Why does Ben Carson have so much faith in Donald Trump?

Why does Ben Carson have so much faith in Donald Trump?

Even in the primaries they never really hit each other hard, if at all. Neither of them have any real political experience so maybe its because they both see themselves as "outsiders"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uafScAiaC44
nytimes.com/1993/06/08/science/scientist-work-benjamin-s-carson-for-many-pediatric-neurosurgeon-folk-hero.html?pagewanted=all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I seem to remember an interview with Carson after he endorsed Trump in the primaries.

He said something along the lines of "We had a long conversation on the phone and we were philosophically alike"

Also, earlier today, he had Carson speak at his press event. When Trump came on, he basically said he wants Carson's help in designing the new healthcare system.

So basically:
>Trump is going to give Carson the ability to fix the bureaucratic incompetency and the fucked up collective bidding system he's had to deal with in his practice for the last 20 years
and
>They keep in regular contact, and they're probably friends.

Carson has dreamt of things you wouldn't even imagine.

Carson can tell which way the wind is blowing, unlike literally everyone that has gone against Trump.

Sleepy Ben has a future, those others do not.

Because Carson is an intelligent man.

Men that are pure of heart can sense each other

It's called being woke u should try it some time

He's too tired to be mean to Donald

Hes not a corrupt politician.

Based sleepy negro

This. Carson is an inspirational man.

because he's a decent man

Ben Carson was born sleeping. His whole life has been one long, restful sleep in which he's had brief moments of awakened activity. In those moments, some say he could perform miracles just by whispering them into the wind.

He knows first-hand that Trump is actually the broest of the bro:
youtube.com/watch?v=uafScAiaC44

It's actually pretty amazing.
>Trump lived on the business side of things, always knew what he wanted to do to fix things
>Carson lived on the medical side of things, always knew what he wanted to do to fix things

Both of them have lived their practice, and know what the problem is. Much different from lifelong politicians who have never worked an honest day of their lives.

because this Sandman's got grit

Okay, so think wayyy way back Sup Forumstard

The primaries are starting to get hot. that traiter faggot reince priebus makes a 'pledge' all of the candidates signed

why? because if Donald Trump went 3rd party it would be the end of the GOP. They would certainly lose to Shillary. Can you imagine that neurotic and trifling bitch being prez?

Neither can the GOP. What has Trump done? After stomping on all of these faggots and winning the primaries, he then told globalist boy Priebus it's time to start playing by Trumps rules.

And they have, except for a couple of faggot cucks like Mark Kirk in Illinois and Paul Ryan in Wisconsin.

Stop calling people alt-right. It's the new-right for anyone with half a brain.

Carson is setting up for 2020. Hes not a dumb nigger.

Nigger has a time machine, sees two weeks into the future.

As somebody who donated over 500 dollars to carsons campaign you have no idea how happy this makes me.

Also

>Pence was Carson's choice for VP
>Carson was Trumps choice for VP

when you're that woke you need to put on a facade, hence "sleepy" ben

Because he is smart ,you spastic

Because Ben Carson is awesome and wants to deniggerfy America.

Trump is his nigga

Didn't you see that tape of donald making fun of his story about being stabbed in the gut -- but being saved by god and his belt buckle

Trump was crazed -- I though he went out of his mind

>Ben Carson blows up and threatens to stab bitches over reports of potential anti-Trump efforts by party leaders

Because he is the true (sleeping) giant of the GOP

Excellent.

stay woke Ben

How I wish this were true. In reality, this nigger lived off all of the affirmative action and government education perks over the past 30 years. This faggot got all of his 34 degrees off the back of the white person.

Perhaps he's being both smart and strategic by supporting the white people who helped him get to where he is?

He's certainly not dumb.

Because real niggas recognize real niggas

What the fuck happened there? What the hell is this election?

Carson/Kanye ticket

>Stop calling people alt-right. It's the new-right for anyone with half a brain.
The alt-right and trump-right are two different things, alt-right is white nationalism.

And Potatohead Kasich.

Carson wasnt really running for president he was running so he could create value for his endorsement, just like kasich was running to obstruct people.

Ben Carson is a wizard and is able to see a Trump win in the future.

Should've made him VP.

>Carson is setting up for 2020.
I would love President Carson. It's too bad he will be too old after Trump's 8 years.

I fucking love this election.
It's better than anything television could provide.

you call him sleepy he will bash your deep dream hard with his nightmarish dick dock

They golf together. They've known one another for years.

why would it be in 2024? one of them will likely be dead by then, if it was an alternate reality it could be 2016

Because Ben is a good guy who believes in America and wants to Make it Great Again.

Also he wants to be surgeon general

He didn't want it

Trump will only go 1 Term

Ben Carson wasn't sure he heard his name, so he held back and at a certain point it was too awkward. Trump is a bro, so he saw Carson standing there, realized what happened, and waited with him until the end, so that Carson wasn't alone. Everyone else blew past them smugly, thinking they were idiots who would soon be forgotten. But Kek rewards the good and smites the wicked.

THIS. this confirmed to carson that trump is a genuine person. look at the other derps running past like "sucks 4 u" while trump backs carson up so he doesn't have that "i fucked up and i'm alone and embarrassed" feeling just standing there. trump sensed it in an instant, empathized with carson, and carson felt the love.

it was a magnanimoose moment

That's what happens when you have conservatives who are actually principled.

