciating my post.
>Negative Aspects of Gumball:
>Jokes are repetitive many of the time
>Season Five is weak in comparison to the older four seasons
>Latest Voice Actors performances can't compare to what the older few have provided
>Episode plots lately, once again, are repetitive and seem like remakes of older episodes.

>Positive Aspects of Teen Titans Go:
>Episodes are good sometimes. Even a broken clock is right once a day.
>

What if it has to compete with Disney at the box office?

Do you realize how many Cartoon Network movies have had theatrical movies announced that have never materialized?

Though the film only being 9 months away from release seems to indicate they're confident this'll be made, so maybe it will come out.

*Cartoon Network series

They can make a TTG! Movie for $100 and a pair of pepperoni pizzas for the voice cast. It's getting made.

So, when's that Incredibles 2 teaser trailer comin' out?

Press F to pay respects to western animation

Wow, and I thought I was a shill....

>problem: oversaturation of ttg threads
>solution: filter out ttg threads
this is the only healthy solution

If anything, I fear how this will contribute to shit threads.

It'll be...
>nostalgia fags complaining
>shitposters saying everyone got BTFO while ironically complaining about something equally autistic
>people trying to bring up e celebs in an attempt to stir up drama

sadly is cancelled.

Don't forget that depending on what it's Rotten Tomato or imdb score is people with either say fans have been btfo'd or haters have been btfo'd

>It'll be...
>>nostalgia fags complaining
>>shitposters saying everyone got BTFO while ironically complaining about something equally autistic
>>people trying to bring up e celebs in an attempt to stir up drama
How is this different from current Go threads?

Gumball is being made by a European studio, and Europeans earn more than Americans in general, making it more costly than just using one of their American shows instead.

I just want it to not take up 90% of airtime, jesus christ

>hurr you only hate it because it ain’t the original
How do we stop this Sup Forums?

I can't fucking wait

It's gonna be the LEGO movie of capeshit

That was what LEGO Batman was. This is more like the Emoji Movie of Capeshit.

>30-second advertisements showing all of this during every single commercial break.

Will DC get another Oscar?

>this shit gets a movie instead of SU

I don't even like SU and I agree with this.

If it's going up against whatever Disney movie is getting released in the same year, no.

>either of them getting a movie
They're both shit

Sup Forums will be involved this time.

They have to pay theaters to broadcast the movie, adds on TV etc. Most of the budget will be through promotion.

also that show is only has 1% of CNs total air time. BTFO

How am I BTFO?
Or is the TTG Defense Force on high alert today?

no, its funny because your show is dying

>your show is dying
>I don't even like SU

??????????

Come on Mission Impossible 6, since you also release on the same day as Teen Titans Go!, destroy that sucker at the box office.

I'm pretty sure will reach 99% after the movie premieres.
Look how saturated SpongeBob got after the first movie.

I hated TTG when it began airing (first several episodes were garbage) but now I'm just indifferent since I've seen a few decent episodes of it.

It really is a mixed bag of a show but I'm interested in what they'll do for a movie. Plus, this is the first tv cartoon movie in years.