So I get it, you hate Hillary. And I get it, Anthony Weiner set himself up for the ultimate barrage of jokes...

So I get it, you hate Hillary. And I get it, Anthony Weiner set himself up for the ultimate barrage of jokes. Sup Forums will rip these two apart for months or even years to come.

But why Huma?

Seriously, what's with all this attacking of Huma? Even Trump is attacking her in many of his campaign stops. What did she do wrong other than have poor enough judgement to marry a guy named Weiner?

Sometimes I don't get the election hostility. I actually feel sorry for her, because you know she'll likely blame herself if Hillary loses, all because of her stupid unfaithful husband.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NQsWhBaG1ps
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SXG_h765ZBA
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/292310-huma-abedins-ties-to-the-muslim-brotherhood
youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8
youtu.be/SXG_h765ZBA
archive.org/details/0HOUR1
mediafire.com/?c0u7d6n715zji74
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shut up nerd

Birds of a feather
Fall together

She sold her soul to the Clinton Machine... She will hang on the day of the rope.

she's a dirty paki who should be stoned

huma is a Saudi muslim brother agent-plant.

N E R D V I R G I N
E
R
D

V
I
R
G
I
N

You realize that Trump's VP Pence used thousands of dollars of campaign funds in the 90s to pay for his boat, his house, his wife's car, etc, right? You know about Christie's Bridgegate, about Gingrich's drug use and other encounters with the law?

Birds of a feather is not applicable because not even Trump is void of corrupt associates.

>why huma

because shes from saudi arabia and her brother and mother is tried to the muslim brotherhood. the group that sets the riots of the arab spring in Egypt

she worked for clinton as an ambassador to qatar and sautis, and has the emails to prove it in her life insurance folder.

Fuck that sandnigger.

>her brother and mother is tied to the muslim brotherhood

[citation needed]

LEAVE HUMA ALONE Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=NQsWhBaG1ps

i once had sand between my foreskin and shaft and it wasn't any good

She is a Saudi & Muslim Brotherhood plant.
What more reason do you need?

>What did she do wrong
She's a woman.

mmmmmmmm

She's dumb and she should suffer for her poor choices, just like all the other people who get wrecked by the chinz. Think about it.

>being a literal, actual white-knight cuck on Sup Forums

Watch:

TL;DW: she's a Saudi Arabia plant.

Next you'll be telling us to line up and prep her bulls

When you sleep with the devil you occasionally catch fleas.

She has been so close to Clinton for so many years, it's impossible for her not to have known about all of the shady shit that goes on.

She did it to herself.

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/292310-huma-abedins-ties-to-the-muslim-brotherhood

I don't really care about Huma and Weiner I find somewhat entertaining in a jewish clown sort of way

Because she brought down the twin towers.

why man defend wuman

She's kinda hot but definitely not hot enough to melt steel beams. I call shenanigans on your post.

>other than have poor enough judgement to marry a guy named Weiner?

she didnt marry him out of love, retard

its a marriage for political power and convenience

shes a saudi operative

stop thinking with your dick and start thinking with your brain

you reading those off a sheet, shill?

Huma is a plant

Marrying a Jewish pedophile will go down as one of her worst mistakes.

Huma is sexy. How could anyone hate her?

because she has economic, familial, and moral ties to terrorist organizations and hasn't yet rebuked any of them

That's the irony of the whole thing: it's so fucking stupid. If she's an operative, surely she'd have realized that Tony "what you're 15? Hey look at my boner" Weiner is a huge liability and protected herself accordingly.

It will be very unfortunate when "ISIS" "fatally punishes" your girl.

>What did she do wrong other than have poor enough judgement to marry a guy named Weiner?

She chose to become a public figure user. No other Hillary aid gets the media attention she does. You play with the big boys you take the risks.

If she wanted to be out of it she should have been.

You can gauge people's judgement based on the company they keep. If someone is unable to judge people's character and ends up being fucked over by the people they chose to be around they are personally responsible for their choices.

if she is married to Weiner why isnt she called Huma Weiner then?

really makes you think, huh?

shes a sand nigger for starters

You realize the kind of company Trump keeps, right? A VP who used thousands of campaign funds for personal use? A drug addict Gingrich, a Bridgegate Christie?

