We're coming to America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ny2LKyDzvbc
youtube.com/watch?v=DuKFQiru2yY
youtube.com/watch?v=vOQvMMcGGJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have no idea what this is.

I know. And waiting.

Care to share the info, I'm getting some Xiaolin Showdown flashbacks looking at this picture.

Beijing Opera Cats, another one of China's attempts to make an anime.

source? I've been wanting to see this for a long time.

thought this was a badass sangwha the chinese cat remake at first glance

Great timing with tmnt2012 being done with it's serialisation, but ya better hurry cause a new cartoon's gonna come out next year.

pls don't be lying OP

I remember this, do you have any proofs tho
china anime is miles better than japs

Is this furry xiaolin showdown?

What is this? Bootleg Yokai Watch?

>Sangwha

It's Sagwa you clod

The show was picked up by Splash Entertainment, which means at the very least it will premiere on Kabillion. I don't have Kabillion - I don't know of anybody who has it - but it might get uploaded by somebody. I very much doubt the English dub will be any good, but maybe they'll surprise me.

Here's the opening title for the Chinese version.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ny2LKyDzvbc

can't wait for to see how the dub ruins it

It can't be any worse than the first attempt, which they made two years ago before the show even premiered. I'm 100% positive the new dub is going to be better than this.

youtube.com/watch?v=DuKFQiru2yY

I just hope we'll be allowed to have threads for this going forward, if it does premiere. I somehow doubt it.

>dubs
Given the horrible treatment Little Door Gods got when translated over, I don't have high hopes. Characters removed, shitty pop replacing the soundtrack, additional voices for voiceless characters, it was a total shitshow.

Still as a result of that mess, my expectations are super low. I doubt there is much left that can disappoint me now.

What are other examples of actual chinese cartoons

If the western release goes right, and it gets popular, expect desperate drawfags jumping on the bandwagon and drawing R34. And THEN threads will be banned.

Rainbow Cat & Blue Rabbit was huge in China, having a number of different cartoons and a theatrical movie. We had some huge threads here back in December, before they started getting purged.

It's a weird franchise, as the earliest cartoons were wacky and comedic - full of slapstick - but the later cartoons were super serious and had blood and death. The franchise went through a lot of changes over the years. It's technically not dead, but the most recent shows have been terrible.

Here's an episode of the most serious version.

youtube.com/watch?v=vOQvMMcGGJw

I'm calling it a night. I think, at the very least, we should get a new trailer of the English version sometime next month. MIPJUNIOR is just a few weeks away.

>Inspector Black Cat
Police Cats going guns blazing to take out criminals. Early cartoons were super violent, with with gun deaths, decapitations, and getting eaten.

>Fox Matchmaker
A show that was so popular in Asia, Japan is making their own adaptation, a first since it's usually the other way around.

>Pepper Chicken something something
One of a dozen Kung Fu Animal cartoons spawned with the explosion of popularity of Kung Fu panda. This one was briefly known in Sup Forums for a bunny girl that was pretty cute.

>Pleasant Goat
One of the most popular cartoons in China, only because it was one of the few cartoons that was on during primetime for kids to watch. Now those kids are growing up so it has nostalgia appeal. It's also a steaming pile of shit with an animation budget that even Hanna Barbera would think is too fucking low.

And good chinese shows with humans?

Is there something the Chinese government enforces that makes them stick to animals?

>expect desperate drawfags jumping on the bandwagon and drawing R34
Hey now, we're not THAT desperate for attention.

Fox Matchmaker actually is a human show. The fox thing comes from a Chinese Fox demon trying to hook up a human who has a shitty love life. I haven't watched it all but given how these amines go, I'm assuming he ends up with the Fox girl

Or just go to /trash/ You'll find plenty of drawfags there that make crazy shit with obscure characters