>Out This Week:
Mace Windu #2 (Sep 27)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNGWh_-R1VE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is she, /swco/?

Comfy Dooku

i'm about to start watching rebels

what am I in for

a cartoon

a good show

A whole lotta fun

happy space adventures

just stop

I promise pappa Tarkin, I wont respond to a single bait, not even one!

were mandolorian fags really this mad?

fucking /swco/ and its rebels defenders

Its a shit show with to many shit episodes that make waiting for the few good ones a struggle.

Tarkin is this a test? you posted this at a very convenient time...

>this triggers the disneyfag

Fuck replica stormtrooper armor, I want someone to make these

Well that was uncalled for.

You seem mad, user. What's up?

>a critic who hates reboots, remakes, sequels and general unoriginality reviews TFA
>They essentially jerk off to it on camera, he "refutes" other's points by just saying "shut up" and rates it a 10/10

is hating Hollywood just a meme to these people, because their reviews do not match up with their rhetoric

>9/11 could've been prevented had it not been for Travis and her Mandos
OF COURSE IM FRICCIN TRIGGERED

Tarkin said I can't talk to you, sorry :(

>the first 40 minutes of their """TFA review""" was spent entirely on bashing Lucas, the prequels, and the fans who have been defending them
I couldn't fucking believe it when I watched it, it was like the memes on /swco/ were coming true

Rebels is not good

>posting inferior version
How am I supposed to ignore bait with a cold head?

That's your opinion, man. I said it was fun. Didn't say it was good.

Getting mad at people for having opinions is so 2000. It's the internet brosef.

its kinda not fun though

>Battlefront Commander mod of EaW makes spamming Star Destroyers inefficient because the rebel scum get some OP Corellian battlecruiser that can take on 3 Star Destroyers by itself and win, so now I have to build carriers and micromanage my bombers while trying to not lose my fleet at the same time

>Mandos did 9/11

I love how people complained that the Mandos in TCW were all Nordic looking.

Fucking racists.

honestly making the advanced pacifist society with problems with their old xenophobic warrior culture basically scandis was one of the more retarded ideas / uncompromising following of lucas' vision

looks way too much like an analogue of evil white man stereotypes and actual scandi history.

what the fuck are they the only mandos I liked in the EU were the ones who trained the clones. However the only good commando team was delta

Travis ran the commandos into the ground

>no politics in this thread whatsoever
>mentions politics

Except he never injected his politics into Star Wars, unlike Kennedy and Abrams

>casting women is injecting politics

George may be a leftist, but he shows that both sides are good and bad, especially when he fleshed it out with the PT.

fuck off call in the trandoshans

What got purged

Sup Forums shit

Friendly reminder.

ISB is always watching

That's correct, user.

eu mando are a multi species warrior culture that masturbates over killing jedis

modern mandos are just... space scandinavians. who sometimes LARP as varangians

dat fallout trooper

Randy Star Wars

>hey none of you Jedi are pretty cool, everyone come to school tomorrow

the jedi

Only one comment got deleted.

roses are red,
violets are great;
around the survivors
a perimeter create

>catch up on Rebels
>go to netflix to pick up TCW where I left off in Season 4
>get a message that says it will be available only until October 7

Am I screwed? Has this happened before?

It's happened a few times. Last time it happened like in March of this year and at the last minute it was renewed.

Since Disney's announced they're going to have their own streaming service I don't think Netflix is going to get a last minute TCW renewal, though.

how much butthurt would there be if Obi-Wan's force ghost, or at least his voice, is in TLJ, but instead of fan favorite Ewan or JAT doing the voice it's Stephen Stanton?

If they're going for Old Obi-Wan it would make sense. Not sure how much genuine butthurt there would be, though.

Is it too much to ask that the next film feature the Republic fleet proper? If they could make an asspull like The Resistance, they can surely asspull the Republic a proper fucking armada.
I wanna see refurbished TIEs getting used alongside X-Wing and Y-Wings in a huge as battle like Scarif or Endor. Not that dinky crap we got with Starkiller base.

