"BONG!"

>"BONG!"
Suddenly, The Joker is sane again.

Is he still culpable for his crimes? That's like 500+ murders ignoring the unaccounted for.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/eTK4l
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He'd probably kill himself if that happened.

I'd probably still blame the cops/batman. After the first dozen or two murders you'd think they'd just shoot me on sight.

>Is he still culpable for his crimes? That's like 500+ murders ignoring the unaccounted for.
Absolutely. You can't just let the biggest mass murderer in history off scot-free.

Joker was always sane. That's the big joke of his character.

The police aren't going to shoot a man in custody. Granted a corrupt one might, but executing criminals who've been apprehended isn't their job.

he will move to canada and earn billions by working for cia and other eternal anglo and jew forces by writing fake news, fake history books when leaching from social care.

wat

>passes on death note
>loses all memory of ever having been Kira
Is he still Kira?

>Suddenly, The Joker is sane again.

That's basically the premise for Sean Gordon Murphy's new Batman comic.

>The Joker is sane again

That actually happened, once.

imgur.com/gallery/eTK4l

Surely you jest. Cops kill cop killers all the time, although I can't remember off the top of my head if he's ever actually killed a police officer (but the Killing Joke is probably more than enough).

Ignore him, Sup Forums has negative brain cells at this point.

>Suddenly, The Joker is sane again.
I don't buy it for a single second. You ain't rusin' me with that Primal Fear shit Jack-o.

Didn't he blow up the policemen's ball? And I know he's gassed a whole bunch of cops and corrections officers

Nope, as simple like that. If he wasn't sane in first place he isn't guilty.

Joker was always responsible though.

Legal definition of too insane to be held responsible is:

Do you understand that what you did was wrong?
OR
Do you understand that you would get punished if caught?

Joker might be hazy on the first but he does understand the second. Therefore legally he can be charged with his crimes.

I don't know if it's true but I heard the solicitations are over 100Ks.

>Do you understand that you would get punished if caught?
But he's under the correct belief that he'll never be punished.

technically he doesn't think what he's doing is wrong or I was like that until modern times.

WHAT IS FRONT GAY?

Yet he did IRL.

>The police aren't going to shoot a man in custody.

It's like you haven't been paying attention to the new EVER.

They kill them BEFORE they're in custody.
Or the paddywagon...unless he did that to himself.

Isn't Joker already sane and his crazy clown persona just a gimmick?

Legally, he's still culpable for his crimes even while "insane", not guilty by reason of insanity insanity basically means that you're suffering from hallucinations and shit to the point that you're completely detached from reality or that you're too retarded to get that killing is wrong, neither of which describes the Joker. If you want to take a more philosophical view well since at the level of human thought and behavior the universe is entirely deterministic realistically and free will is obviously a lie he can't really take any meaningful credit for any of his actions anymore than anyone else sane or otherwise

cops actually kill people in jail or let them starve to death in shitty backwater places with an alarming frequency. Cops can kill you just about anywhere and get away with it.

>Do you understand that you would get punished if caught?

Joker doesn't believe this. He's right, but it would still quality

Yes, because the news is such an accurate depiction of the world today.

Cops don't work in the jails you fucking retard, that is a jailer, whose entire job is understanding how to take care of and watch apprehended suspects, as well as properly identify them. They don't have law enforcement training. Police officers at most transfer suspects from the jail to other locations, but have zero to do with their living conditions.

>The police aren't going to shoot a man in custody.

>BONG

>me

IT'S THE JOKER, SOMEONE KILL HIM

OP implies that Joker was ever actually insane, I believe that's just the excuse he makes

He's not black.

Nobody kills the Joker because they know that Batman would make their life a living hell.

The news shows the most extreme events. The Joker is an extreme event. If he existed in real life, cops would shoot first and ask questions latter, like they did when they were chasing Christopher Dorner.

Why? It's not like he cared when Jason died.

Batman didn't love Jason the way he does the Joker.

Batman will do anything for the Joker. Everyone else can burn for all he cares.

Yes, and if the state doesn't put him down, someone else should.

Too bad there's zero bad cops on the Gotham police force, huh?

Did those poor little old asian ladies ever get a payout after those scared-shitless cops magdumped their truck?

Can't mess with Batman's butt buddy. The tight little green clown hole is too good to give up.

The joker can be tried and executed now that he's sane

Executed for what? The crimes he committed when he wasn't sane? He's not responsible for those!

This right here. He's cruel, sadistic, selfish and violent but he's perfectly lucid.

Came here to post this.