We are not just going after Clinton, we are going after corruption and she is part of it.

Oh, the Huma-nity!

NEVER feel sorry for women user, NEVER.

They will wreck your shit up

She's a foreign spy who has had access to the most classified material in your country for decades, she probably should have been shot by now.

All os them are small time compared to Clinton. Plus Trump gets shit on all the time and no one defends him as if he were innocent. They might scream bias but they see he takes the risks and sometimes has to eat shit.

Same with Huma she is not innocent.

>ignoring Trump's own VP's corruption

She's a cuck

Straw man much? This is about Huma

propaganda post

report it

both her parents are terrorists and she works for the Suadis to control America

also she looks like a flat-assed camel witch

Unless they have commited espionage, sedition or treason i dont care....

Hillary on the other hand...

A 15 year old is considered a MILF where she comes from. She simply forgot that it's actually frowned upon in non-barbaric countries.

I lol whenever I see Huma’s Vedic mug; what else can you do? She’s the type of craven creature that can only come to exist in a late-era, openly distressed bureaucracy. Nakedly power hungry, Machiavellian, completely indifferent to the struggles of the Historic American Nation. Just a wicked, black-eyed, soulless political climber who happens to be one of the most powerful advisors in the world.

Do you think she has the interests of the farmer in Kansas foremost in her mind? Does she get a patriotic rush when poring over America’s storied history or take pride upon hearing a a perfect pitch rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner? Is there any doubt that every thought that crosses her mind in relation to the American people is overtly hostile?

She is the portrait of a globalized, hostile elite, the modern arch-cosmopolitan. Unelected, unaccountable, and completely alien to the people of the nation she “represents”. A doll-eyed technocrat married to a human penis who peddles influence at the expense of the American people. The ultimate betrayal of the white man’s trusting nature by scheming middle managerial minorities distilled into a single HUMAn being. The fact she exists is enough to make a man believe in pure evil.

Say what you will about old Bill, but at least he had the decency to pursue his infidelities with a chubby-cheeked rat-faced member of a historically degenerate race. That Hillary’s muse of choice is a horse-faced Saudi Muslim striver one generation removed from the shitting streets should tell you all you need to know about her judgement.

>But why Huma?
She's obviously a spy, dipshit.
youtu.be/SXG_h765ZBA

Too soon user. Too soon.

Please note: in order to reach the 10000000 mark by election day, roughly 4400000 posts need to be made over the next 7 days. this is about 628572 a day, or 26190 posts an hour.

apparently this board gets an average of 7000 posters throughout the day. this means every man, woman and underage faggot must make at least 4 posts an hour in order for us to hit our target by election day. this is easily achievable.

if you want to sleep, get your shitposts in earlier. you will need to hit roughly 96 posts a day, although obviously more is preferable.

godspeed lads. regardless of who you're voting for, your board needs you

HUMA? I BARELY KNOW 'ER

You made me laugh Hans, and simultaneously raised an interesting point. I tip my fedora to you.

INSIDER TRADING AT THE CLINTON FOUNDATION.zip

An archive of tweets and articles and documents after the @0ZERO1_ Twitter account got suspended today after posting this big revelation.

archive.org/details/0HOUR1
mediafire.com/?c0u7d6n715zji74

I ain't clicking that shit but you should start a thread.

>this nigga is seriously white knighting on Sup Forums

kys my man

We will go after the GOP next user, we smell blood and all those who are corrupt will fall.

I like you.

She's a piece of shit mudslime subversive who willingly allied with some of the most evil people in US politics for her own personal gain.

She deserves the rope when the time comes, just like all the other traitors and usurpers.

horse faced saudi infiltrator

She'd make a good maid/cock puppet.

she is a agent of the false prophet ....she is complicit in spreading an agenda of political islam

because fuck you that's why

fuck sand niggers and jews too

>when you're attracted to a saudi insurgent into the us government

Does this give you an idea OP?

It's a shame that they're going to have to kill Huma now. She's been such a loyal little minion. Weiner's a weasel so no big loss there.

She's a fucking Saudi spy and collects payoff money from rich arabs for HRC. Fuck her.