Tfw sterile

>tfw sterile

I...I can't continue on my white lineage.

My wife isn't sterile.

Would the right thing to do in this case be to let my wife get pregnant through in vitro fertilization? I know that makes me a cuck, but at the same time, it will bring 6 new white children (how many we planned to have before I found out) into the world to be raised in a stable, conservative household. They would all have the same biological father.

What do you think, Sup Forums?

Just adopt. Better to see yourself in your children's actions than in their faces.

Just wondering does sterile mean your body produces zero sperm or your sperm count is so low it's literally impossible to impregnate someone?

Well, we need as many new white children as we can get.

At the same time, it's possible you'll always resent your kids for belonging to your wife, and not you, but some other guy.

I'd say it might actually make things easier if you used a different guy for each kid, but then your kids wont share as strong a genetic bond.

That's a toughie, OP. Best of luck.

As long as you get some superior Danish donator or something... But make sure it is a trustworthy organization. I remember there was a scandal some time.

confirmed by two zeroes and three twos

post wifes tits, if shes hot ill fuck her for ya

You have to be 18 to post here, user

Pretty sure there's a Biblical precedent for it.

>Would the right thing to do
Seeing that you get your morals from the Bible, after all.

just let me BLACKED her

Go adopt some white kids. There are plenty that could use a proper father like you rather than getting raised by some degenerate SJW's.

At least you have an excuse. Let the donor be a 6ft 2+, intelligent white guy and you'll have nothing to be guilty of .

full house require a response, OP

No. We need quantity.

Lots of orphan whites go on to do well.

You should go and get another test. I don't want to make false hopes, but I believe there is a chance it was misdiagnosed.

Adopt white South African kids.

if you have a brother or father then you could ask tehm if you could use their sperm.

That way you'd at least be passing on half the genes that your own sperm would.

isn'tthat better than not passing on your genes at all by using a stranger?

6 in vitro fertilizations? Won't that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars?

I think being a cuck is acceptable in THIS circumstance. That's a lot of fucking money.

Why would he make his wife to forgo having children too? That would just make a divorce more probable.

Post her picture OP.

I am considered a Chad.

6' 3" 210
Blond hair
Blue eyes
Played college football (NAIA)

if she is hot will make a beautiful white baby in her for you brother.

if you have a99.99 conformation, get a close male relative as donor.

Just keep busting a nut in her every night and pray and it will happen eventually. You won't be getting 6 kids though

>sterile

Allah commanded that your lineage should cease to exist. Why defy him user?

Maybe your life is destined for other things than raising children. Doing heroic deeds, helping your fellow men, creating, following your spiritual path to ascension etc etc

Why insist on the way of the normie?

Wait this might be perfect. So if some other dude has a kid with your wife and your marriage goes to shit, wouldn't he be stuck with child support?

Lawyer in the house?

I appreciate your willingness to make this sacrifice for the future of the white race, but honestly, you'll resent them and your wife too much, as other anons have said. This will lead to an unhappy and likely an ultimately unstable home, where you risk raising blue-pilled boys and coal burning girls.

However, if you adopt, then you're on equal footing with your wife, and the resentment won't be there. Yes, it won't bring new white children into the world, but you will give a stable home to white children who would otherwise grow up in some tyrone-shared foster shithole. That leads to coal burning daughters as well.

Look you haven't been dealt the easiest hand, but someone needs to raise those kids. It could be you and your wife. Then these kids will grow up and have white kids of their own. And then you'll know that you have done right by your race.

Nothing wrong with in-vitro. Get donor sperm from your brother/cousin/father/other relative.
Or adopt a kid.

When a woman wants kids so badly, she wants her own kids. Maybe she will say yes and understand the problem. But then after a few years the biology kicks in again and she divorces to get her children somewhere else.

>no swimmers
That's a shit deal mate sorry.

Well if there are no tadpoles at all in your bollocks and you don't want to deny your other half the chance to have kids (adopt) then looks like you'll need to find yourself a doner fella.

Be like Caesar and adopt a suitable heir to your lineage.

>Played college football (NAIA)
At least the loss of braincells wont transfer to the kid.

>hurr branecells

I thought sweden had good public education

Forget your wife go to asia and participate in some wacky experimental genetics then have your baby via robot or rheesus monkey.

Why do other leafs have to be like this.

For fuck sakes leaf.

Swed bro:
Has a hefty African Chap inseminating his wife and he is not impotent

post pic

Learn some biology and make your own sperm. It can't be that hard.

Hi OP, 6 foot 5 aryan big boy 260 pounder here with strong muscles. I'll even use a turkey baster, won't even touch your wife. I'll cum in a cup and give you it and the turkey baster and you do your thing. Just pay my travel fees. Interested?

Also I have no genetic malfunctions, healthy, no allergies, and your babies will come out redpilled

Adopt.
That's 6 white kids who will be raised in a nice household instead of some welfare queen shithole.

You'd be doing a good thing.

Preferably adopt 6 siblings though.

ill bang ur wife for u for 10 grand bro

Im a chef at wendys with an 8 foot penis making $5000k a year.
Ill do the deed for you OP.

