What does Sup Forums think of this chart?

What does Sup Forums think of this chart?

I don't get it.

Didn't Tartakovsky work on 2 Stupid Dogs before Dexter?

It is family tree of cartoons. I don't know what op saying...

Yes, and I know Rob Renzetti did, too.

I dont think its at all accurate

It seems to be a chart of shows where members of the staff of the show went on to become showrunners themselves, starting from Tartakovsky.

So basically, because Dexter's Lab was being made, McCracken got a foothold in the industry and make Powerpuff Girls. Because PPG was being made, Orman got in and made Flapjack. Because Flapjack was being made, Ward got in and made Adventure Time. Because Adventure Time was being made, Sugar got in an made Steven Universe. Essentially, Dexter's Laboratory is Steven Universe's Great Great Grandfather.

Oh.
Like a five degrees from Kevin Bacon kinda thing.

Butch Hartman was already working on Johnny Bravo alongside Seth McMuffin when Dexter's Lab was coming out so it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to say he spawned from it?

It always blows my mind how Flapjack had such a weird mish-mash of people working on it, and how it ended up being the series most of the current crop of show creators popped out from. Kent Osborne and John Infantino storyboarded for Flapjack too, if I remember correctly.

So is this for or against CalArts?

Craig also worked on Wander Over Yonder, of which Daron Nefcy worked on story boards there and then she created Star. Vs.

IT'S NOT FAIR DISNEY FAVOURED HER SHOW BUT JUST SHAT ON WoY!

What about Bravest Warriors and Bee and Puppycat?

Didn't Quintel work on Phineas and Ferb before he went to Flapjack?

Plus Roiland was working on Fish Hooks before he appeared on Adventure Time and in a much larger role.

It's sloppy, but this is more accurate. It's notable that Dexter and Johnny Bravo traded a lot of staff back and forth between each other, hence the dotted line. All of them in that row ended up working on each others' projects at one point or another.

Fun fact: seasons 3-4 of Dexter featured alumini from pre-movie SpongeBob (Aaron spring, Paul tibbitt, Walt dhorn, etc.). However, even though they had these hilarious comedic talents working on these episodes, somehow the episodes still sucked in the end.

Someone make a timeline out of it

Neat, if I recall properly, Rocko's Modern Life over at Nickelodeon had a similar effect of people working on it going on to head their own shows(Phineas & Ferb is one show that could be considered a descendent of Rocko in this regard), and back in the 80s a similar thing had occurred with both Ralph Bakshi's Mighty Mouse and Filmation's He-Man as well

This one is better, but just needs to look cleaner.

I think you guys are overthinking these charts a bit.

Would it make sense to add that O.K KO is descended from Steven Universe?

>roiland from AT
I don't know about Skylar's relationship with Pen and co but it seems like you're reaching.