Im a Torah-observant Jew, ask me anything (((Sup Forums))) related

Im a Torah-observant Jew, ask me anything (((Sup Forums))) related

I will be in the restroom then I will answer your questions. I promise to be unapologetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
henrymakow.com/2016/01/Frankfurt-School-is-Illuminati-Jewish-Satanism.html
conspiracyschool.com/blog/holiness-sin-freud-frankfurt-school-and-kabbalah
vintagefrumteens.blogspot.com/search/label/MISC-----kabalah and nistar
vintagefrumteens.blogspot.com/search/label/MISC-----kabbalists and palm readers
vintagefrumteens.blogspot.com/search/label/MISC-----kabbalists and palm readers 2
vintagefrumteens.blogspot.com/search/label/MISC-----rambam and kabalah
vintagefrumteens.blogspot.com/search/label/MISC-----gilgulim
covenanteyes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How does it feel that Trump will be elected and the holocaust will actually happen

Fucking kill yourself you greedy kike cunt?

>The Jews and Their Lies (Part 1 of 2)
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM

>The Jews and Their Lies (Part 2 of 2)
youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js

what's the deal with those Jew guys with black hats and curly hair?

what do you think of Israel?

is the whole goy = cattle shtick just Sup Forums memery?

Why do you still do the Blood Libel in this modern era?

Troll

People like you motivate me to keep going. Persecuting me will make me more enbolden. Edomites *never* learn.

They are LARPing olden days like the great Rabbis reccomend for those who can handle it

Troll, please leave. You arent welcomed.

COOL FLAG

>"Marching to Zion"
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

Israel is a secular country that has Jewiah people (who I care about)

Did you enjoy getting your bleeding dick sucked by an old man when you were a baby?

ITS YOU AGAIN YOU COCK SUCKER FUCK YOU

i have Talmud at home, together with Bible and Quran btw. If i read it, would i actually be reading Bible's Old Testament? If yes, whats the point of it, couldnt you just buy a Bible and rip NT out?

what are you views on zionism?

why do jews want the white race to go extinct

>impossible for kikes mode: be honest

>Troll, please leave. You arent welcomed.

You guys always get REAL defensive about it yet never fucking stopped, which is why you got thrown out of most European countries when people found out about your kidnapping and tortures of kids.

So I ask again, why are you still doing it?

Oy vey, come on goyim how are you going to learn to be tolerant. You have to buy the Talmud AND the bible! And don't forget to get the personalised limited edition hard cover!

Do you revere the Talmud as much as the torah, do you study the Talmud?
How prevalent is mysticism in modern day Judaism in modern countries (such as kabbalah sp?)?
What's the reasoning behind not embracing Christ? He just updated the Jewish faith, the phrase "I desire mercy, not sacrifice" was meant to teach the pharicees that God doesn't care about blind rituals but the nature of your heart and actions. Early Christianity and orthodoxy is almost an extension of Judaism

there are these JEW ama threads all day every day fuck off with your shilling you disgusting hairy shit

MOLOCH GIT YE GONE

Where can i buy a good talmud in english or french ? I know it's a huge investissements.

no, the Torah is the first part of the bible. The Talmud is just a bunch of writings by ancient rabbis about the religion ect.

What is Jew's take on China?

I see lots of interracial marriage with Jewish men and Chinese women (idk I think I see that a lot in academia) and Israel is kinda trying to build stronger relationship with China more and more

Another Orthodox Jew here. Let's kike this shit up.

Not sure what you mean. The Talmud is commentary on the OT. You should read the text to understand the commentary.

Used to sort of make sense given the European sentiment. Modern Zionists need to fuck off forever. We got the state, now drop the idea of Chosen People.

We don't. You'll be good servants after the messiah comes.

No, and no, though that's because I spend my time on a Tibetan woodcarving forum.
It's behind a lot of traditions, but not many people acknowledge it.
Because God does believe about rituals in addition to faith, and furthermore anyone after Moses who tries to modify the laws of Moses is a false prophet.

Full set? Artscroll's probably your best source for an English translation because of ease of access. Not sure on French.

>We don't
i told you not to fucking lie jew

you could not even manage 1 single word without lying

jesus h christ

Should I ever go near jewish women? Are they paracidic and does something in their holy book make them worse than goyish women

OP Thanks to post here. Very sorry that these threads still attract immature trolls.

But in the new testament Jesus says to uphold every letter of the law written before, he hasn't modified it at all but explaining that the kingdom of heaven is within us all and blindly following the laws without faith is no way to serve god. Modern Christianity has modified the laws but Jesus did not. Is it possible they can't reconcile that they killed the Messiah and are just falsely waiting for another

Why are you avoiding my questions you shifty cunt? And why do you worship the devil?

What do you think about Jesus Christ?

What do you think about the Holocaust?

What do you think of Germany: both back in the Reichzeit and today?

Why does kabbalah lead to Cultural Marxism?

henrymakow.com/2016/01/Frankfurt-School-is-Illuminati-Jewish-Satanism.html

conspiracyschool.com/blog/holiness-sin-freud-frankfurt-school-and-kabbalah

How is 'we' a lie? Learn to count, leaf.

