The twatter account for the FBI Records Vault came to life for the first time in a year and has been tweeting out all...

The twatter account for the FBI Records Vault came to life for the first time in a year and has been tweeting out all kinds of links to files on Tesla, Fred Trump, General Petraeus and the Baltimore Protests amongst other things.
Help dig through this shit, they're trying to tell us something.

Link to twitter here:

twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault
>twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault

ALSO: File on Hillary's Mishandling of Classified Material in relation to an Unknown Subject or Country:

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-04/view

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/recently-added
vault.fbi.gov/stay-behind-special-agent-program-in-alaska
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton
vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation
vault.fbi.gov/foipa-requests-0481d
vault.fbi.gov/david-howell-petraeus
vault.fbi.gov/protests-in-baltimore-maryland-2015/unedited-versions-of-video-surveillance-footage
vault.fbi.gov/protests-in-baltimore-maryland-2015
vault.fbi.gov/social-networking-sites-and-fbi-employee-guidance
vault.fbi.gov/laboratory-reference-firearms-collection-policy-ld0020d
vault.fbi.gov/fred-c.-trump
vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5am8w2/fbirecordsvault_22131_tweets_have_been_in_past_72/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking hell lads this is MAJOR get the fuck in here

I clicked that shit. Fuuuuuck.
>in b4 v&.

Dammit op I'm telling them you were the mastermind.

This is major, the tweeted files are not all included on the official list of recently added documents.

vault.fbi.gov/recently-added

They're telling us something.

LOOK AT ALL THOSE CAPS TWITTER MESSAGES SINCE OCTOBER 30TH!!!
WTF!

They're signaling

>FBI needs to arrest clinton because they found far too much dirty on her
>If they do now it will cause massive popular turmoil because it would make the election unfair.
>If they do it after she wins, it is a national disgrace and a massive political crisis.
>So they are trying to leak all the dirty they have on her so trump wins and her arrest causes less political drama.

Goddammit anons I'm seeing more filthy redditpedes working on this than we are. Get your shit together.

tweeted 11.01 11am

what does this mean?

It means she was warned user

bump
when does Wikileaks phase 3 start?

This is a part of it.

Wikileaks isn't the only piece moving on the game table.

Dont know.
But if they would trying to syncronise with veritas leaks, then starting from tomorrow, if ever.

I want to get off 2016's wild ride

>twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault
Fox Mulder is on the job!! THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!

bump praise kek

Kek is pleased

>watching an irl power struggle in real time

wew lad

bump

semen demon, who, etc.

What are they doing exactly? Trying to be a "legal" wikileaks by releasing everything that's public record?

Lads, they've dumped the 2013 domestic investigations and operations guide. That's alarmingly current for a government agency to disclose.

>The DIOG was first issued to help implement the new Attorney General’s Guidelines for Domestic FBI Operations that were issued earlier in 2008.

That's AG Michael Mukasey

This shit is getting weird.

See It isn't normal for this type of shit to be released so early

Alex Dunphy is all growed's up. Jesus Christ...that bitch is thicker than a Snickers!!

I hope someone goes rogue and twitters out all her murder investigation files.

Typically, when an intelligence agency releases old records, it's to distract folks from paying attention to any newer leaks. Don't fall for it.

vault.fbi.gov/stay-behind-special-agent-program-in-alaska
Stay-Behind Special Agent Program in Alaska

>Between 1950 and 1951, the FBI was involved in planning for and beginning to implement a program to identify and train personnel who would act in a clandestine capacity in Alaska should the USSR invade the area. This Stay Behind Agent Program, also called STAGE by the FBI, was to be done in concert with other government agencies. The FBI abruptly ended its involvement in September of 1951; the reason why is not indicated in the materials released.

Stay behind operations anticipate an occupation government. Why would they post this?

Don't let this slide you Inglorious Faggots

>Alex, What is a "Google Image Search"??

THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE

Clintons should have known not to fuck with FBI, FBI is a fucking beast of a machine.

I hope they arrest her.

Does the FBI need our help to bring law and order to America?

Let's fucking do this.

Unverified account is unverified.

Get digging lad, post what you find here.

