Playkids

ITT: full collection of episodes
I succeeded in getting the Junior on the Job episodes requiring payment. They were recorded off the app, because the files that get downloaded are encrypted in a code I can't solve.
Mega: mega.nz/#F!UU0STQbB!Mz7U2quXXpvfbheTcZtTGA
Unlisted yt playlist: youtube.com/watch?v=UGXprKsJAbA&list=PLJ17qLBw0P2piSsHLThwlg3w0j7N2F7gb
Also, I went through the I love to Learn episodes and found out that all of them are already on youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=t9phgcF0FxM&list=PLJ17qLBw0P2qDgfd17X4MG11B6IpZEEMb
The following are I love to Learn episodes that weren't dubbed in english yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=w9QP1EWUxTg&list=PLJ17qLBw0P2oDDVu-O05eT005xQWexcLk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5uYVze-bzvA
youtube.com/watch?v=gGwkWwgfFZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

waited so long for this. Thanks a lot.

God dammit you caught me at a time where I don't think I'll even have the time to watch this evening.

Thank you, thank you so much.

Haven't watched this yet, but it occurred to me that one could sync the audio captured from this rip (assuming it's good quality) and sync it with the high quality Portuguese episodes on YouTube?

Could, but there are only 2 episodes on the portuguese channel.

Okay, first episode so far - I'm intrigued they're teaching kids that trains are coal powered. Surely that's still not a thing?

Damn, I was under the impression that all the episodes were on the Portuguese.

WAIT WHAT.

Theo actually has Dr Octo arms?! It wasn't something made up by that drawfriend?

So, what's the deal with this show?

Is it something I can enjoy unironically or rather just a show for small kids?

It's important to clarify that Sup Forums only cares about this because it's cute, and that it's probably just as condescending as a Dora the Explorer episode.

It claims it's made for preschoolers, but there are lots of details and quality woven into the animation

it's Sup Forums. odds are most of the faggots here just wanna fuck the characters.

What you thought I was making shit up? Here's some more shit I made up.

I guess I should say that I'm still taking requests.

Unfortunately, I'm creatively bankrupt. I couldn't come up with an idea to save my life.

>brown motherfucker is british
No wonder he's such a piece of shit.

Draw kate bowing a kiss to Junior

Why are you making me sad :( I will hug you Lupi...

I feel like I've already given you too many requests (Linus x Lupi, and the sick Mimi), will let everyone else have a go.

finally something for kids on youtube not made by Satanic Pedophiles

Never underestimate Sup Forums drawfriends, especially the ones that hang around one show. They can remember details most never even notice.

Into the cake baking episode now. I'm sure I've seen the full version of this before. I'm almost motivated to mash this up with the lazytown bake a cake song.

Both. This is a masterpiece of animation. It's also freaking cute.

I think this was initially half the appeal, decent quality YouTube kids videos.

Like this?
My headcanon is that Junior has a huge crush on Kate but she doesn't give a fuck.

Nice!

>Junior has a huge crush on Kate but she doesn't give a fuck.

This is a credible theory, I recall Junior gazing on Kate in one episode or song, and Kate being unimpressed.

dare I say is this the next MLP

Probably not. MLP had a lot of jokes that appealed to older audience.
This show has lovely animation, but aside for that not much I could find interest in.

Or maybe I just didn't watch enough.

You missed out episode 11, where they go on their ~~imagination destination~~ to here.

One things for sure, Mimi has some wild animals for siblings.

>Implying this show won't get co-opted the very -instant- it starts making any real traction.
Oh my dear sweet child....

Speaking of creeps.
>Don't worry I don't hurt, I just make pictures.

More suffering shota furries please

She sure does.

>Lupi in the corner

FUUUUUCK I LOVE YOU BROOOOO. You're a true friend in my book.
Watching these asap and doing some drawfagging later tonight. Keep the thread going.

Orgy

I think I get the motif of this series so far. Imagination destination, tidbit, pick a tool, etc.

Thoughts so far: The narrative is _a little_ condescending and heavy handed, but it's tolerable (though matching it against Dora The Explorer is overstating it way too far ). Otherwise it's pretty funny and charming at times. Nice moments of slapstick, and is all round as adorable as I wished it to be.

The songs are actually good in the episodes, pretty refreshing to have the cast sing rather than the grating voices in a fair amount of the free stuff on YouTube.

I concur with this sentiment, OP is based. I've been smiling a lot watching these.

>some drawfagging later tonight.

Excited to see what you'll be coming up with.

This kind of reminded me of that time back in my young days when I walked pass someone outside of my school who somehow was strapped by garden cable locks by the shins against a street sign, and was begging me for scissors or something.

>too many wee woo's
Did you end up freeing him?

>Lupi, this isn't a 'red thingy-majiger'
>it's actually an old drinking fountain

Wonderful, as usual.

I didn't, I hate to admit. Did stick around for a bit though.

>Take this letter to grandpa and grandma
Dark.

HAHA Sup Forums magic is real.

This is too good.

>Lupi's face at the end
What the fuck was in that shell?