Culturally Jewish women are a toss up. You've got this learned behavior of passive aggression, but I've found that they're less prone to impulsiveness. I would, but that's because I'm used to it.

The laws of Moses said to follow the priests. Jesus didn't follow the priests. There are ways to subvert corruption within Judaism, though it's mostly wait for God to smite some fuckers.Is it possible? Yes. On the other hand, my ideology is internally consistent. If Jesus is the Messiah then acceptance of God his father would be enough to allow me into heaven even without faith in Jesus.

There are a few hundred false messiahs. I think he's just another one who managed to get a larger following.

It was a shitty thing that happened. I've seen my grandfather's tattoo and heard his stories. It was also 70 years ago.

Because Kabbalah centralizes powers to a few elites whose word must be accepted as absolute.

Hopw you're ready for round 2, Chaim.

Also kill yourself

what do you think of bosnians

The whole goyim being animals is referring to degenerate goyim. Goyim who are righteous and observe the seven laws of Noah as instructed to Mo'sheh Ra'bay'nu is beloved to Hashem because they have the status of having a tzelem Elokim (they have a true connection to Hashem because they have perfected their spiritual essence) (As is brought in the Mesh'nah in Ah'vote) and they have a portion to the future rectified world.

Oh, forgot the third question. Back then, would have been good if Hitler had stabilized then handed off power.

Now I have a couple German friends. You guys are all right. Overall your country is cuck central though.

Nah, I'll make you work harder.

No thoughts. Sorry, I'm not one of the globalist overlords who knows the plans for each and every country.

Artscroll.com

Have to be trolling.

If you honestly believe that shit, you're dumber than sharia fags XD

As a non-jew that's studied comparative religions, I can say that judaism is harder to understand than other dogmatic religions. Some antisemites will read the Talmud like if it was the Coran, that everything written is the litteral word of god to be believed.

Can you explain kabbalah? Is it prominent and is it frowned upon in jewish circles? Does the jewish community acknowledge the fact that a disproportionate amount of the global elite are jewish?

Why are you torturing and draining kids of their bloods?

Talmud is Torah.

Many of our practices today are from esoteric sources, especially among Sephardic Jews, but historically Ashkenazim have shunned Kabbalah because it was very dangerous like in the case of Shabbatai Tzvi.

Because Christianity is false. Please watch the lectures of Rabbi Toviah Singer on YouTube.

I don't know, but lost tribe Jews went there and intermarried with shigzahs and now none of them have halachich status as Jews even if it were the case it was a mother after mother which would be a miracle.

They are mean, but you just got to be Chad. Frum Jewish wife is actually the best wife but they only marry, well, Frum Jewish males.

He was a wicked man and I don't want to hear that filthy animal mentioned.

It happened. My former GF's father was an infant when his father was murdered by Polish corroborating with the Nazis....his mother survived miracoulously.....so his mom lied to him? Really? Ive also met very elderly frum survivors.....so they are all lying?

Rav Yaakov Emden (the arch-nemesis of the Sabbateans) wrote that Germans are genetic Amalekites. I heard a lecture where a contempary sage sage that Hitler was "the Moshiakh of the Amalekite nation"

Because it can be easily misinterpreted and people are attracted to it by their bad inclination.

No opinion, never met one, but I have a feeling they are niggers.

Do you actually like care too much about money?

So many ask a jew threads. They're just taunting people because retards are falling for the slide threads.

Is it really true that 60 millions Jews died in something called "shoah"?

>Is it really true that 60 millions Jews died in something called "shoah"?
You're off by an order of magnitude, the total is around 5.7-6.5 million depending on whose estimate you use

vintagefrumteens.blogspot.com/search/label/MISC-----kabalah and nistar

vintagefrumteens.blogspot.com/search/label/MISC-----kabbalists and palm readers

vintagefrumteens.blogspot.com/search/label/MISC-----kabbalists and palm readers 2

vintagefrumteens.blogspot.com/search/label/MISC-----rambam and kabalah

vintagefrumteens.blogspot.com/search/label/MISC-----gilgulim

Start with this. Happy Buchwuch!

How much more valuable is jew gold than regular gold

Yes. Women the worst.

6 million.

Do you think you are superior to non-Jews, do you dislike non-Jews, and do you accept converts as true Jews. Also do you agree with hate speech laws that protect Jews or think they are unconstitutional?

JESUS
E
S
U
S

Triggering kikes is fun :^)

You aren't funny.

observing these double digits desu senpai sempai desu

>and do you accept converts as true Jews
Depends on whose conversions. Orthodox Jews will reject reform conversions, for example

is it true that the old testament is about aliens coming to earth and creating the human race?

Follow-up question:
Why are jews so sensitive

Now, now Shlomo, show some chesed for the poor goyim! Baruch Hashem.

I can't explain kabbalah. It's an incredibly dense and esoteric system that even those who claim to understand it admit is inherently flawed because it's an attempt by humans to understand god. It's not prominent, only those who choose to go into study consider it, but it's not frowned upon. Mystic tradition is often accepted.

