Why are millenials supporting Clinton instead of Trump?

They watch retarded shit like The Daily Show and SNL

That's extent of their political understanding.

They are actually fairly split

Despite media narrative millennials aren't overly liberal compared to any generation at their age. They are less liberal than boomers

Because millennials tend to be more progressive thinking in general imo. Also they don't seem to like supporting candidates who sexually assault women.

Nice quads famalam

Before Obama there was Bush.
That's all they've ever known.

Also teachers are lefties as a rule.

you'd think stevo could afford a real piece...

also I'm a millennial and I voted johnson

Those shows where almost worth watching a few years ago, good thing they are super shitty and everyone is moving away from them now

Checked

most of them dont support her. they'll write in Bernie or stay home.

dub dubs speaks the truth.

Uh... they, like, literally don't vote, and stuff, man.

too young too remember

W vs Gore was my first election. I voted based on which person I would want to hang out with in real-life. My friends voted that way too. Kerry and Gore lost because of us.

No one wants to hang out with their grandparents so everyone will stay home lol.

As a millenial, let me just speak for my generation. I for one am voting Trump, however that doesn't excuse the fact that my generation is a group of spoiled know-nothing children who talk before they think.

They complain about student debt but never for a second considered not putting themselves in a crippling hole before they had any other means of taking care of themselves.
They actually think John Oliver is smart, I mean how fucking blind can you be.

Millenial's have a deep seated doubt in their ability to do anything because Boomers had it so fucking easy in comparison.
"Son I just got a job off the street walking around and then invested $100 in coke which turned into several thousands over the years. I bought a house for $30,000 and sold it for $200,000. Why cant you be smart like me?"

DUDE WEED

They aren't really. Shitloads of millenials are going to Trump. If you actually don't understand why the majority don't you need to stop making shitty threads and lurk moar.

Checked

Young people are getting more conservative as they see their future and country to robbed from them by degenerate leftists. Gen Z will be right wing.

The programming starts with the code. And the code was written ENTIRELY by the hippies of the 60's, who skipped reality, and stayed in academia.
Kruschev was right, They'll take America without firing a shot.

Please note: in order to reach the 10000000 mark by election day, roughly 4400000 posts need to be made over the next 7 days. this is about 628572 a day, or 26190 posts an hour.

apparently this board gets an average of 7000 posters throughout the day. this means every man, woman and underage faggot must make at least 4 posts an hour in order for us to hit our target by election day. this is easily achievable.

if you want to sleep, get your shitposts in earlier. you will need to hit roughly 96 posts a day, although obviously more is preferable.

godspeed lads. regardless of who you're voting for, your board needs you

WHY AREN'T YOU POSTING MORE

Gen Z has literally been raised to never have an independent thought. They've never lived without the internet hivemind. They'll be whatever their ultra liberal schooling tells them to be because they don't know how to think for themselves.

please tell me how you get a job to pay the bills without going thousands into debt.
i mean i'm in a union apprenticeship, and that pays p good, but i'm also a grill and they don't really let grills do construction so much, unless are 6' amazon like moi.

Because they want more gibs

Only their wives

And then subsequently saw how retarded it is. In my opinion, the most popular internet meme in the world is "people who are obsessed with social media and preening are perpetually unhappy faggots deserving of ridicule." Look how popular that Chainsmokers song got.

They hate themselves.

I'm spamming as much as I can

Ignorance and celebrity endorsement, generally speaking.

Quite a few of them aren't that supportive of Clinton. Many, if they knew what most of us knew, would not support her. However, they're easily manipulated by emotional soundbites and too disinterested in politics to dive much deeper than a glance at the headlines.

Millennial here. I'm not voting for Hillary. I'm In the vast minority of my peers though.

Academia

We arnt supporting either of them

Follow a budget, buy groceries, cook, don't go out every weekend, save up for the things you want instead of charging them. Its a pain but its possible and it pays off in the end.

we learned about Hitlers rise to power and our teachers told us to never allow history to repeat itself. so when we see Donald using the same tactics Hitler used to come to power (Minority scape goat) it really turns educated people off to voting for him

Because millennials aren't stupid enough to vote for a circus clown

93 here, they're fucking Bernouts.

Lol. I'm not sure you understand how Hitler rose to power.

You do a good job where you work and build up good credit.
Once you have good credit you can use your debt to make money.
Right now have a credit card that has no interest for two years. I use it for everything and use the money I earn (pretty measly $32,000/yr) to invest in strong investments that pay good quarterly dividends.
I collect that money as extra, and when I get to the point where the debt is about to accrue interest, I pull money out of my holdings and wipe it clean.
Close the account, get a new card, rinse repeat.
I've been doing this since I was 25, credit score is somewhere around 750-780.

I'll never really be rich unless one of my holdings skyrockets while I'm in it, but I have a comfy life and an easy job making ok money

contributing

I'm not

this is me :*(

I assume they meant curve since no line can be perpendicular to itself

Am I autistic?

Because the US is realizing that Reaganomics don't work and Millennials are first to really understand that and are victims to the Rights, Gimme gimmie policies.

Interested in helping me achieve suicide by snu snu?

You actually drew it out. When I saw it I saw the pattern immediately. That's why we're different.

Curves are lines, they just aren't lines with a slope value of 0.

Because they're college educated

SHITPOSTING TO REACH 100,000,000

>college educated = vote has more value somehow

pic related its hillarys campaign and odds of winning

Bitch

But user, I'm a millenial and I am voting for Donald Trump

have a shitpost

Trump is an authoritarian dictator in the making.
He's vowed to shut down press outlets that criticize him, and once the White House, Court and Congress go R they'll be free to pilfer the country and screw everyone over.

Growing up without fathers.

literally me