HILLARY BTFO! Trump just got his biggest endorsement yet!!!

The KKK has officially endorsed Donald Trump! This is it, Hillary is officially BTFO, there's no recovering from this. Trump will surely win in a landslide now.
#MAGA #DrainTheSwamp #GrabThatPussy #BuildTheWall

dailykos.com/story/2016/11/1/1589543/-The-Ku-Klux-Klan-makes-it-official-endorses-Donald-Trump-saying-Make-America-Great-Again

Yay 20 more votes. This will surely bring democrats over to vote for trump

yeah this is a pretty big gamechanger, I think it's smart of the KKK to drop it this late too so the Democrats don't have any time to do damage control. You know they were planning on getting most of the white supremacist vote, so this will throw off all of their internal polling. I wonder if Hillary can even get 40% of the vote now

Top KKKek!

Feels good being endorsed by the FBI

K K K
E
K K K

thanks. we need to defang the issue.

As an active member of the KKK, I must say I am happy.

I have over 300 confirmed kills on niggers and I plan on getting to 600 by the end of the year

Does the kkk work for the Democrats or something? I know the Democrats were the birth party of the KKK, but why would they endorse Trump knowing it would have a negative impact on his campaign?

...wait... that's the plan isn't it? They never stopped working for the Democrats did they?

Why would Sup Forumstards endorse Trump when they know it will have a negative impact on his campaign?
White supremacists are fucking retarded, too retarded to realize that even most white people would rather side with SJWs than with the neo-nazis

>hillary is suddenly losing due to a pedophile
>full blown panic in the dnc
>"B-BUT IT WAS HER TIME!!"
>start ranting non-stop about putin and russia
>full overshill
>call hillary's kkk friends and tell them to endorse trump

dnc literally at their last straw

Why would Hillary call her uncles and get them to endorse Trump?

What is her endgame?

Yes. That is what happened. Because white supremacists definitely don't support Donald Trump more than they've supported any other candidate in decades

Jesus christ, this is their last straw?

Where the fuck are the nigger tapes?

>Communist Party of America endorses Hillary
>Not a peep

>One KKK group composed of a couple dozen people endorses Trump
>Media shits itself

It's the hypocrisy I can't stand.

KKK
KEK
KKK

Well like most white supremacist it is only rape unless a white man did it

Thomas Robb is obviously a fucking plant.

No one can be this stupid.

Same with David Duke.

Fucking stupid. Can't you idiots shut the fuck up until after Nov 8th?

>Fucking stupid. Can't you idiots shut the fuck up until after Nov 8th?
Thus proving you Republican Conservatives don't care about the survival of the White race, nor are you pro-White.

Actually...that explains why you're supporting a Zionist that gave his children away to the Jews.

But go on...tell us how unconditional support of Israel is a good thing for Western civilization.

I don't understand how somebody on a neo-nazi board where white supremacists spend all day shilling for Trump can find it hard to believe that white supremacists are dumb enough to openly support Trump.

You realize Sup Forums and people like Sup Forums are the reason Trump is doing so poorly? We look around and see tons of white supremacists throwing around racial slurs, see that they support Trump, and decide that we'd rather side with the SJWs than the Sup Forumstards

(((KKK)))

>You realize Sup Forums and people like Sup Forums are the reason Trump is doing so poorly?
Trump is the reason why Trump isn't doing as well as he should be against an opponent as fucked up as Hillary.

Vote David duke for senate

that's true, but the brazen racism of his supporters isn't helping

could be said the other way around as well.
Hillary, a lifelong political player, is gonna fucking lose to an orange man from reality tv
what a time to be alive

>FBI honeypot endorses Trump

Welp, looks like the race is over, guys.

Don't underestimate the value of being an establishment shill

Hillary is a shit tier candidate, but she has the all the force the american propaganda machine can bring to bear on the election.

Even Sup Forums a totally uncontrolled mass manages to keep it's bullshit here when its advantageous.
How can a proper organization fuck up this bad?

>that's true, but the brazen racism of his supporters isn't helping
There is no racism in his supporters (in public).

His supporters are Republican Conservatives.

Republican Conservatives are anti-racist.

Just because the anti-White media picks up on the trolling that some people are doing, doesn't mean that even 25% of Trump's supporters are "racist".

>Hillary, a lifelong political player, is gonna fucking lose
Even though Hillary is going to steal the election.

>to an orange man from reality tv
Which just goes to show this isn't an election. It's an episode of american idol.

Hell, the bilderbergs chose her. Do we ever know of a candidate with their support losing?

>le pol is one person maymay

The kkk took my baby away

>There is no racism in his supporters (in public).
there literally has been since the beginning
and it's a huge image issue

Not an argument.

>there literally has been since the beginning
Liberals and anti-Whites claim anything other than acting anti-White is "racism".

>and it's a huge image issue
Trump is not a racist and a vast majority of his supporters are not racist. The media calls him a racist as a means of attack.

or, maybe we claim that throwing around racial slurs is racist, making gross generalizations about black and/or brown people is racist, claiming that 5 innocent men falsely accused of rape must be guilty because they're black is racist, etc.
Have you ever been to Sup Forums before? This forum isn't as private as you think, plenty of people can see the blatant racism on here. It's also on TheDonald subreddit, albeit more subtly. And we know damn well that just because you don't post those comments on your facebook page doesn't mean you aren't posting them elsewhere.

Face it: You and many other Trump supporters are bigots, that's why you like Trump

plus claiming that the first black president must be a secret muslim terrorist from Kenya who only got into Harvard due to affirmative action. Pretty racist desu senpai

>Face it: You and many other Trump supporters are bigots, that's why you like Trump
You are bigoted against the survival of the White race. But apparently that's perfectly acceptable to you, isn't it?

you're really bad at this