Why is Obama so popular among millenials?

Why is Obama so popular among millenials?

DUDE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT LMAO

He's not Clinton or Trump.

#FIRSTBLACKPRES
#WHATEVERSPOPULARILLFOLLOW
#HESATREND

Because they confuse him with Brock

Right now?
>Not either of the current candidates
Before
>Dude black guy is president we is so progressive

He's a charismatic likeable person. You might not like him as your leader but he does seem like a cool person.

George W. Bush was the same way. I thought George W. Bush was an awful president but he'd be a cool as shit neighbor to have.

Because white millennials have been conditioned to hate themselves and to fawn over minorities for even the most pedestrian accomplishments.

Because every white person needs that (((black))) friend.

1. Because he's black
2. Because millennials don't know the first thing about politics

because millennials are retarded, next question

They are cucked

Yeah m8 I'd love to have him as my neighbor and do blow with him on weekends

Because they easily fall for memes

Dubya's been sober for decades m8. He'd still be cool to go hunting or fishing with or have over at a Barbecue.

>thinking dubya waits till the weekend

He waits for no man

long lasting effects of meme radiation from the mid 2000's

I can imagine Dubya having some great stories to tell while playing pinball or something.

Why is Trump so popular among teens?

They're dumb goys.

Because they haven't been college-indoctrinated yet.

You know this is truth when you hear it

This,

Relatively young, has a nice family, no sexual or corruption scandals, tall, charismatic.

His foreign policy has been a failure along with his healthcare reform.

But he will always remembered as a good prez because of no scandals and being FIRST BLACK PREZ

I don't know what the fuck republicans thought when they nominated McCain and Romney against him.

It's one of the rare black families that wouldn't drive down your property values as your neighbors, even if he'd never been president, even if he'd never been a senator, he's a clean cut professional both he and his wife are well educated, well mannered, would keep their house and yard well maintained and clean.

As far as black people go they're Oreo Cookies.