VOTEHILLARYONLINE - DON'T LET IT SLIDE!

Sup Sup Forums
Me and my bros have been planning this shit for a lot already, some threads have been created a couple of weeks ago, but died fast, so we could finish the shit in silence.

I will say as it is - EPIC FAIL. All we have is the picrel front page, and I would like it to be better.

Searching for fucking CSS talents, I will send you the source code for this shit in our Discord.

We also need help with hosting, 20 bucks, or some private server would work.

Come on lads, help us, make it happen!
MAGA 2016

-Jeb Bush

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CVjBX
discord.gg/zfuuv
discord.gg/UG6ta
discord.gg/6J3uz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUMP

Good idea, let's fuck up those HillShills

>ttt
>444
Nice to see KEK in the thread

This isn't a slide thread

bump

I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I HATE THEM.

*on all levels except physical i have lost fate in this thread*

BUMP

Use this number format for big numbers: i.e. 2.500.000

don't give up hope yet. Only sith deal in absolutes.

Or 2,500,000 rather, I forgot how dirty anglos do it for a moment.

Bump

Do not do this. Only europeans do that shit.

This is illegal my friend

call the police, i dont give a fuck

If you know anybody who's in Uni right now github.com has vouchers for free servers for students.

Do you really just write a huge mess of a number for information pamphlets and advertisements? I'm in disbelief here.

The use ','. Fucking savages ;)

Now we are actually doing something, good work guys, have my bump.

.'s are used for decimal place indicator. Only science and math use ,'s. Other numbers, like those who have voted already, don't need it because it is an estimation and not an exact number.

It's an exact number, since we are going to calculate ppl voted on our website + a random number.

Don't let it slide

>People complain Dems might be commiting vote fraud
>trick people into voting wrongly
>wonder why american democracy is so fucked up

Great job.

That is besides the point anyway since you want to give structure to the appearance of the website and a huge string of digits just looks intimidating and out of place. Could raise some eyebrows on first glance.

Bump

Ahh, then use the comma for sure!

Well right now there is a random number generator :D

Why do you want trump to win? What is your endgame?

Make it so they have to put there name address and phone number then after the election dump them all

KEK wills the misguiding of Shillbots

Let's get these fools to believe they've voted online so they don't vote election day.

I can try to help, it's been a little while since I've messed around with CSS.

What's the discord address?

Post rare Hillary's

Our plan exactly, together with facebook, g+, linkedin and twitter integration, as well as adress and zip

discord.gg/CVjBX

IT might backfire, making people vote for Hillary even more if discovered and covered by MSM

Target audience should be dindus, tumblrinas, ADHD SJWs, etc : low IQ people

doesn't even need to look presentable

Of course it doesnt, but I am white and I respect myself, that's why the job will be done top notch

That's why we have to do it last minute

Are you in

My girlfriend's son said he's seen a site that's already doing this. Before you buy a server you might want to look it up

This is an abomination, not particularly reprehensible, just another shitstain on the frayed and tattered fabric of our democracy, but still detestable. my only consolation is that it is probably irrelevant and if not will certainly backfire.

It's telling me the instant invite is invalid or expired... can you generate a new one please.

Get in fast
discord.gg/zfuuv

>people complain that Dems are committing vote fraud
>some spaghetti nigger fools them
>some cuck thinks this is a big deal

Fuck off nerd virgin, this is a good idea

Literally avatar of our discord thread
Don't forget to make it a big deal In the middle of election (lazy niggers wont get in the first day)

I'll be another anonymous voice to say that this is a bad idea. I won't give you the moral imperative of it, instead I would say what do we gain?

Perhaps you mislead a few people, but not many. What you do instead is give the MSM ammo against Trump. Every single thing done in favor of Trump, might as well be done by him, and it will be used against him.

You retards will be damaging to his campaign. I'm legitimately surprised by some of the weaponized autism that has come out of this election and the brilliant counter campaigns such as draft our daughters. This online voting scheme is a defect, let it die.

I'm a front end web dev, I also have exp with servers and hosting and all that shit.

What do you need doing exactly?

Not sure if i support this. However, im pretty sure the dems are still rigging. This is less rigged than their method. Were just exposing people as idiots, not changing their actual ballots.

Coding, twitter and share API integration
That's backend tho, get in the discord, maybe you can help us
Respond when you will be able to click the link on seconds

This, the liberal kike media could easily use this to counter actual dem voting fraud. Starve the jews of anti-Trump material.

Come on boiii

post invite

bump

what are your skills
you filthy FBI infiltrator

15+ yrs web dev, front/back, shitty gui, php->.Net, trolling since the 90's on mIRC

I wasn't here for previous threads but looks like a pretty bad idea now that I've figured out what it actually is. Like I get it, the concept sounds great but it's just going to easily backfire as soon as any of the media pick up on it, and it will literally effect maybe...(10's, 100's??) of voters at best.

I can't see it positively effecting the results in any meaningful way and I can see it easily effecting it negatively.

that, oops

ubmp

discord.gg/UG6ta

Lol I've gotten 3 texts about voting locations in my area.

You are fucking retarded to think anyone would fall for this vote online crap.

He is in Italy...

Just stop, Hetalia.

1. It's an obvious hoax, too simplistic, even the negroest nigger won't fall for that - the concept, not the site's mock-up per se.
2. It's very similar to recent fake Wikileaks about stinky Hillary - just wait for some White Knight to tell media about this, and Trump supporters will be called desperate cheaters, dimming O'Keefe's revelations impact.
3. We're already winning, and there's a nigger-tape going out tomorrow, why would you do that?
4. It's actually a voter fraud - if you get caught, Trump supporters will be called hypocrites - you know, Trump is talking about rigged fucking election.

tl;dr Appreciate the effort (if you're not CTR double-agent, of course), but it'll do more harm than good.

Discord isn't trustworthy. Cancel the invite.

discord.gg/6J3uz

It is, get in

i'm in

You know you're on a sinking ship when even the most HIV positive media outlets like the fucking New York Times says it's bullshit.

Yeah, I'm willing to bet this is a doublecross of some sort. Anyone who puts even the smallest bit of thought into this can see it's not just a bad, easily debunkable idea, but that it won't achieve anything at all.

Who exactly does this target? People with down syndrome?

bump for a good cause, if posssible make one for each battleground state and put links to the official democrat party website from those states on the main page