You guys have turned r/HillaryClinton into a russian conspiracy theory hub... They're breaking down

You guys have turned r/HillaryClinton into a russian conspiracy theory hub... They're breaking down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RhWTdnjAxEU
reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/5amn12/glenn_beck_if_comey_doesnt_have_evidence_his/
youtube.com/watch?v=N5K0sDW1RCc
youtube.com/watch?v=i_wH5OXWTP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>(((Jews for Hillary)))

every time you see one of these unhinged comments, upvote it

good

breaking down, or breaking the conditioning?

How do we know these posts aren't a Russian conspiracy to discredit HRC supporters?

there's an /r/HillaryClinton ? Why? They already have /r/politics.

Obviously you're new to this sub! /r/politics may as well be an alt-right echo chamber, just like Breitbart.

back to le.ddit with you

Some Carville nut starting yelling around on MSNBC about the FBI the GOP and the KGB all being in a conspiracy against Hillary. kEK

youtube.com/watch?v=RhWTdnjAxEU

>Sup Forums is literally redd1t and doesn't even try to hide it
JUST
(that's reffering to a meme in case you didn't know since you're from the_donald and red dit)

Kek

Can we raid them with russian memes?

Really drive it home that the russians are invading.

CHEEKI BREEKI

They first thought it was Saddam or Ghaddafi? How dumb are these people.

lets do it

The picture is of a poster showing that the US has already taken out these dictators and that Putin is next.

>leftist ameridiots actually believe a third-rate nuclear power with a crippled economy and failing population rate controls the government agencies of the world hegemon

>Hilldog supporters are conspiracy theorists
>not Drumpf supporters

>Trump works for Putin
>Now the FBI works for Putin

God damn Hillary supporters are fucking retarded

Is it possible that Putin just prefers Trump because he's not threatening military action, and publicly states that it would be nice if we got along with Russia?

Nope, FBI and Trump are controlled by Putin, much more likely

I wonder how many decades of growth will it take for the failing population meme to stop.

I did and got banned :(

Omfg it worked!

what are the screws for?

THANKS RUSSIA

>Jews for Hillary

I really wish these fucking kikes would stop making us all look like assholes

But we are assholes
You fucking cocksucking faggot

They go into the bolts.
>jews cant tools

Nice troll. r/politics is overrun with CTR shills

Red Roadside Picnic, watch Stalker, play STALKER SoC, in that order.

he's talking about die Juden, goy

>this russian damage control

throw them at anomilies caused by radiation so you can avoid them due to them being invisible in a game called stalker which is based in the no go zone in prpyat ukraine

cheeky breeky vdamke

>Jews for Hillary

Fucking lel

Gå och lägg dig, Bildt. Klockan är snart 2 för fan.

PUSH THEM HARDER THEY CAN GO FURTHER OFF THE CLIFF

Holy fuck we did it boys. Nice work everyone.

>We wuz Kremlin and sheeit

Sounds pretty interesting tbqhfam, just put Roadside Picnic on my eReader.

Jews know a lot about conspiracies

we have the best conspiracies don't we folks?

Boom. Post often to get the get boys.

>liberals have gone back to the red scare era
What a time to be alive.

i wonder if theyd believe it if we implied that bill clinton was a russian spy somehow

I don't think we did anything. I think they did this to themselves.

except nobody takes them seriously at all because the whole fucking thing started so that hillary could escape being responsible for the email bullshit and push nuclear war threats on the american people

Yo I'll come over there and help grow the population knowwhatimsayin мaн иyцккaн

Watch their brains vent steam as they are forced to agree with Glenn beck on anything.

reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/5amn12/glenn_beck_if_comey_doesnt_have_evidence_his/

>TFW you meme so hard they other side has no clue where it's coming from.

>JEWS FOR HILLARY

r/conspiracy sub is more credible than hillaryclinton sub now senpai.

the original meme was created by a Russian user

I can't believe the MUH RUSSIA meme got this far

They have literally no ammo left

Born 2 meme

wait was his password actually password?

blyat/10

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

хaхaхaхaхaхaхaхa

I remember watching a video about crazy shit that happened on Sup Forums like "whats in my freezer" etc and the video ended with a simple statement...

"Do not incur the wrath of Sup Forums."

What happened to liberals dismissing conspiracy theories as conservative dementia?

>Obama unfollowed her on Twitter
>now Obama works for Putin

Christ almighty, we just meme'd our opponents into retardation.

>it ain't meme starts playing

Kek

they go into nuts... god.. you had one fucking job.

>Sup Forums talking shit about anyone else being a conspiracy nut blaming all their problems on an another people

Shitposting

>Jews for Hillary

OP, we know you posted this.

Dah, Tovarishch.

I made this meme. Does Sup Forums like it?

Is this what victory tastes like

lol proof fagot

>tfw a Cambodian palaeontology board has the NWO elites running around in circles

We subversive now.
We Jews now.

Is this shit for real?

What the fuck is wrong with people, they are "political analist/journalists" and dont know about Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

Fucking assholes.

Every time we do something slightly funny they give credit to the russians.

Fuck this shit.

>TRUMP CAN'T BE TRUSTED WITH NUKE CODES!
>REEEEEEEEE FUCKING RUSSIANS
uhhh secretary clinton do you have any proo-
>CONSPIRING AGAINST AMERICA REEEEE
>DONALD IS THE UNSTABLE ONE!!!!

>jews for hillary

theirs are super cereal thats why

this reminds me of jebs collapse honestly, just grasping at straws while everyone sane gtfo of his campaign

/r/hillaryclinton will never turn for trump, no matter how much meme magic is spellcast on them. It makes me think meme magicing them in the opposite direction to complete paranoia would work better. It'd totally turn away anyone considering joining their ranks and at some point their cognitive dissonance might snap.

>his government actually paid Boyz2Men to tour Russia in order to increase birthrates

STALKER is based on the film STALKER. It came out before Chernobyl in 1979, and Chernobyl was 1986. The fact it mimics the exclusion zone so well is coincidence, a very weird coincidence. Most people just assume it's Chernobyl before the look at the year it was made

The game may have used the exclusion zone to help mold the look, but the concept along with bolt throwing are 7yrs older than Chernobyl

STALKERs namesake may be the movie, but its based more strongly on the book A Roadside Picnic.

lmao you always try to change it backwards.

this one came out first.

Shills for trump on suicide watch.

lmao

>tfw you are the kremlin

cyka blyat fuggg :DDDDDd

i am really sad.

Fucking newfags.

there was time were eveybody followed this.

but now welcome the millenials.

what happened annon?

Trump's entire cabinet will be required to wear Adidas track pants while conducting government business.

That's how deep he is in this Russian shit.

Yes.

>russian memes

This is the only one I know of youtube.com/watch?v=N5K0sDW1RCc

When do we deploy this?

STALKER (the game isn't really) "based" on either. It borrows some elements from RSP - mostly the artifacts and anomalies - and that's mostly it. Even the most important plot point is different. Such a shame because a STALKER game close to RSP would be way better than what we have, which is frankly very repetitive.

WE DID IT COMRADES!

Sometimes I wish I spoke Russian and could browse the Russian internet just to understand their meme culture.

Yea I liked the S.T.A.L.K.E.R world but I didn't like the actual plot of the game. If it were like RSP it would be way cooler. Maybe more of a focus on sneaking in and out over and over and having to figure out new ways in as anomalys and patrols change.

I read the book and saw the movie first btw.

Here's a fun one about immigration and refugees in Germany. It's better if you speak Russian, but you clearly can understand the message without knowing the language they're speaking.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_wH5OXWTP4