Could Spider-Man 4 still happen?

Could Spider-Man 4 still happen?

No one is going to let Raimi helm another film in the current political landscape.

You mean with a director that doesn't want to do it. A lead actor in his 40s who hasn't done anything since Great Gatsby, and a successful MCU film produced under a deal with Disney that was cheap to make and profitable? No.

Yes, in 6 years. Cause you know, Spider-Man film every 2 years from now on.

My best hope is a time travelling/dimension hopping movie with a cameo of Tobey as old Spidey

Trumps President. I think a twenty minute monologue from Spidey about the need to exterminate the spics and kebabs would fit in perfectly in today's world

>hopping movie with a cameo of Tobey as old Spidey

the world needs this

That would mean Sony admits ending it after 3 was a bad idea.

They'd never do that.

Will we ever get a film or cartoon with the other symbiotes like toxin and hybrid? Would really freshen things up and possibly attract a bigger audience.

the leaks prove you wrong

>Raimi does a Spider-Man 4
>It's a Mayday/Spider-Girl movie with Tobey as old Peter
And then of course there's the billion dollar idea of having it cross over with ASM and SM:H too.

Give me a spider-man haven't been overused. I rather get Ben reily.

?

Nope, but Spider-Verse with Toby, Andrew and Tom would be awesome.

user have you really not read the sony leaks yet? They're absolutely mindblowing.

Why do i have the feeling that it would be based on One More Day?

>Mysterio goes on a crusade to eliminate all the jews from Hollywood to ring in a golden age of high quality practical special effects instead of cheaper CGI

Sup Forums please

The ones from 2014?

>they didnt read the sony leaks
>they dont know they were genuinely considering bring back the cast and raimi for spider-man 4 after TASM 4.

I didn't know Bruce wayne was msyterio.

That's Clark Kent

>Marvel Studios
>Sony Pictures
>Columbia Pictures
>Shot of Spidey webswing
>"I will never forget these words: with great power, comes great responsibility. It is my gift. My curse.
Who am I? I'm Spider-Man."
>"......No, you're not."
>"......Yes, I am."
>"......NO, you're not."
>".....YES, I am."
>"NO YOU'RE NOT"
>"YES I AM"
>"NO YOU'RE BOTH NOT!!!"
>"......."
>".......who let Luke Perry in here?"
>"Who?"
>"....how old are you, kid?"