They're apparently going with the idea that Starkiller really did take out most of the NR fleet

Which is a hot load of bullshit. If peace time really turned the Republic into super retards, then they deserve to be conquered by the nuEmpire

It's retarded that they went out of their way to give the New Republic a rotating capital so that no one planet is the permanent center of the government... only to also decide that they kept their entire fleet and pretty much anything of importance in that capital so if it gets wiped out THERE GOES THE REPUBLIC WHOOPS.

well it did destroy like 5 planets, i guess the new republic only rotates between those 5

nope

Seriously, even with First Order spies, why would any government keep their entire fleet in one place like that? Even the Empire, with all its mistakes, never did shit like that.

>it's revealed in TLJ that Raddus actually survived at Scarif and now wears a Vader-like life support suit and shows up with the Profundity II to rescue the resistance and beat the First Order back

I just want to see one episode of The Adventures of the New Jedi Order where Luke, Ben and Rex quietly shut down a Confederacy of Corporate Systems "trade embargo".

user I don't think Rex is going to be around that long

i can dream

400%?

If Raddus lived to see the Battle of Endor, it would have gone a lot differently.

>Lando Calrissian: But how could they be jamming us if they don't know... if we're coming?
>Grand Admiral Raddus: Simple my dear boy. They are jamming our signals to make us believe the shield is down. Thereby leading us into a false sense of security and trapping ourselves in with a fully armed and operational battle station.
>Ensign Ackbar: Admiral! We have enemy ships in sector 47!
>Grand Admiral Raddus: This is OUR trap. Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational Prototype B-Wing

you forgot to crop out a little bit on the right side there bud

>Ensign Ackbar

>SS on Ezra futa fapfics
I need to read those, for research purposes.

Which SW comics have the best art?
The current Marvel ones all look like trash.

is the new Phasma novel any good?

or is it just mindless action with boba sjw'fett undertones

Mix of the two, worth a read, probably not a buy.

There isn't really much sjw stuff in it though, unless the fact Phasma is a woman in the first place triggers you

Of course not, I'm loving the comic, I'm really liking the analytical and selfish direction her character is taking there.

phasma is good
most of it is Mad Hux ft. feral phasma

Yeah, if you like the comic, read the book. It is analytical and selfish Phasma to the maxxxx

Okay, thank you very much. I'll dive in right now.

that sounds like sarcasm, but oh well

Why was Boba such a punk in The Clone Wars show?

Clone Wars but inferior

RLM are hacks, surprise surprise. Would anyone expect anything else from """professional""" movie reviewers on YouTube?

People did?

Scandinavian master race

Raddus > Ackbar
It is a fact

>tfw no lewd art of Ezra getting his ass pounded by Inquisitor futa cock

why?
Raddus was just an old Flounder who lost a battle in a dedicated cruiser
Ackbar was the young Guppy that led the Rebel Alliance to victory in a Cruise Liner

Nah, not sarcasm. I am also loving the comic, and the way the novel portrays her. I just thought hitting the x key a few more times looked like fun. I am an autist

Raddus is rad

was, was meant for

>hurdurrr you only like the prequels because of the ring theory!
Before watching the review I had never heard of the ring theory before.

He was 10-13 and doing shit no kid that age should be doing.

"“When it was decided by George in Clone Wars that the Mandalorians were going to be pacifists under the rule of Satine [Kryze], I cannot all of that to just be disintegrated,” Filoni said. “We have the warrior element, but we also have a people that change and grow and achieve knowledge like what George wanted. They’re not just one thing, they’re more like a real people.”"

George can think of a people as multi-faceted while fans can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=SNGWh_-R1VE

a kino space adventure that's also comfy

>Ensign Ackbar

Nice!

>they should have let Boyega use his real accent in the films