This was a really sweet and funny moment.

Though I can't help but wonder why though chose a crocodile as the dentist if they're out to prove them to be friendly.

The lore gets deeper.

This is hard to explain, but I had a fear of plumbers and of the concept of plumbing as a kid - so I'm going to be watching this episode from that mindset.

SOUNDS FUCKING FAMILIAR

Lupi is definitely my favorite now.

It's remind him of Bentley from SC

/ss/ please

Go to /trash/ desuarchive if you want any of that. But it seems like this thread is dead anyway. Maybe /trash/ is a better home for this.

Some guy spent actual money ripping the shorts, and this is the least successful thread yet. He wasted his money big time.

Kinda sad, really but I can't thank him enough for taking one for the team. These shorts are really cute and I wish there were more.
These two are adorable together, best mom and son pair.

I agree, this is quite regrettable and I wish there was more love for this. All the same I can't emphasise how much I thank OP for this.

I'm reminded of this.

This happened in the last thread.

There was also this moralfag who tried to derail the thread. So another user made pic related.

Bahaha I almost forgot about this one.

I think it might have to do with the fact that the OP pic and description text isn't particularly alluring. Just a misfire, really.

Doesn't matter now anyway, don't look a gifted shark in the mouth.

This stork character's a gem.

Well I don't care if the threads slow or dying. I won't stop drawing these cutesy characters.

lewds only on inkbunny

That stork has some really lovely, energetic animation.

Godspeed.

I remember asking for the yellow bunnies dressed as Being nine rabbit from the Sonic comic before last thread was deleted. Wonder if I got my request.

Wish I was home sonI could post some pictures, hope the thread stays alive

That's right. It was finished a while ago and posted in another thread.

fantastico

That's great! Thank you a lot!

Do you think you could draw Princess Caroline from Bojack in the style of play kids? I remember last thread we were making parallels between her and the pink cat's mom and that stuck with me.

Anyway thank a lot for the picture.

This warms my heart, a draw request finding it's way back after like - two weeks.

>Princess Caroline from Bojack in the style of play kids

I'm interested how this will work, it almost seems Princess Caroline merely in the style of PlayKids _is_ Kate's mom, so sounds like some cleverness would be involved for this one.

Do you like waffles?
youtu.be/5uYVze-bzvA

This song is... eh.. but I can get on board with Mimi-oriented music videos.

>stork is girl

Why wasn't I told earlier? She's cute!

This is the first adult character I've taken lovelorn interest in.

I'm gonna finish pic related later and work on Because it sounds dumb and interesting. Consider this sketch a scrap for now.

Absolutely adorable sketch, as usual.

Looking forward to see how the Princess Caroline x Kate's Mother will turn out.

Aww. It's nice to see that characters beyond Kate and Mimi are getting plenty of love recently.

how did she take a bite like that out of the sandwich?

You forgot about this ytp
youtube.com/watch?v=gGwkWwgfFZg

This webm has strong usage potential.

This has inspired me to have a go at a ytp myself. Most likely I will give up on it though, who knows. God dammit they requires a lot of time and patience.

>YTP
>require a lot of time and patience

Are you retarded or what?

Good YTPs are hard to make

>YTP
>good

Pick one and only one. "Poop" is literally in the name. You just spam video FX and have bad editing/audio, that's it. 12 year olds have been doing it for years with fucking Windows Movie Maker.

This didn't really work out.

Very carefully.

I think it still looks nice, but with the Playkids style that could pass as young Carolyn fanart.

Cool! I was kind of imagining Kate's mother dressed up like Carolyn sitting in her office, but understandably all those details are probably difficult to put together in time.

I'm intrigued by the workarounds animators do for stuff like this.

Make the brows and mouth smaller maybe?

Deep desires.

It sorta works after adding the whiskers and other slight details. But I'm getting the feeling Carolyn doesn't really draw well as a bobblehead.

>That mail just chilling on the table.

I find it really frustrating with my past attempts, how I'm no good at drawing these characters, or drawing at all - yet there is this guy here working wonders.

>Junior can tap into his imagination/distort reality and learn things in new locations
>Theo has a robot backpack, and is smart
>Kate has Tidbit
>Lupi is a kid among kids, so he gets a pass
>Mimi can eat carrots to transmogrify things (that she usually eats anyways), and has a debilitating carrot addiction

The Imagination Destination stiffed someone on the special ability front.

Lupi can talk to inanimate objects to get information. Every episode basically has him going "hey, what's up" to some random object.

If it makes you feel any better I did a truckload of base sketches before I made anything that looks halfway decent. I honestly use the eraser and helplines way too much.

These guys are COMMITTED.

Shit, your right. They've genuinely thought this through.

Guess it takes practice, wish I wasn't so impatient then.

>crossdressing
eww

Yet didn't people praise the animation for not using workarounds? That seemed pretty low-effort to me.

It's for a good cause. Fashion shows need rehearsals, after all.

Yellow Cat is Kate's dad, right? I have questions if he isn't.

The real question I have is where the fuck is her sister.

Yeah.