Shouldn't people react somehow to a three titted alien amazon hunting other aliens from space?

Let's put Sexist beta male raycis and Beth is a bad person shit aside.
Federation already made contact with Earth and occupied it, so people should be more or less aware that they're not alone in the universe.
But shouldn't they freak out a little or at least notice the three titted blue woman just casually killing some grey creature on the streets?
Shouldn't they at least try to take a selfie with her, or film her while hunting?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ebQDa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The earth was just under the control of other aliens less than a few months ago. So maybe not?

>shoudlnt people react to the fucking space alien?!?

No the federation took over awhile back. People know aliens exist now, even if the federation isn't there anymore.

As for the other questions, no probably not. The novelty of it would have worn off pretty quick when you had thousands of aliens coming to earth during the time the federation was in charge. People who have interacted with them a lot back then, but it would have become a regular thing after. Beyond that they probably would have learned that if they get in the way or aliens, or interacted with a speices that doesn't understand them, they might end up dead or worse.

The grey aliens got inverse ninja'd really bad huh

Repeat to yourself: it's just a show, I should really just relax

I just hate how preachy that bs was with the sexist and racist.

you can not like a feature on a person and not be a racist. you can love an extra sexy part of a person and not be sexist.

Woman now a days need to stop making the rest of us woman look bad. It's annoying and ruins good shows.

>I hate how preacy that bs was with the sexist and racist

It's Summer. The same woman who found the idea of a man-enslaving utopia great, at least a first.
When will people realize that every single character in this cartoon is a psychopath and you should trust none of their opinons?

Oh shit true user.
I let myself get tilted without realizing who the character was that was saying it.

I also just want Jerry to actually have a character arc and it seemed like he was after the whirly dirly, but then this shit happened like come on. Same with the end of the first episode when summer gives him the skull token and yet here she is back to being a cunt again.

Like I'm just tired of the character growing and then being reset at the start of each episode. it feels like no real growth is happening.

>femshep voices a three tittied amazon with timeblink powers that gives you telekinesis when you fuck her, is ready to soul bond with you (allegedly) and jerry STILL fucks this up
there is no more pathetic human being in this or any other reality

But Morty agreed, so it wasn't summer being summer it was the writers using summer as a mouthpiece and morty agreeing with her so the audience knows that Jerry is in the wrong.

I don't think it was necessarily that, considering the reveal was that the alien was doing the exact same thing with Jerry. That kind of negated any point they were trying to make on Jerry's character, and just reiterated that he truly loves Beth and wants her back.

Yeah but Morty is a follower, so I see what user is saying, but also your point is true too.

For someone who was willing to enlarge her breasts for a guy, she totally shifted gears with the whole sexist thing. Maybe it's just her character being weak or maybe it is the writer's not being able to separate business and personal life.

Part of it is less of Summer being a cunt and more of Jerry being setup for failure. The second we met this new woman we knew she was going to be a psycho bitch and Jerry would be in the wrong somehow because of how outlandish she looked. He sort of redeemed himself by telling the truth and getting out of the whole thing but honestly he was kind of doomed from the start. Hell, he met her off screen, which is usually another big sign that the character will probably be a one-off with major issues.

If he gets with a woman on screen then I feel like he'll be written for redemption

really important question rn

how would 2 vaginas look like?
on top of the other?
side to side?
a single one but has 4 holes?

rule34 aint coming fast enough

Yeah I see now, but still wish there was more growth you know. I don't like though how they make summer act cunty just for sake of plot of putting Jerry down. Especially when they had summer and jerry reconcile a little before this episode.

>we knew she was going to be a psycho bitch and Jerry would be in the wrong somehow because of how outlandish she looked

We knew Jerry would be in the wrong because Jerry is an idiot. Kiara was a normal person from her planet doing the normal things a priestess does.

I think it's just the characters being inconsistent. I just marathoned the show all at once, and I feel like the characters tend to fluctuate to fit the plot.

Jerry didn't fuck it up, Summer did, and convinced him that it was his fault.

Why can't we just see characters having their own ideals as just that and not them being mouthpieces? Even if it's the case, why not at least pretend it isn't? We should know by now that we don't have to agree with fictional characters' morals, i.e. feeling bad for Jerry even though he's a guilt tripping dumbass

Oh okay you got it

Like a xenomorph mouth.

>when that second vag kicks in

>pussy within a pussy
I M A G I N E

archive.fo/ebQDa

what did Justin Roiland meant by this?

Overrated show, Rifftrax is so much better

Definetly a thing I could imagine giving powers upon contact.

Would she make a good couple with Super Nova? It seems the two of them are made for each other, being dangerous badasses.

Seriously. She could encounter Supernova and slowly pull her back from the insanity she's currently suffering from.

Shouldn't you actually watch a show before making a thread about it? They were literally just under alien rule a couple months ago.
sage

That and she spouted the "Wage Gap" myth all the way back in season 1. The people who write this aren't smart, they just ideologues who want you to think they're smart.

>the majority of Rick and Morty fans don't realize that it's a comedy

how so?

Because he did. He used a phase shifting huntress that can kill with her mind as a way to make Beth jealous, and he never once considered what may happen if she found out he was using her for such a petty reason. How is that not his fault?

The Galactic Federation moved in and left, causing massive social and political upheaval.

Where is the aftermath of that shit? How about the big hobo floating in space? How about the big floating heads that made Rick and Morty sing a dumb song?

Don't think too hard about. It's a comedy first, sci-fi second.

She sounds like a teen. I don't mind it she just needs a gun in hand a chad dicking

In humans it's one hole that splits into two vaginas inside, I believe.

Still inferior to horse pussy

>Roiland smashes barely legal pussy with his animation bros
What a cool guy.

My reaction would be sexual arousal.

You have the vagina lead to the uterus, which has two sets of fallopian tubes and ovaries. There's still just one vagina

He's talking about humans who were born with two vaginas

>tv show is overrated
>Podcast where the same people do the same thing is so much better

Is it just that the movies are more recent so you recognize them or what?

>Don't think too hard about. It's a comedy first, sci-fi second.
Yeah, I'm already doing that.
But that would make a funny gag how every guy on the street would try to take a selfie with a three titted alien.