I Am Sick and Tired of Anti-Canadian Bullying and Need To Express Thoughts

Well this board is about politics so I will make my post about politics because hey isn't that what we were born to do? I mean seriously we were in a way considering politics is just leadership over a major tribe (nation) and it's in our DNA to seek power and status. I know it's for the soul purpose of reproduction but anyway thats not the point.

The little intelligent paragraph I just gave is to show Americans that Canadians are intelligent. I used proper grammar and know about science so I'm smart meanwhile most Americans don't believe in evolution. I mean really, come on now guys.

But in all fairness we must get to the point. Canadian society is so much better than American society. Americans have phony patriotism and strict nationalism while Canadian patriotism is true patriotism, about working to help other people in your community. Most Americans don't understand true Canadian pride, true love for your nation. Canadians are a patriotic people, we are just too polite to show it.

Anyway Canadian politics is so much better. While Americans ramble on about how God appointed them as President Canadians talk about the environment, federal regulations, social insurance, and how much is too much. I mean I think it shows lots of maturity for us to talk about those things. I really do.

So my post sums up my thoughts. I hope Americans can see this and be open minded.

Well, you guys already have better currency than us, so you got that going for you.

Don't worry, I'm sure there will be a lot more Canadians after this general election.

well you fags still suck the queens cock and you aren't allowed to have guns so we win by default
canadian chicks are hot though i'd love to impregnate three or ten of them

A FUCKING LEAF

We have a better currency because Canadians don't print money out of the blue like Americans do with Ben Bernarke!

P.S I know his name is Bernanke I was making a joke!

But anyway, yeah if the FED would stop with the QE shit you wouldn't have the problem.

Canadians are Kek's chosen, you cannot deride us

>well you fags still suck the queens cock and you aren't allowed to have guns so we win by default
Well we respect the Queen and I'm surprised you don't as well as the Queen is one of the few influential right-wing people. The Queens vision is more like America than Canada. Also guns are not a good thing generally I used to believe that anti-gunners were just cowards but I walked by a guy with a hunting rifle when I was younger and feared for my life i was like "ohhh shit what if he goes crazy"

Also Canadian and Americans are no different. How would you think Canadian women are hotter.

>Muh milk bags

Not allowed to have guns? Im not sure why you think that. 2 days ago I went shooting. Ar10, sks, desert eagle 50cal, sw 460 mag, 357mag. There are many more guns here than you think brother. We just arent massacring each other in the streets.

Seriously what is up with canadians now? It's not even a fucking meme with you people

I respect all beliefs but please don't do that. No Canadian wants guns in Canada they just dont

Look pal, they are more environmentally friendly ok?

that's not true at all, canadian women are either mostly french or mostly english

everything else you said is straight retarded i'll let more vested user's fill you in

Honestly, I can't wait for Hillary to win so both countries and move towards a more progressive future.

>canadian shitposting is now so bad australian shitposting has become normal posting
What the fuck

>I used proper grammar and know about science
>I know it's for the soul purpose of reproduction
Come back when you know how to spell.

well you don't literally suck the queens cock either, its the thought that counts
i have similar feelings about new york

I kind of feel like this is bait. I love shooting guns, target shooting, skeet shooting. Its a great time and feels great. Even a few lefties that I know are gun owners. Why the gun fear? We arent at all like the US culturally when it comes to guns. And the process to ownership is quite responsible.

You're shitposting was always amusing and intentionally annoying in a straightforward way. Canadians seem to just post the most infuriating bollocks and it's mostly not a joke. Moot was just a cuck.

>brother
Found the muslim

>Moot
>M

Just about every thread a Canadian contributes to is about American politics. Sick of bullying? Then go make a thread about Canadian politics, where you can talk to other Canadians about shit the rest of the world doesn't care about.

Don't act like a victim for getting shut down with shitty unwanted comments about a political system that you have no rights or privileges in at all.

Aren't you jealous of our leaders burgers

I am not muslim or middle eastern, brother.

Most Americans are Anglo-Saxons as well. Also no Canadians are diverse the most diverse country. It personally offends me when you argue that Canadians are anglo-saxons or French because we aren't all English or French

That's why I believe Canadians should be allowed to vote in American elections. Otherwise it just ends up with bullying

> I'm smart meanwhile most Americans don't believe in evolution. I mean really, come on now guys.