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

sometimes i wonder how many of them became frequents after beeing here for jobrelated things

shamelessly c&p'd from t_d but I thought it was a good theory

[–]indianapwns2 30 points an hour ago

I think if you look at all the things this account has posted since it suddenly became active again two days ago they are trying to tell us something specific. This is like a coded message. The person in charge of the account can't publicly say anything, but he's dropping some huge hints for us. They are giving us all the information we need, we just need to connect the dots. Some of this stuff might be old, but we need to look again and put the pieces together.

A post about Trumps father showing that he's an upstanding citizen. A post about FBI usage of social media. A post about Nicola Tesla. I think this is subtly calling out that FBIAnon is real.

There's stuff about the proper handling of government documents, followed by stuff from an investigation of Hillary. I think this is pointing out that she purposefully mishandled classified information.

Documents related to FBI domestic investigation procedures, ethics and integrity. Fairly loaded message there.

A document related to the use of the FBI seal to show official approval by the FBI. That seems like a loaded message.

A document related to the FBI's collection of reference firearms, followed by the final document about an investigation of the Clinton Foundation. That's like they are saying "here's the smoking gun -> Clinton Foundation".

Those are just the ones that make sense to me so far. There's also stuff in there about General Petraeus, perhaps that is just code for "email scandal"? There's drone footage of a protest in Baltimore, perhaps this is code for "big brother is watching", or "we have secret footage of something"?

We need to be picking this apart to try to understand what someone in the FBI is telling us.

yeah apart from it's verified retard

>Unexplained Phenomenon
hmmm

Get to work, faggots!!!

>I think this is subtly calling out that FBIAnon is real.
I'm really starting to think FBI user was legit, Comey just did something unpredictable

same mate

Good shit

I think Comey had his hand forced because the NYPD found some of the recent email evidence and he couldn't just ignore it because they'd blow the whistle on him.

I imagine these guys have a chair propped against the door as theyre uploading shit to the fbi site right now with their bosses trying to kick the door in.

>appleserver

top lel

I didn't think I could hate the clintons any further

IS THIS FUCKING LEGAL, I WANT TO CLICK IT GUYS.

I broke the code.

This is all from the FBI, it is legal to view

go on

This is so fucking old why is this even being discussed?

STAGE or w/e it was called was a program to create a system of informants, saboteurs, resistance fighters, and spies to subvert a soviet invasion/occupation of alaska. Alaska was chosen because 1) its obviously an invasion front being literally next to the USSR 2) Alaska has strategic resources and location and 3) the geography of Alaska would make occupation and keeping an organized force supplied very difficult, if not totally impossible should the locals organize resistance.

Basically caches of radios, explosives, weapons, rations, etc would be hidden fucking everywhere before the soviets invaded, and special forces would be imbedded throughout the state to organize militias and train the population how to fight a guerrilla war - the assumption was that the conventional NATO forces would be unable or very limited in their ability to operate in Alaska without months of preperation.

We still do this in foreign countries (IE: Lybia, Syria), where our green beret/special forces train the locals to fight asymmetrical warfare using US supplies and intelligence.

Its a safe fucking bet to assume the military has contigency plans for the continental US that follow the same lines, although they probably are collecting dust.

Its also a sure thing that such operations would take place against the federal government should push come to shove - which is why any MOS that deals with training, explosives, and any special forces - all are heavily monitored by our intelligence agencies.

Drink more Ovaltine faggot

Please fix it.

they posted it on twitter you dumb nig

>

>PROTESTS IN BALTIMORE
Whats that, video proof of Soros busing in people?

eh, debatable. some of the stuff i saw in a thread here or on r*ddit was classified till the 2040's, but I don't know how your official secrets act equivilent plays out there.. Pretty sure it would be illegal for me (UK citizen) to view UK classified materials without clearance.

But you're right, it's from the fucking FBI, looks like this shit is happening either way so.. yolo

PAGE 65&66&67

William J Clinton, in his final day as President, granted a full and unconditional pardon to Marc Rich, a fugitive...

[REDACTED] has been a major political donor for the Democratic party, and these donations may have been intended to influence the fugitive's pardons...

