Argentinan-American girls... considered white? Yes or no?

Divide and conquer slide thread. Fuck off, jew.

The fuck? It's just a question. Relax.

Tim Horton's is shit

White enough for my dick.

I don't care

I know it's shit. Now answer the question, quit embarrassing yourselves with corny ad hominems Sup Forums.

Fuck off

She is Mixed race but white enough to have 3/4 white kids. We can breed them out, it would only take three generations of fucking half casts.

She's cute.... Do you think she would be my gf?

never ever ever date an argie girl, their pile of bullshit reach unimagined levels

fuck off uzbekistan how would you know

Fbpb

>That underboob

no

there are tonnes of pure whites in the ARG. That chick is not one of them.

No, she's already mine.

Cause kek said so, heathen

>U-r-gay
Explains your post.

>brown eyes
>white

top laugh

who cares pussy is pussy faggot. You have to leave stormweenie virgin

Jesus Christ!! What is it about South America and super models?

Funny how most "white" argues are Italians.

See Pope Francisco

Lol "Argie-american" is a thing now?

Ps: i never understood that "something-american" shit. I mean, you are american or you dont. But these thing is only separating burgers. You cant run a country like that.

>Slide thread about argentinian girls
>no rochas posted
wtf?!?

Shitpost please ignore

>95600000

>Child of two non-white countries
>White
???

>brown eyes aren't white
>but brown hair is
???

Im retarded, please ignore

They are like Italians?

>inb4 Italians
>white

*Argentinians

there is no such thing as white. race is a social construct.

wut

If I came inside this girl, and the child had blue eyes, would we suddenly have a white baby?

Despite your claim that her, the mother, isn't "white"?

Argenians and other Latin Americans are usually descendants of Spaniards - who are white.

They're not as white as Germans (and South Americans are usually mixed with natives), but if there's more Spanish than native blood, yes, white.

The Spanish are less white than, say, the French or the Italians but white folk they are.

And i have to add this.

>That beautiful teen is not considered white in argieland, she is a "morenita". Cute as fuck tho.

"Rochas" are a disgrace for human kind.

The weather

That woman is disgusting. Definitely not white. Not comparable to OP pic I posted.

We dont have enough to eat so we are all thin.

It's very sugary and bad for your health. It's addictive, and people like it a lot, but eventually it catches up with you. I wish I wasn't affected so much by stuff like it, but that's what diabetes does.

Keked, how is your inflation going, serious question?

Every "morenita" girl I see after Google searching looks nowhere close to as white as the girl I posted in OP.

Is a colloquial term, morenita=lightly tanned brown hair. gringa=white blonde blue eyes. parda=dark skin, black hair brown eyes

Nope. Rainforestniggers. Huehuehue.

She is the whitest of the morenitas, but still a morenita.

She looks more like a colombian.

But of course, it depends of the city you are. I live in one of the whitest / High class zones in buenos aires. So people tend to be a little more white.

The average rent is around 70% of the minimum monthly salary.

Pretty bad desu.

The people that vote macri are happy though because the tax to imports was removed so the prices of electronics dropped a bit, but without protectionism unemployment is rising quickly.

He also indebted the country 46 billion dollars in the 10 months he was in office, thats about as much as we got indebted in 2001 before we defaulted and unemployment rised to around 60%.

If things keep going like this everything is going to go to shit really soon.

Not that the gvt care though, they were put in power to devaluate the peso and remove taxes so the agro could sell their stocked products and get a lot of profit as well as to indebt the country so we could get controlled by the IMF once again, something we got rid off thanks to the last 12 years where we focus on paying our debts to prevent foreign influence in our local policies.

Damm bro, how did scioli lose? and why?
didn't followed that much

d/c slide confirment

sage goes in options field fuckwit

white doesn't exist
she is euro-argentinian

if she lies and steals with no guilt she is a nigger. that is basically the barometer.

German-Spanish Argentinian half-ling reporting in.

I don't identify as white but am sure treated as such. Well, except here.

don't really care about what an image board thinks is white or not.

lightish skin (tanned counts too) = white

La mosca is that you

True. I mean as long as it's not blatantly mexican, asian, nigger or middle eastern-mudslime.... the girl is white to me.

Cos he was corrupt as fuck. All the high positions form the last government are facing Jail time. Even Cristina and Scioli.

nobody voted for macri, everyone voted against kirchnerism. The most corrupted government i saw in my life.

Todos tenemos un amor que nos complica la vida.

Is weed legal over there already? I'm thinking on moving over to U R Gay when I'm done with Asia.

I see, in order to purge the corruption you put that guy there. thanks argie,

for her specifically id have to grab her pussy and see her reaction.

maybe sniff it too. idk

Because the media was against him (CFK) desu because of some policies against the monopolization of mass media she pushed.

Macri was pushed by them and they demonized CFK till everyone hated her to the point people assumed a vote for Macri was a vote against CFK.

This way he won and one of the things he did was remove the policies against the monopolization of mass media.

Macri didnt win the elections, people voted for him because they voted with hate, they didnt care about the policies that he would push.

The masses are stupid, thus they can be easily brainwashed into everything. nothing new under the sun.

>Because the media was against him (CFK) desu because of some policies against the monopolization

What about the blatant corruption?

>Pic related for non Argies, is the former minister of infrastructure Jose Lopez. With a machinegun and a bag full of dollars and euros in a safe house.

It was legal way before the media circus, you can smoke all you want, and grow it as well.

She looks castizo. I'm cool with castizos coming to America but I understand those who aren't.

But, to answer your question, Argentinian isn't a race.

jajajajajajajajajajjaj el del convento?

brown eyes
>not white

if youve every actually spoken in person to someone from south america you know the answer is no