YOU KILLED THESE PEOPLE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people

Here it is. This is on you.

You post horrible, hateful, transphobic shit online constantly, without remorse, either to get laughs or to express your bitter, hateful adolescence. Death is not a joke. Torture is not a joke. You are the lowest form of scum, sentencing these women to DIE because you can't handle even the slightest bit of diversity.

I hope you are fucking ashamed of yourself, Sup Forums.

I hope you are fucking mortified.

Go fuck yourself.

Benis

Most of these were black trannies in the hood working as hookers.

M-M-M-MONSTER KILL

Lol they kill themselves. Nature will take them out in due time

>100 people a year
>worldwide
>population of nearly 7,400,000,000
you're the sick one

instead of helping tranny faggots to rid them of their mental illness you enable it
your transphilia causes more trans deaths by suicide than transphobia murders ever could

if this were true i'd be happy about it, lord knows there needs to be less of those monstrosities in the world

but it's not true, they're pretty much all prostitutes that get murdered for shorting their pimps

Not a single fuck was given.

>unironically mutilating your genitals
>be surprised people treat you like a freakshow

I won't give a shit. You don't drop a tear about groups and ideologies that we support. So why should I show empathy towards this group.

/thread

>Gain height

Is that some cruel manlet joke?

Cry me a river.

Pfft, this is the amount of people that die daily in Brazil. Fuck off.

Take testosterone rather than estrogen, homo.

We can double this by 2018.

proof?

>Wahh everyone is responsible for me killing myself except for me and my inability to deal with my mental problems
Crimea fucking river

good

>unlawfully killed
As opposed to all the legally killed ones

>women

Keep up the good work Sup Forums

Is there a list of all the pedophiles who have been murdered? Oh yeah, we're not supposed to feel sorry for them.