Frank ((Luntz)) announced new Trump tapes this weeks. Where are they?

Was it just empty talk?

If they really still had 10 hours of Trump calling random people "nigger" they would leak small parts of it every day until the election, no?
Seems like it was just bullshit like OKeefes "october surprise"...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/793323182262358017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chris Matthews just endorsed Trump.

twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/793323182262358017

based.

We need a few more of these endorsements from normies who did not openly support Trump until now.

if they had a nigger tape they wouldnt have waited until now to release it

Isn't his wife a big time Hillary supporter? There's no fucking way he supports Trump

The tape is coming out in 2-3 days, get ready for it.

It's Trump on video sexually harassing some unidentified female where she can be heard over and over telling him to stop and he doesn't get the message and keeps trying. He finally stops after she slaps his hand after the fifth time he tried going for the "money grab"

ENJOY and have fun all.

Why is Frank Luntz in the damaging tapes business to begin with?

It was just an assumption or some rumor that spread in Washington.
If Hillary's campaign had something they should release it right now because the FBI investigation is killing her campaign right now. They probably don't have anything major, maybe some miss universe video that is nothing like the last one. The tape has to be worse than being under FBI investigation.

As if they wouldn't have put this out the week after the debates when he didn't drop from the oussy grabber tapes

He, McMullin, and Rick Wilson (McMullin's campaign chairman) all want to rework the Republican party into their image as to what the party should be like. They also have Romney in the circle too along with Kasich.

Frank Lutz is an operative out of Israel. His focus groups have been favorable to Trump by design. Choose to believe or disbelieve this, but he has been a key factor in (((Their))) plot.

wtf he basically just endorsed Trump.

Since a Clintonite intelligence person leaked this BS info to him

(((Luntz)))

So what is it?

Luntz seemed pretty sure about it on twitter a few says ago.

The reason for why they are waiting because the tape is NOT in the hands of the Clinton camp, it's in the hands of the McMullin camp. They want the damage to be down to Hillary first by the media then once getting the feel she is slipping hard will the tape be released in hopes to send this thing 269-269 with the Republican congress electing McMullin as the President.

If they had something they would have dropped it when the FBI investigation news came out.

You're a fucking idiot.

So even more cuckservative than it is now?

Luntz himself said Hillary needs to hold on til next week. It hasn't been that following week yet. It's coming and it will do some serious damage to his campaign but they are hoping that McMullin can capitalize on both Hillary and Trump under attack for their scandals.

They are really trying to bank on both Hillary and Clinton not reaching 270. Internal polling for the McMullin camp in Utah shows that he can win it. They want Trump to pick up PA to send it to Congress for them to decide.

hitler dubs my man; checked

this creepy teleprompter queen was just reading a letter on air. He could no more support Trump than a homesick abortion can crawl up his leg and re-enter his vagina.

Is this edited? Seems like he was reading off someone else's statement and not making his own.

Even if true he would have every fiber of his being torn apart by the masses. This is suicidal.

Their plan is to actually (possibly?) rename the party to distance the party being associated with Trump. They truly believe that Trump has tarnished the party for good. (True or not that's what they believe)

Romney knows he can't really be publicly associated with the new Republican party due to his corporate lovefest. They want Kasich to be the face of the new party, regardless McMullin winning or losing if they can't get Trump and Clinton short of 270.

With early voting, anyone releasing anything essential after October 20th is just fucking stupid.

Fuck you, Frank

Lol CIA/KGB's plan all along

If they elected McMullin you'd actually see a civil war. He probably won't even get 2% of the vote nationwide

Full clip is him saying "this is what Trump needs to say:..."

>They truly believe that Trump has tarnished the party for good

Retards don't realize that they're what make the Republican Party shit.

I figured this was just like the Michael Moore video.

It came out the Clinton Foundation was under investigation for the last year, covered up by our corrupt uniparty government. I don't care what bullshit Fat Cuntz has. Trump or death.

WHAT THE FUCKING FLAG

it's almost like we really cut them deep with the whole 'cuckservative' thing

I know for sure Kristol is a cuck, I can see Luntz as an irl cuck to , are the never trumps actual cuckolds?

RARE

Where did Lunto announce that? I don't see anything.