Yes, and in some cases it's taken as a point of pride and an example of Jewish values working. The thing to understand is that while Judaism may seem monolithic from the outside, from within it's incredibly divided. I can't even spend five minutes without arguing politics with my family, do I think that these bankers can work together?

Absolutely. More than average, at least.

No, no, yes. I think that hate speech laws are unconstitutional and they've only gotten a pass because of the overlap of hate speech and speech that would lead to violence.

Suicide is a sin, kike.

The Torah says we are supieor. Ask your local Rabbi about where it says in the Kuzari that there are 4 levels in the hierarchy of the world, the 4th being humans, then one more level exalted above the 4th, its the level of "K'lal Yisroel" and watch him start sputtering and resorting to apologetic tactics if he is not PC like I am.

Converts are true Jews but they are unable to serve as a conversion Rabbi and female converts are forbidden to marrying Kohanim, like divorced women.

How do you spell God's real name?

Hate speech laws protecting Jews is mandated by the Torah.

Are women allowed to wear clothes made of more than one cloth?

Are farmers allowed to plant in contradiction of the rules found in Leviticus?

Wow that's a lot of dead kikes!

What do you think of Italian Jews such as myself? I am secular and not a practicing Jew but my mother still is. Do you have any stereotypes about us?

Which one

Issues with our parents and educators.

No, Carlos.

>Talmud is Torah
Torah is Pentateuch. Talmud is Babylonian faggotry. Holy shit.

>hate speech laws in a secular country are mandated by our non secular book
yeah nah fuck off cunt, go back to Israel if you wanna mandate your faggy book

Why don't you believe that Jesus was the savoir?

>Which one

The real one, none of that indirect naming bullshit.

I don't know about that. I think in a poll just were one of the religions people minded the least about. 70% with catholics. If I had to converter to the religion I Find the coolest it would be haredi judaism where you spend your day learning all the time.

>torah
>not talmud
nice try

Yes, but not wool and linen sewn in the same garment.

You need to be more detailed with the second question.

Which one? I'm guessing Yahweh, in which case it's יהוה.

Yes, but not two organic cloths. Polyester and wool is okay, wool and linen isn't.

No, but loopholes are found because Judaism is all about that sophistry.

Do you wear tight jeans? Every Italian Jew I've met has worn tight jeans.

He's confused and a retard. The word for Talmud is Torah Sheh Beal Peh. Means oral law, as opposed to written law.

Shabbot Shalom, brother.

How goes your endeavors? I am a black and a child of abraham also. I have recently converted to become one of you and have zero regrets whatsoever. Though for some reason I feel as though I am not seen as a true jew yet. What must I do to earn the respect of the people?

Well this isn't answering anybody.

Watch the lectures of Rabbi Toviah Singer.

They are all the "real one"

The Ramchal was from Italy. Never met an Italian Jew in my life.

You need to suck the mangled cock of a baby

If this guy is the average representative of Judaism on Sup Forums I can understand the hatred.

Do you have a filter on your internet? Does your converting Rav know u on Sup Forums boi?

covenanteyes.com/

Also check out Tag near you.

Dude no.

Why should jews be allowed to exist?

Carlos is mexican you kike.
i'm italian.
Mauro Biglino, An expert in dead languages and translator for the Vatican says it is so. Since i belive the bible is a fantasy book with giants, deamons and angels, why we shouldn't spice up the story with aliens?

What's your opinion about Jewish exceptionalism? How does your community feel about it? Do you acknowledge any influence from European culture on Ashkenazi populations or is it generally regarded as a result of being the chosen people?

Both of you guys keep using terms that no one else would ever understand. Not everyone knows yeshiva-talk outside the beis medrash

Please don't kill me when Zion takes over the world.

Because you are the Edomite nation.

Lol the Rabbi of my shul sucked his infant's sons dick in the synaogouge when he performed circumcision on him lolo hes a very big Rabbi too

>youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
my what a compelling anti-semitic protestant sermon. really made me think

I keep all matters of my internet private. I dare not reveal everything. They do not know.

Just repent and accept Hashem's sovreignty, my dear brother. Please do the right thing.

is ancient jew god ayylium's?
pls i must know

U kaynenite azz nigga, I rahbehyuke you ba'shem Hashem Elokay Yisrael

do you guys still kidnap gentile children and drain their blood for mitzvahs

>They are all the "real one"

Source (book / chapter / verse)? I think you're just posting bullshit now.

I've been trying to keep it to a minimum and translate or explain it directly afterwards.

ayy

lol read yo damn Masoretic text with classic commentaries bich azz nigga gyukhuckhuck shieh....

That's not a book / chapter / verse. Bullshit. You're just reading wikipedia, everyone can abandon thread now.

Why are you constantly pushing degenerate shit from Hollywood and the music industry I.e. race mixing, feminism, all the flavors of faggot, etc.?

we never did that even when Most High commanded us to destroy wicked azz goyim wit day damn women and children and we waz proud of dat shit bich azz nigga LOL

because those Hollywood Jews have the souls of goyim, according to Kabbalah (its not simple)

aight cracka