The proverbial sh*t is about to hit the fan it seems...

The proverbial sh*t is about to hit the fan it seems. Three things I learned just today showing Hillary's campaign may be quickly unraveling just 1 week before the election...
1) Chris Matthews from MSNBC's Hardball (who is one of Hillary's big surrogates in the media) has distanced himself from her stating that if you want to vote for everything that is wrong with this country, then vote for Hillary Clinton!
2) Rumors have said that Michelle Obama has had her Twitter account wiped all the way back to 2013 to distance herself from Hillary and the Clinton family. I went to Twitter to check for myself and it's true. The latest tweet so far is dated from March 4th, 2013. No mention of Hillary or the Clinton's anywhere.
3) And this perhaps is the most damaging of all. After checking Michelle Obama's Twitter feed, I decided to check President Obama's Twitter feed. Though he has not had his account wiped dating back to any specific date, he has had all tweets mentioning Hillary or the Clinton family removed. He too has abandoned Hillary just a week before the election.
What do these people know that we don't that could be coming up in the next few days? Why now have they finally abandoned the woman they've put up on such a high pedestal as a guaranteed shoe-in for President?
I can't wait to find out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jL7bNtl_Sfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unprecedented levels of retardation on Sup Forums

This doesn't prove that hillary will lose, asshole!

>Wiped
You mean like with a cloth?

sources

>t. Increasingly nervous cuck

Where they following her to begin with? Just curious guys I really don't know

Holy shieet
Is our realm getting better?!

what the fuck is with CTR shills posting this trash? are you trying to discredit us? provide some fucking proof that they were following her before and aren't any more

They're trying to save their asses for when the pedo ring is revealed to the public. Even if Hillary is elected, she'll be under investigation at the start of her presidency, and we could see her and others in her administration face charges. The MSM and current Democrat coalition is preparing for this. It's covering their own asses.

Underrated

They never followed her lol

Ya know, I'm just going to spread it. How many people are really going to look into it?
Fuck normies

no they were not

I pretty much figured.

I don't know what country your flag is (I assume some Balkan shithole) but it needs to be rangebanned.

Holy fuck it's actually true. I just checked them all, and none of them are following her. I thought this was just a meme. Not even the god damn white house is following her anymore.

Your eyes asshat, literally go to twitter and look at their profiles.

Perfect.

Boo Michelle uses @FLOTUS, the other account has been dormant since 2013. I'm all the way TRUMP but let's keep the record correc.t MAGA

Fuck i love twitter now

Can someone PLEASE post proof that they WERE following her at some point? Or that there were messages in the past that aren't there anymore?

I'd love to have more than just hearsay on this.

People have posted proof they weren't.

Obama is still campaigning for her in Ohio you fucking retard
>b-but muh Twitter
We don't gauge support on Twitter.

Yeah, this guy gets it.

Probably just a meme.

Repost it.

GUYS DID WE GET BRENSTEIN'D AGAIN?
LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING O ?

shillary is down

you made me happy. thank you

FUCK THIS SHIT
ELECTION FRAUD
IS THE ONLY THING
THAT MATTERS

Chris "Tingles" Matthews did indeed appear to give a strong endorsement of Trump. Everything else relating to the 0bamas and twitter is not true.

ALLLLL ABOARD

youtube.com/watch?v=jL7bNtl_Sfw

CHOO CHOO

Need proof that they were ever following her to begin with.

Thanks for that kek

>Obama: "Guys, this is super serious. Hillary is done. We need to get away from this sinking ship. I know, let's all unfollow her on twitter! That way, no one will be able to trace us back to her!"

Flotus? Seriously you call her that. The presidents wife, is called a floater. Oh for fucks sake.

Thats Ecuador you fuckin' retard. Ecuadorians are fucking based, they are cool people and they have a fasces on their flag.

Yeah, it's ridiculous the first lady gets as much attention as she does. Never understood why we trip over ourselves to make every first lady feel special. You married a guy who became president, real impressive.

Please note: in order to reach the 10000000 mark by election day, roughly 4400000 posts need to be made over the next 7 days. this is about 628572 a day, or 26190 posts an hour.

apparently this board gets an average of 7000 posters throughout the day. this means every man, woman and underage faggot must make at least 4 posts an hour in order for us to hit our target by election day. this is easily achievable.

if you want to sleep, get your shitposts in earlier. you will need to hit roughly 96 posts a day, although obviously more is preferable.

godspeed lads. regardless of who you're voting for, your board needs you

LESS TWEETING MORE MEMEING

It would be fun to think about if we can prove they ever followed her in the first place

Until then, fake and gay

>1 post by this ID