>, this nigger lived off all of the affirmative action and government education perks over the past 30 years. This faggot got all of his 34 degrees off the back of the white person.
Jesus Christ, how insulting. From the way you talk, I can only imagine you being a very prolific and skilled surgeon, and a senior to dr. carson there.

I believe in Donald Trump

God I fucking want Carson to be Surgeon General.

Wild conspiracies he believes in aside, I trust no-one more to handle the Zika virus.

Ben is a time traveling Greek. You now how they used to believe that blind people where wise back in the Ancient Greece? Well, Carson has had his eyes closed long enough for an entire lifetime. He has seen things you have no idea about.

Woah woah, where did they say that about Carson being Trump's choice? I definitely didn't know that.

One can only imagine how comfy this man's dreams are.

>When you realize that Ben Carson is the Kwisatz Haderach
>When you realize that Hillary fears trump because trump's presidency is the place witches fear to go

I remember in the thread how wild we got, and the reaction to fucking JEB! schmoozing by like a tarted up little kid.

I saw that live and I laughed my ass off. I still don't understand what happened

Only someone infused with the God Emperor title and sigil could pull such a glorious move.

Praise kek

Trump's advisors told him to pick a VP that was a DC insider.

man, trump swaggers out of that curtain like a fucking boss. holy shit he is cool.

Reading the comments on this video in hindsight is pretty funny.

Saul Alinsky.

Lucifer.

>Leave GOP

He's technically not a member, only by association.

the female announcer called carson but her voice must've got lost in the mix with all the cheering and carson didn't hear it. he was ushered out from behind the curtain because they had a set order but because he didn't hear his name, he waited. trump was called, knew what was up, and decided to be a bro. now they're BFF

Ben Carson didn't hear his name called since the audience was cheering so loud, but Trump was the only one who was nice to him and waited with him.

Because he is a brain surgeon that at sometime worked on himself

Dudes a miracle worker who saved white lives, he deserved those degrees.

Do you think niggers can afford brain surgery? His patients were white.

(((Who))) is this

Ben Carson didn't hear his name called due to the applause. !

Don't get invested in Carson. There will be a scandal.

>Dr. Ambien
>Woke

What the actual fuck? Someone explain this to me

mod: "Kasich is there?"
mod 2: yeah...
mod: "so he finished his pancakes in time? wow. ok"

Affirmative action hurts the top 1% of blacks anyway because people always second guess whether their credentials/degrees were the result of mandated diversity or not.

What cabinet position will Carson get?

Or has he gotten something for Detroit?

>why 2024

Because after 2016 they both enter Hibernation

He was the head of neurosurgery at John's Hopkins University hospital, one of the best hospitals in the entire world. He was a neurosurgeon for more than 20 years and regarded as being extremely skilled at his job. He's much smarter and more successful than you'll ever be.

You don't have to have all that much faith in Trump to disapprove of fucking traitors.

This

DIE KIKES
THE HOLOCAUST
THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T
THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN
THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T
THE HOLOCAUST
DIE KIKES

Maybe...Carson...is...Russia...?

I would pay good money to hear Sleep Doc talk about the exoatmosphere and EMPs one more time, like he did in the primary debates.

You have it mistaken. I actually don't think he likes Trump in the slightest. He does realize the danger the Country is in though. He is willing to let Trump in the White House, someone he thinks he can help shape, over the evil Democrats.

It was at this moment I understood the type of man Trump is and what he wants for the United States and it's also here that I put my faith in Lord KeK

>MAGA

Keep in mind that them backstage cannot as clearly hear what the moderators are saying as you can when the audio from their mics is added cleanly over the video feed. Ben Carson thought he heard his name, started going out but he wasn't sure because of the applause, then Cruz gets called before he's out so he assumed it's not his turn yet. When the guy started waving at him to go, Carson maybe though "he's just saying that because I'm already here, but I'll just wait until they call me," and then at a certain point he didn't want to just walk out randomly like "oh, hey, you called me a minute ago?" So he holds back, and Trump is a nice guy so he tries to make the whole thing less weird for Carson.

Also notice how at the end, before Carson and Trump came out, they did call Kasich but you could barely hear it. That's what it was like for Carson.

>The Gom Jabbar was a surgical scalpel

Wasn't he also the first doctor in the world to succesfully transplant a brain or something crazy like that?

Ben Carson is a great man!

>Carson is setting up for 2020.
I think he's setting up for a position in the Trump administration if you ask me. Trump has made no secret on how he plans to tap into his network of friends to help run the government.

cuz hes smart.

because real recognize real

this was great.

jeb and marco's "o welpz" *shrug is hilarious

I think what you're referring to is how he was the first to separate siamese twins that were conjoined at the head. This is an NY Times article from 1993 that talks about him if you're interested.

nytimes.com/1993/06/08/science/scientist-work-benjamin-s-carson-for-many-pediatric-neurosurgeon-folk-hero.html?pagewanted=all

Everybody needs to watch this.

sums it up pretty well.

Niggas like free hotel rooms

Carson presidency would be /comfy/

Because he knows that this election is Globalism vs Nationalism.

He's not a career politician and also gives 0 fucks. The media already ridiculed him for not believing in evolution.