Here is the thing that they are banking on. Let me get this out the way real quick, they know that getting both Trump and Clinton both at 269 is an almost impossible task but that's what their plan B is.

Plan A is the making a new Republican party with Kasich as the face then McMullin, McCain, Romney(privately), Ted Cruz was originally going to be involved but he basically gave them the finger by reconsidering not endorsing Trump to endorsing him. They even tried to get Pence after the Access Hollywood tape was leaked but he wanted to wait to see how Trump did in the second debate before jumping ship (those who don't know but Paul Ryan really tried to get Pence to hop off the sinking ship before it destroyed his political career. I have to give it to Pence though for waiting to see how the second debate played out and it worked out for him.

In my personal opinion, this whole new Republican party will fail due to the huge love and support the people are showing Trump but the plan is for people who are voting for Trump because he has a R by his name will go along with the new Republican party.

And how do you know all this? When is this tape supposed to drop?

He later deleted that tweet. Makes you think.

>are the never trumps actual cuckolds?

Yes. They typically enjoy masturbating to the constitution while their wives get pounded by "responsible" immigrants.

I see this short lardass in my local starbucks many mornings, 2-3 times a month.

Clinton is getting absolutely destroyed in the polls right now. The election is 7 days away. Early votes can't be changed anymore soon either right?

Why would they wait releasing a tape that could get Clinton back in the race?

Majority of votes happen election day. Delay is so Trump doesn't have time to bounce back.

Early votes in some states can actually be changed. Their plan is to wait it out where more and more information comes out on Clinton. Recent conversations going on in the circle is that Mr. O'keefe's video about someone in the Clinton camp saying something racist about the African American community. Then the Trump tape will come out two days afterwards. Hence why they believe both party candidates will be duds with no chance of either of them coming back from their own scandal releases.

ahahahahaha

hillary could be arrested any day now, and they are

WAITING??

they have nothing face it.

If you reference to my previous posts that is because the Clinton camp doesn't have their hands on the Trump tape. The McMullin camp however does.

You mean the tape a Sup Forumstard convinced them was coming?
Fucking hilarious knowing this was coming.

He tricked the cucks bigly.

you have made us all dumber

Well, it's been fun chatting with everyone. I have to run. Just hold out 2-3 days(depending on if any more information to damage Clinton more than what it is doing to her now) for the Trump video.

Luntz is a closet Trump supporter. I doubt that the video will do any harm

cant you see he deleted that tweet??

he doesnt stand by it, and he doesnt want to be associated with it

The goy hates trump because trump didn't hire him to be his campaign pollster

These are the tweets being referenced btw, wouldn't be surpised if is Frankie himself.

and 2nd tweet

They have nothing

He's a jew.

Their big story was the Russian server stuff and the 'anonymous FBI memo claims Trump has Russian ties', it's been confirmed that multiple news orgs were investigating the issue so that's how the news about it spread around all media-connected people like Luntz

If there was anything substantive it would a) have been release weeks ago when early voting started or b) released monday so that the whole week is dominated by it instead of her emails

The server stuff was released Monday and was was quickly debunked so it hasn't got the media traction they thought it would get.

there is no tape

THIS

The Russian shit was their last hurrah.

It failed miserably, they have nothing left.

If there were tapes they would have released them and deflected this disaster they've been going through in the news cycle.

Daily reminder:

All 'October surprises' teased in advance are 100% guaranteed to be nothing-burgers.

All the legit 'surprises' just happen, so as not to give an opponent time to plan a response. Did you see/hear anything about those 2005 Trump tapes before they were dropped?

According to higher ups at the Trump campaign, there is a possibility of audio/vid of him saying the N word. They don't even know for sure. It's not Hillary who has the tapes tho, but the same cucks who leaked the pussy grabbin tape. Rick Wilson is the one on twitter bragging about having something to destroy trump. He said tonight on twitter remember what happened November 3rd 2000? I don't know what he was referencing, but they're trying to launch it to full effect. I've already voted Trump & his words aren't nearly as dangerous as Hillary's evil actions. Fuck that guy in Utah

He traded them for donuts

This.

The fact that Democrats are back on Russia and tax returns say to me they're completely out of new ammo.

something about bush and dui??

Hillary's been ranting about Trump's treatment of women last day nonstop. Just sayin keep some strong stuff handy.

Source in regards to the higher ups?