Public records also indicate that [REDACTED] has contributed approximately [REDACTED] to the William J Clinton Presidential foundation, a foundation to support the Clinton library.

FBI user confirmed shitposttng Clintons into prison

So what is this Records Vault account anyway? Does it have legitimate ties to the FBI?

I DONT FUCKING USE TWITTER, IM OFF THE RES.

POST PICS

Are you fucking serious?

don't be a dummy, hitler

vault.fbi.gov - it's legit

Ya bro.

It notifies of releases as a part of the Freedom of Information Act. Links directly to scanned FBI documents on the FBI website

ERIC HOLDER WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN THE DOJ NOTIFIED OF THE MARC RICH PARDON

BOMBSHELL
>BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELL
>BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELL

fcking fbi user did it

jumped to a random spot in part two where they are disclosing that Hillary gave several of her close team mates her old electronic devices just to be rid of them, without first wiping the devices. "when he opened the device the home screen said "H's" Ipad, so HANLEY wiped the device before continuing use."

I bet there is a relation between this stuff and the 7th Floor Group that the FBI exposed a few weeks ago.

And it seriously hasn't been used since its inception in Oct 2015?

FBI confirmed /our guy/?

is pagliano stoneturd?

I take it that is not normal?

B !!defL22WSHKN

Wakey wakey Future user you fucking nigger we need you right now.

THIS. Fuck this shit. I'm going wikileaks until November 8th.

use the redacted code.

>tweeted 11.01 11am
It says 9am for me.

This is like telling people how to resist if the counter-coup fails !!!

FBI never forgot the bullshit Bill and Hillary pulled when they were in power. They KNOW Hillary and Bill will be vindictive as fuck and are pulling out all the stops to prevent them from taking power again.

I'm behind you boys all the way. If you need some extra bodies, just leave me a half eaten twinkie in my mailbox with an address.

The people are with the FBI.
the dark knight rises

Nigger, freedom aint free. The internet gotta be littered with the blood of big data and mass surveillance. Snowden AKA "PsyOP crisis actor Snowed In" is not my hero. Facebook and Twitter not stormfront and endchan. ::--DDDDD Praise Kek, invader of normie safe spaces.

any of u guys taken a look at the footage from baltimore they released yet

so somebody requested they release shit related to the trump time traveler meme for epic meme laughs and such?

This

Not yet, anything interesting?

Why the fuck are they releasing their FOIA policy?? Are they trying to tell us they'll hand over whatever we ask for now?

vault.fbi.gov/foipa-requests-0481d

Drop quicklook on it. There are 30+ videos captured from helicopters. I dont think it currently bears any significance

im only on first vid, it wont let me fast forward and is streaming fucking slow as hell, i guess its footage from a drone or plane? looks like they were just watching

>vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton

Part 4/4 Page 90/91. The FBI knew that there was a cover-up and that the inspector general's office wasn't going to let them find anything useful.

can we ask for Katty Perry sex tapes?

You niggers know this all leads to one place....

TIME TRAVEL

Here are the capped tweets:

HILLARY CLINTON

GENERAL DAVID PETRAEUS

BALTIMORE RIOTS FOOTAGE
vault.fbi.gov/protests-in-baltimore-maryland-2015/unedited-versions-of-video-surveillance-footage

BALTIMORE RIOTS

SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES

REFERENCE FIREARMS COLLECTION POLICY

BILL CLINTON FOUNDATION

FRED TRUMP

NICOLA TESLA

Never let it slide

god Sup Forums we're better than this. redipedes are cracking the codes fast:

m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5am8w2/fbirecordsvault_22131_tweets_have_been_in_past_72/

It looks like they are all included, but they tweeted these all in caps on Oct 30. The files in the recently added documents list seem to have been added much earlier, but now they're tweeting them to get attention on them.

If trump is time traveling what is he going to do after he's president...

guys this is literally fbianon doing this. We need to take this highly seriously

>vault.fbi.gov/recently-added
BUMP

Go back in time obviously.

The FBI has a file on Nikola Tesla?

THE nikola tesla?

What the fuck did he do wrong?

Wonder who was watching? Maybe it wasn't the US government? Maybe some multinational or private party?