ITT: Post miracles

ITT: Post miracles

youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs
youtube.com/watch?v=zofj2odRdZ8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_republic_referendum,_1999
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/83864989/Nearly-60-per-cent-of-Kiwis-want-the-British-Monarchy-out-poll
youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people too

There will be another on nov 8. Ancient people believed in gods because when they prayed, sometimes their prayers came true. Memes have led us to rediscover this ancient power, and we will prevail

TRUMP LANDSLIDE
HILLARY IMPRISONED
2017 BABY
REMEMBER THAT YEAR
CHECK EM
PRAISE KEK

not a miracle but to close for comfort

this

youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs

Who knew the miracle would come so soon?

no u

Couldn't find a bigger image that had english text.

>>

get dolphins are pretty miraculous t bh lad

Am I a traitor for saying that I preferred Option 1? Why do you want to change flag anyway. It's a non issue.

GODSPEED, GET DOLPHINS

GODSPEED, GET DOLPHINS!

its a fucking leaf

It may be more aesthetic, but it's a symbolic wiping out of New Zealand's Britbong heritage

Oh shit, I thought it'd be at least 60-40. Is their a map for which placed voted for which flag?

I still remember brexit like it was yesterday. I'm so proud of you magnificent bastards actually pulling it off.

I thought the leaf was actually symbolic of something and not crudely made up like Canada.

nah its just a shitty symbol they stole from the ABs

Godspeed kek dolphins

Well better the Union flag than a fucking leaf I suppose. What is it with wanting leaf flags? I don't get it myself. How was the voting etc? Like why was it rejected? Aesthetic? History? A fuck you to the PM?

the right wing was spilt with the majority voting for the leaf cause they are neo libs and the minority of the right being traditionalists with only 2 of the 59 nat mps being against the flag change while the left it was a fuck you to the PM and a lot of maoris don't want the change either and people voting against just cause it was ugly

Do you think it will ever get changed? I've never thought about changing flags desu. There's far more important shit in life than a flag. I bet most people just cba with it all.

Holy shit it cost nearly $30 mill. What a fucking waste of money.

that they are going to have to wait a few decades now or wait until a republic referendum comes up

youtube.com/watch?v=zofj2odRdZ8

I wouldn't want a republic desu. President Blair is a scary thought. Monarchies can keep the leaders in check.

the aussie referendum on it was also close
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_republic_referendum,_1999

I'm a pollster and I was looking at it. The support for getting rid of the monarchy is dropping more and more the younger the person is. Why?

A) Most people don't give a shit.
B) People are becoming increasingly sceptical of politicians and their motives. A president has more powers than a PM. People don't want to give more power to the politicians.

Australia had their chance in 1999 but most people don't really care and don't want the change but to keep the status quo.

I like our monarchy because we have a figurehead that I'm actually proud of, Liz, instead of dickheads like Tony Blair. Just my 2 cents.

baby boomers were the most anti monarchy generation but i think immigrants like people from HK are pro monarchy

>Australia had their chance in 1999 but most people don't really care and don't want the change but to keep the status quo.
in australia the vote was spilt among class lines with the middle and upper class for republic and working voting monarchy

... no

Yeah immigrants and young people are less traditional and don't tend to care either way. People these days vote for the status quo time and time again (hence suprise at brexit). Just look at Australia's immigration problem. Older people love the strict immigration . Younger people (((brainwashed))) to accept diversity.

I meant Australia had their chance to become a republic in 1999. I can't see anywhere in the near future of them being a republic. It would be rejected again imo. But who cares either way.

That speech.
tfw no britt.

it might not though cause the media is all for a republic

Well Idk about that since I'm not an Australian. All I can 100% say is that current polling shows that Australia doesn't want to be a republic and the younger people are the less they want it. Is it really a big issue?

>Is it really a big issue?
its way bigger here and in aus than in the uk its one of the last acts baby boomers want to do before they go so that their final neo liberal ideas will be pushed through

Based, but why were you guys against it in the first place?

Like I thought that most Dutch love the idea of Greater Europe? Have you been skeptics of expansion this entire time?

You want it m8? A republic? A change of flag? Personally I don't think a change of flag is a bad thing really but I wouldn't want politicians changing something as big as the monarch. Politicians are power hungry wankers.

no but its coming

stuff.co.nz/national/politics/83864989/Nearly-60-per-cent-of-Kiwis-want-the-British-Monarchy-out-poll

>youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw

That gave me the feels

Feels good man

>tfw this feels like yesterday
>tfw this was the highlight of your summer spending 12+ hours glued to desk
>tfw got drunk as fuck as the result was announced and ended up ass naked in my living room covered in a union jack and woke up at 3 in the afternoon