There you lads. This is your average Canadian.
That is the essence holds the essence of the Canadian mentality, it truly shows how most people here see themselves.

The sad thing is that he is not trolling, this is how most people here think.

And he asks why you people hate us...

Then you are of the Mussulmen of Libya

I live in Alberta and our milk comes in jugs, also OP what provincd do you live in cause I've never seen a fucking bag of milk wtf

No

Fuck off Leaf

Sincerely, a fucking leaf.

>Any other country bitching about having a hard time on Sup Forums

No we shouldn't, it's not our country.

Wrong. Canada produces fiat currency, controls short term borrowing rates through a central bank and uses fiscal stimulus.

Also, the US Fed ended QE over 2 years ago.

But it's still fucked up.

Sweden has it pretty easy Sup Forums is run by Nordicism and Sweden is Nordic

Please take back beiber jug bro

>Canada produces fiat money
No shit

>Controls short term borrowing
Exactly my point

>Fiscal stimulas
Exactly my point why we don't have inflation

>US fed ended QE
Why is there still inflation then?

This. But, also to be fair a lot is happening in American politics right now and nothing is happening in Canadian politics right now. During the Canadian election I didn't give a single shit about the US, all I cared about was what was happening at the moment.

it offends me that you are offended. i'm not talking about gookanadians or indianadians, fact of the matter is you fucks are mostly english or mostly french, unlike us. until you show me a similar map I refuse to accept any other truth.

Until we build a fucking wall and isolate ourselves from them everything they do heavily affects our country.

My community is mainly Dutch, Italian, Norwegian, and my best friend is German. You are painting a very dark and brim picture over Canada

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
THIS COUNTRY IS KEKED THIS COUNTRY IS SHIT
THIS COUNTRY HAS NOTHING
THIS COUNTRY IS OVER
SAVE ME TRUMP, SAVE ME PENCE,
KILL THE DEMONLORD WEEMAN TRUDY

Shut the fuck up you delusional vagina. Canada has a hard enough time on this board already without you being a douche nozzle.

you are a vagina

But we still shouldn't be able to vote in another countries elections. Their election doesn't just affect us it affects most countries.

not an argument
;)

No you are

no actually, you are

Are you drunk? Every comment you make is more retarded than the last.

>No Canadians like guns
I go hunting with 2 Canadians, using guns.

>Most Americans are Anglo-Saxon
LOOOOOLWUT?

>Canadians should vote in US elections
They shouldn't even comment on US elections. Nobody is taking lessons from Canada- you have your own shit to sort out

This.

Shit you got me on that one

So, who is having the hardest time on Sup Forums?
My candidates: leafs, Svens, roaches.

What you said was offensive I dedicated the last year and a half of my life following Trump and now you want to take away my freedom of speech to simply make a comment. This is fascism like Peter Schiff warned us

That's fair

Please stop

Nobody is going to check these quads?

How do Russians have it hard? Also don't call them roaches that is a form of bullying. Leafs are kinda cool but calling someone a roach is just bottom of the barrel bullying

>I used proper grammar and know about science so I'm smart
Never change, Canada.

I think it's stupid, you are judging a post by the number of repeating digits rather than the quality of the post. In my opinion that's basically the return of the dark ages, judging by random numbers on a balance sheet (cough cough feudalism) rather than the merit the person has.

Your sarcasm levels are too much for me to handle.

baka.

Going back to your first post, I now totally believe you experience a lot of bullying on this board. And you deserve every bit. It is baffling how dumb you are.

>plastic
>more environmentally friendly
Pick one

KYS faggot

This country is fucked and you know it.

Sup Forums hates leafs and they fucking should, 99% of you retards are nothing but shitposters

Everything you say is utterly shit! Please stop posting here, you're making us look even worse then we already do.

I knew someone was going to call me dumb and thats why i posted the paragraph about evolution proving im smarter than you think. In fact I am more of a nerd than a dumb guy if you really think about it since I know science but don't get along very well with people. Or maybe it's just because this board is full of bullies.