Your wife deserves a big black bull. You aren't worthy. Get her BLACKED

You're not exactly cucking yourself per se if you're not physically capable of producing sperm. Cucking is when you voluntarily deny yourself the ability of passing down your genetics due to a sick pleasure. Only thing with you is your nuts don't work perfectly. Like other anons said, if you have a dad or brother you could ask them to be a donor. Or you could just adopt some white kids. Don't feel bad OP, there's nothing you can do.

Adopt Orphans if your wife wants to. They have no Family. Just no niggers

underage b&

>Just no niggers
Rare irish guy who isn't a cuck

I think it just means he can't get someone pregnant with the sperm. Think they have normal spermcounts

>father
then he'd be their genetic half brother raising them as a father

let tyrone breed her

I thought you can still do it OP
If your balls have sperm im sure they can do invitro with yours

This OP you will resent these kids. Just adopt

Adoption is the way to go m8
Adopt 6 black kids and red pill them about their own inferior race

why stay married if you're sterile?

just enjoy the decline and fuck sluts rawdog

>South African kids
is that even possible?
just adopt 6 white homeless american kids op.
there are plenty of those in stock

Hey bro, a family friend of couldn't conceive so they adopted

Five years later they were able to have a kid (no cuckery involved) and now they are a happy family of two

Try making lifestyle changes or save up money for artificial insemination

Abandon your wife and seek enlightenment

>Danish
>superior
forget this guy, adopt a baby from Ireland. They are the true master race.

You arent a cuck. You are a hero if you add to the white race through ivf.

Got to go with everyone in this thread.
Adopt.
Tell them you prefer white kids if that's possible to do without ending up on some federal list.

White male here with white wife. Two twin boys. They are almost two so gonna get working on more.

Thank you. You do Gods work

Just use your brother or father's seed. You aren't a cuck if you aren't doing it to fulfill some depraved fantasy. You are incapable of furthering your lineage yourself.

Adopt Cole, the savior of the white race

If she would make having children with another man, if OP is sterile, a mandatory part of their marriage, enough to divorce over it, then she isn't wife material.

>OP adopts six kids, all white.
>raises a ton of red flags
>FBI concocts some bullshit reason to send ATF to raid him
>OP gets grazed by a bullet while taking out the trash, sees ATF and holes himself and his family up in his house so they don't get murdered
>ATF has to come up with reason they're doing this because neighbors might have seen some of this go down
>claim he made threatening comments to undercover FBI agent about blowing up a government building and shot at ATF when they came to his house just to ask him some questions
>call in media lapdogs
>media live outside of compound where white supremacist terrorist is holding kids hostage
>bootlickers on social media make thousands of ebin may mays against OP
>low info Sup Forums shits on him too, say he's just a white nigger
>ATF blows up the house but make it look like OP did it
>Ron Paul denounces all of this
>Nobody listens

It can be any combination of the two. Most often sterility can be fixed with fertility therapy, either through lifestyle changes or medicine

why bring six innocent white kids into this nigger infested world

Damn, I forgot about those threads. On Sup Forums?

I found out I was sterile recently too. Well, not sterile but an under 1 million sperm count.

Now I'm becoming a tranny.

Do you have a brother? He should be the donor. He's your closest blood

Chemo might have made me sterile

I'm not sure though, too afraid to take the test

>tfw too smart for kids anyways r-right guys

Damn. That sucks OP. I have 9 kids myself. Luckily I can work only 35 hours a week from home (self-employed) so I can be present in their lives. Oldest is 21 and already has his own business with an older guy, youngest 2 are 3 and are already reading. I had one daughter who gave us a coal burning scare but she's engaged right out of high school to a nice German boy, so overall we did pretty well, I think.

Yeah, I'd adopt a new white baby every couple years, OP. You don't want to miss this, but you don't want to hate your wife, either. You might need to pay a surrogate mother and fathers sperm once or twice cause adopting white bois is hard.

>just adopt!

You retards. White birth rates are declining, we need to push out as many kids as possible! It's about numbers more than quality at this point. Those orphans may not have the best life, but the system will keep them alive, at least.

You can adopt if you want OP but you also need to bring 6 kids into the world who otherwise would not exist. How do you do this without resenting your wife? Scope out teen girls who are pregnant with white bois children and are going to abort. Offer to pay for their expenses and to offer them compensation for the child, this will encourage them to keep it. Do this 6 times, and you've done the equivalent of creating 6 new white babies. It's probably cheaper than in vitro, or at least not too much more expensive, but it saves the resentment while not forgoing the new white lives.

Hope I could be of some help.

Let your wife get fucked by a different high IQ white male every few years. All these other solutions are so complicated and not worth your time.

You know what you need to do.

>one post by this ID

That is a really fuckin big sword

Do you have a brother? Does your wife have a sister?

Take his sperm, her eggs, and make a bunch of embryos. Then implant them in your wife/other surrogates and you'll have kids that are both KIND OF yours but not completely. This continues on both sides of the lineage to a degree, your wife will get to carry a baby still if you don't hire a surrogate and thus fulfill that biological desire that
was talking about to some extent, and you won't resent each other.

It's the way to go user. It's probably not too much more expensive than what you are already planning, especially if your wife just carries the embryos.

Adopt 12 kids from Boston. Saving 12 kids from being street trash/coal burners will counteract not having any of your own.