You wake up in Switzerland in 1937 with plans and designs to various modern-era weapons...

You wake up in Switzerland in 1937 with plans and designs to various modern-era weapons, as well as a very detailed WW2 history book. Where do you go? Who do you tell? What do?

Go to austria
Tell hitler
Give him the cheat codes

Give it to based Stalin

give everything to sweden and see how it ends.

give poland nukes

Give America the technology.
fuck nazi germany, fuck imperial japan, fuck communist china and ussr.
Prevent the deaths of 60million human beings. china is now a wealthy, capitalist democracy

>Go to austria

>Austria
nice one leaf

Give it to Ireland. Hope that they put down the whisky bottle long enough to realise they can snatch Norn Iron from the UK, thus keeping Great Britain out of the war.

Everybody lives happily ever after.

Try and prevent WWII.

Mindless slaughter of Europeans is wrong for every reason.

Trade the tech to the USA for a BAR and 10 mags for it.

Tell HITLER that if he attacks poland , ww2 will happen and germany will loose anyway cause the americans will make the nuke before everyone else . Tell him to chill and make germany great again

Gib to poland. Poland invades Germany.

>Lives happily ever after
No you'd be a serf to the Micks great for us but you'd get an górta mór'ed

Please note: in order to reach the 10000000 mark by election day, roughly 4400000 posts need to be made over the next 7 days. this is about 628572 a day, or 26190 posts an hour.

apparently this board gets an average of 7000 posters throughout the day. this means every man, woman and underage faggot must make at least 4 posts an hour in order for us to hit our target by election day. this is easily achievable.

if you want to sleep, get your shitposts in earlier. you will need to hit roughly 96 posts a day, although obviously more is preferable.

godspeed lads. regardless of who you're voting for, your board needs you

I NAIL SHITPOSTS TO THE DOOR OF EVERY SYNAGOGUE AND ART SCHOOL

Britain.

I

Germany. Then the Pole infection can be purged when they eventually try their little invasion and the Westerner stain is taken care of as well. Stalin gets a letter full of modern knowledge on who's pulling strings in the USSR. Germany and Russia become one, end the Jews together and build Whitopia on Earth.

make

Give the Germans P-51 plans and AK-47 plans. Probably radar plans. Try to convince the Germans not to build Tigers but panzers IVs instead.

grow up faggot

4 posts

In 1 minute

germans are gay

NAIL

Yg

Give tech to Poland.
Tell them to ally with Hitler.
Purge commies

MAKE

Sup Forums

le ebin switzerland make them neutral fortress of ak47's xddd

go to the jews in germany and sell them the weapons so they can win against the evil nazis. I could save 6 million lives

GREAT

But not actually -forced- to suck dick. Meanwhile you are Canadian.

AGAIN!

Bring them to the nips and Italians. Hitler ruined facism and I wan't my rome back dammit.

Reminds me of the book 1632. Some small town in the US travels back in time to Holy Roman Empire during the 30 years war.

>I NAIL SHITPOSTS TO THE DOOR OF EVERY SYNAGOGUE AND ART SCHOOL

Take a plane to New York, give the plans to Nikola Tesla, and have him create something badass with it

Jerusalem. Finally my dream of Greater Israel can become a reality and we can kick the British and the "Palestinians" out on our own terms.

>not natural blonde
>brown eyes
>no tits
>piercing

Everytime

Tell Hitler to build the atomic bomb first, then start the war.

America was still isolationist back then. Giving them a military advantage of decades would have kept the US out of the war entirely.

I'd give the weapons to Germany. Hear me out.

Germanys problem was that it could not defeat all its enemys. With current day weaponry the plans for Lebensraum would have worked. That means the UDSSR would have been dismantled and the UK forced to sue for peace, before the US got involved.
Result of that? A bunch of Russians saved from what communists do best.
Eastern Europe under German sphere of influence, which was preferable to communist mistreatment.
The UK still in control of most of its colonies.

The detailed history book I will use to convince Hitler and his top people of the need to establish the state of Israel after taking Palestine from the UK. Israel would then become a client state of the Reich and serve as an "Australia" for any Jews.
As we know from current Israel, it would be permanently threatened by its muslim neighbors, prompting a need for the Jewish people to find a strong ally.
The Reich, with its newfound prime position on the continent.

So the new world order would look like this.

The Reich is the topdog in Europe, stretching to the Caucasus with a sphere of interest in south eastern Europe and the Middle East.
France and the UK would lose some of their power, yet retain most of their colonial empires.

They'd basically have to arrange themselfes with the Reich peacefully from then on.

The US remains isolationist, maybe it has to fight the Japanese, but not rear Stalinist Russia with lend lease to the status of a nuclear superpower.

So there wouldn't be an east/west schism.

Wew

Also, I'd probably ally italy and restore the HRE