I know a lot about science but can't explain this one but the scientists say it's more environmentally friendly and you can't argue with science so yeah

You know Canada is greatest country

Just because you don't understand my points doesn't mean it's "shit". Read a history books and more about feudalism and how in the dark ages debate was just shut down like that and you will see im right mark my words

OY VEY! Defamation.

>We elected Cuckdeau on his looks and he selected his cabinet not on ability but race and gender.

WE DESERVE ALL THE HATE!

Canada is just three cities and then a bunch of ice and trees. It's only marginally relevant because the U.S. is so desperate for oil that they're willing to pay for it to be leeched out of black dirt in Alberta. The world likes Canada because they're nice, they import a lot of foreign goods, and they aren't a military or economic threat to anyone. The nation's greatest accomplishment is merely existing.

A FUCKING LEAF

Thanks man

You will be gassed for your irresponsible use of a get.

america is only one city, new york

>Canada is better than America in every way
>gosh Americans are so close minded
this is why nobody likes leafs you newfag retard

OP is less than 16 years old or retarded

>implying we haven't been ragging on swedecucks since the migrant crisis stared

Fuck you, leaf.
I hope Trump builds a wall on your border too.

holy Jesus 3C with the master's degree in bait

Fuck you blogger

>"knows" about science
>wants compliments for using proper grammar

Kill yourself and nothing will be lost

San Francisco (technology hegemon)
Los Angeles (cultural hegemon)
Detroit (we like to remember the good times. Same with Chicago)
Portland and Seattle (actually really nice cities)
New Orleans (invented Jazz)
Memphis (invented Rock and Roll)
Boston (invented American ideals of liberty)

pls have cancer

Well we have Burlington the home of Paul Bernardo and Carla Holmoka

Burgers BTFO

>go on Sup Forums
>pretend to be a trump supporter
>"WAAAA THATS BULLYING AND OFFENSIVE
what the fuck even

We don't give a fuck about you whiney leaf boi-cucks.

It's going to be 1812 all over again and England won't be there to help you.

What's going on in here? There were no dark ages, just an enlightened age brought about by the Reformation and Black Death. We are well back down the road of feudalism and have been for 2 centuries. The world wars were feudal wars and that's why Canada was there on both counts.

silly leaf we are never gonna give you the power of meme magic. you should tell your friends on tumblr to stop trying

I'm moving to Canada next year.

Hope there wont be Lynch Mobs on the streets.

I'm going there to become a farmer.

Wish me luck guys.

Love the smell of maple in the morning.

>WAHHH im angry
lol thats you

stop whining

An hero is the highest form of expression.

>I'm not skilled enough with words to properly elaborate on my malformed arguments so I'll tell you something cryptic like "go read a book"

>come to freespeech shitposting micronesian flying carpet company
>dont like the bantz

You know what to do. YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

leafs are the only ones with that majic

LOL no Fuedalism is dead. Who are the lords if feudalism is back? LOL

It's hard to start a farm buying a farm is like 1000000 dollars but I would love more Turkish immigrants. I'd recommend moving to Collingwood or Barry they are really white rural communities and in legit need of diversity, like legit.

You should know the direction the winds are blowing from being on Sup Forums. If you move here you will either be deported or "convinced" to leave.

Canadians are the most stuck up, pseudo-intelligent, non cultured fucking idiots I have ever met in my entire life, and I have been around the world.

We think we are nice when we're actually just superficially polite. Deep down we're pretty much untrustworthy assholes.

We think we have a culture and care about the other people in our society but we have no culture and that's just a lie we tell ourselves to delude ourselves into thinking that the government taking 50% of our earnings is justified.

Americans are nicer, more honest, more real, and more human than us fucking snowcucks.

You are the reason I hate living in Canada and will be moving to the US as soon as I can after Trump gets elected.

If Toronto and the surrounding area was identified by a separate flag this meme wouldn't exist.

We don't give a fuck about you either, you're the ones who start hooting like apes every time you see our flag. Manifest destiny is a dream deferred, get over it.

were allowed to have guns lol just not allowed to walk around the streets with them and we dont really need to, either.

if i moved to a big city in the us id probably get a concealed carry license, though

The part share OP talks about the society sounds like he took it right of the National anthem