What about Hillary is bad? Do not give her criminal or corrupt history...

What about Hillary is bad? Do not give her criminal or corrupt history, what is it about her policies that's worse than Trump?

does not support 2A
wants open borders
supports terrible trade deals
endless pandering during election
helped to found NAFTA
clueless about the struggles of lower and middle class

Name a trade deal that is terrible

Aggression towards Russia.

Unwillingness to combat terrorism and Islam.

Destruction of the energy sector in exchange for the `green` meme.

TPP

Allowing abortion up util the day before the birth was supposed to take place. Effectively killing a baby by taking half of its body out of the woman and cutting behind its head.

Open borders.

International instead of national industry investment.

TPP

Most people would say his immigration policy is much better than hers. She wants to give illegals citizenship, she's inentivising people to not follow international immigration law while Trump is making America more isolationist. Also Trade Deals. Trump wants to renegotiate Trade deals to better favor the United States, he hasn't really went into detail about how he's going to do that and I think its an empty campaign promise given that America's advantage in Trade is that it consumes things and the rest of the world can offer products at a cheaper rate than American manufactured goods.

To me that's about the only things Trump has better than Clinton and even that's arguable.

One hemispheric government.

Yeah, fuck that.

Clinton is currently against TPP m8

>currently

She herself has stated she has public and private positions

She praised the TPP 45 times before being against it, she only did so because Bernie and Trump were against it

Believe me, she isnt.

She may be against using the name TPP but it was her intent way before the campaign started to pass such measures of trade to combat Chinese investment.

Benghazi
Libya
Syria
Wants US enforced No Fly zone in Syria where Russian planes are already operating.

It's simple.

Generals say a no-fly zone would mean war with Russia, but Hillary still wants a no-fly zone.

What's your point?

Just like Trump is currently against a flat out ban on Muslims entering the United states.

Don't bait and switch, faggot.

The point is that Wikileaks shows she is a globalist stooge. She'll want what the globalists want, and that's TPP.

Exactly.

Everybody can see through what he actually wants.

He does want to keep radical islam out, but saying it would not be too well received.

Obamacare. I got the notice of my new policy today. Bronze, three family members, healthy nonsmokers with no claims history. Our premiums went up 40% and our deductible went up by $1500.

This shit needs to fucking end now.

Please note: in order to reach the 10000000 mark by election day, roughly 4400000 posts need to be made over the next 7 days. this is about 628572 a day, or 26190 posts an hour.

apparently this board gets an average of 7000 posters throughout the day. this means every man, woman and underage faggot must make at least 4 posts an hour in order for us to hit our target by election day. this is easily achievable.

if you want to sleep, get your shitposts in earlier. you will need to hit roughly 96 posts a day, although obviously more is preferable.

godspeed lads. regardless of who you're voting for, your board needs you

HER MEMES AREN'T AS GOOD

>what is it about her policies that's worse than Trump?

So what you're telling me is that you think Hillary Clinton handled being Secretary of State well? Have you been asleep for seven years?

I believe that once you are a good hard working citizen he doenst give two shits about people's imaginary friends

And what is Trump's plan to replace it? All he said is competition for healthcare and slashing taxes for everyone, did he explain how that's going to work for our economy?

Do you have any defense for Trump's policy besides the "she's worse" argument?

I hate the open border shit too but if Clinton has a better economic plan I rather that than keeping sand niggers out

Her policies are not real. She has said that her "private positions" differ from her public policy stances.

Everything you've read about her policies are already lies.

More American jobs will go to other countries with her support of TPP. More black Americans will be wrongfully imprisoned due to her tough on crime track record. She supports poisoning water supplies with Fracking because it's 'more realistic' than wind/solar/nuclear. Her comments about having a no-fly zone in Syria terrify me b/c you need thousands of US troops to enforce the zone. She has done nothing to alleviate college tuition and address the student debt crisis, and she used the Flint Water Crisis as a publicity stunt for herself and other democratic politicians for votes.

You get to choose whom you vote for, but these are the things you should know.

This whole thing isn't about morals or ethics or the high ground.
This whole thing is about the butthurt of % of the white male population that couldn't land a girlfriend.
This is literally 200% of the reason all this bullshit is happening.
Feminism came up, selection pressure on men went up, white male losers who got selected out, tribalize together, feeling entitled to sex because white society tells them they are of automatic higher status.
The loser males of every group behave this way when they lack access to women.
They pick an outgroup, band together, and attempt to take sexual resources.
This being the modern era and them being pathetically low value, they can't just go out and club a koon so they take to their social networking echo chambers and claim white victimhood to justify their irrational actions to try and lower another group's status.

Thanks feminism.
You created all these loser white males with no families to lose.

Her economic plan has always failed around the world.

More taxation is not good. It broke my country. It is breaking europe. It is what Greece Spain Italy and others suffer with increasingly more so.

The historic of this kind of economical movement that she represents has only made things worse since even before Julius Cesar was elected.

Because she knows that Obama will be the one to sign the treaty into law during lame duck session. Why take blame for something when you have a fall guy? The agreement is ready to ram through Congress, which loves globalization and destroying jobs.

She only opposes it now because Obama intends to sign it into law before leaving office. That way, Clinton can say it wasn't her fault.