What are your favorite Doctor Strange stories?

What are your favorite Doctor Strange stories?

Specifically looking for some quality paperbacks to add to the collection. I haven't ready any of his stuff but enjoyed the movie a lot and want to see more, especially if its mostly just his story (as opposed to a big cross over event)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!52BgwQLR!HEEqfnMy3yZ58O8LDmHPNUZ4UFrDj-90gqN1upBXWZU
mega.nz/#!Rzh3DJxB!9H5I4b5t9fOD3gHYF5A7JqxvTaKbVr3WfQjZXkzFdO8
filescdn.com/o7ucfk4g9f04
sendspace.com/file/079xb2
filescdn.com/tuyw1phd7cck
mediafire.com/file/3eac27dth6j6ch6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Shuma Gorath saga, from Marvel Premiere 3-10. I think a friend bought a collection of it off amazon once. Also, Doctor Doom and Doctor Strange, Triumph and Torment. I haven't read too much else of him, but I keep hearing The Oath is a great story of his.

Start with Marvel premier and just keep going.

Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme went on for a long time and had some decent stories. just don't go far into the 90s unless you want this....

I especially like the idea of Shuma involvement

How are the Marvel Essentials? Seems like there are a few of them out there.

Doctor Strange Vol. 1 - The Way of the Weird (2016) (digital TPB) (Minutemen-Slayer)
mega.nz/#!52BgwQLR!HEEqfnMy3yZ58O8LDmHPNUZ4UFrDj-90gqN1upBXWZU

Doctor Strange Vol. 2 - The Last Days of Magic (2016) (digital TPB) (Minutemen-Slayer)
mega.nz/#!Rzh3DJxB!9H5I4b5t9fOD3gHYF5A7JqxvTaKbVr3WfQjZXkzFdO8

Doctor Strange Vol. 3 - Blood in the Aether (2017) (digital TPB) (Minutemen-Slayer)
filescdn.com/o7ucfk4g9f04

Doctor Strange & Doctor Doom - Triumph and Torment (2013) (digital TPB) (Glorith-HD)
sendspace.com/file/079xb2

Into Shamballa

The Oath sucks.

Doctor Strange vs. Dracula - The Montesi Formula (2006) (digital TPB) (Minutemen-Excelsior)
filescdn.com/tuyw1phd7cck

Eww dude.

thanks for the links

and thanks for the recommendations to everyone else

Doctor Strange - Strange Origin (2016) (digital TPB) (Minutemen-Bookworm)
mediafire.com/file/3eac27dth6j6ch6/

Thanks mang

marble now is more now

Read all of Englehart, Stern, Thomas and Ditko
Some of Englehart is collected in Epic Collection as, "A Separate Reality"

that's all Stern

not all 90's was trash, Roy Thomas second turn at the Sorcerer Supreme was in the late 80's and it went up to the 90's

that's J. M. DeMatteis and he wrote some stuff in the 90's too
Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme #84-90

and once you got that down track down
P Craig Russell's What Is It That Disturbs You, Stephen?

Peter Gillis' run

Marvel Fanfare #5 by Chris Claremont

you can check out the Defender stuff (at the very least Avengers/Defenders War) and Infinity Gauntlet

Yeah I really have not liked anything that's come from Jason Aaron (post Secret Wars Strange).
Nit in any particular order:
The Eternity Saga (Strange Tales 122-146) is his oldest major arc and is what everyone has built off of
-Agree with Shuma- Gorath saga
-Into the Dark Dimension
-Triumph and Torment
-Into Shamballa
-Dont pay the ferryman (basically the arc that Aaron ripped off-he fights Urthona and has to destroy all his magic artifacts: also introduction of Rintrah, Minotaur Sidekick)
Strange Tales vol.3 1-19: Shuma- Gorath round 2 (he teams up with Kaluu, loses an eye, and becomes a god)

>enjoyed the movie a lot and want to see more
How do you do, fellow kids?

Kung fu fight me in the rain over the cure for cancer, you tasteless jackass.

>Finally get a Doctor Strange ongoing
>It's Tony Stark in Aaron's Thor plot.

>Finally get Doctor Strange movie
>Atmosphere-killing jokes being delivered by a literal meme actor, "sling rings", Scrat-tier cape sidekick, half-decent visuals rendered inert and weird by Marvel's in-house visual uniformity that I don't know enough about digital photography to analyze.

Hey help me out I read this one really old strange comic at a friend's house when I was a kid I think it was about dormammu being in the ancient one's mind and Strange has to destroy the AO's ego to win, this making the Ancientent One one with the universe.
Does that ring a bell?

Why would that be a problem?

Are you sure it was Dormammu? Because that's what happened at the end of Marvel Premiere series when Ancient One died. And it wasn't Dormammu. I think it was Shuma-Gorath