Why is Pearl so mean with everyone?

Is there a reason this gem is basically angry or nervous all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-K-zqLNtcw
youtu.be/wlzl0gUdb3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=j-K-zqLNtcw

Her oneitus cucked her with such ferocity that she died, and now Pearl has be foisted with a son that grinds her in-born gears of being a neatfreak slave and is a representative for the death of the most important person in her life and the cuckening.

Fucking sucks to be her.

It really rustles my autism that SU is touted as such a "progessive" show has this tired, shitty cliche as a plot point (gay person falls for straight person and is miserable).

I think gay and straight isn't really a concept in a monosexed species. If anything, Rose Quartz is the "gay" one in this scenario, since a romantic pairing between gems would be the norm.

As it's presented in the series though, it seems like a majority of the gems are aromantic though, and view gems with romantic feelings toward eachother as strange and perhaps mentally unsound.

MUH ROSE

>tfw oneitus died and I also act like a salty little bitch who hates everybody
fugg
Somebody just fucking kill me so I can be with the shitty stupid cunt who hated me anyway in hell.

She's a racist bigot who puts her own selfish needs above the world's.

this pretty much.
still best gem though

This. She is worst Xeno by far. She doesn't care for and holds contempt for Earth and Humanity as a whole. Ok sure, Steven Universe human's are pretty contempt worthy with how retarded they are, but that still doesn't excuse her being a bitch.

Not as bitchy as Lapis.

pearls come from SALTwater, faggot!

she finds all things human disgusting. look at how she reacts to food and basically reacts and refers to humans the way we would an insect. she only wants to be on earth at all out of duty to rose. she will be the traitor, i know it

My sugilite

CUT THE GEMS! LET FUCKING KRISTALLNACHT BEGIN!!!

>SU meets WH40k
autism singularity

Hasn't gotten the dicking she deserves.

porl could literally shapeshift a dick and a pussy, then assfuck greg and get dicked at the same time

that's a little gay

Bad writers.

youtu.be/wlzl0gUdb3I

(((writers)))

She's an imperfect copy of Rick.

imperfections must be purged

>Implying she deserves Gregs Dick
Bitch needs to stop being a human hating shit first

i hate how she treats people.as if gems werent at the same level as humans at some point in the past

brrap Steven we need to *bruup* kill the deformed gems, no time to *urgp* explain

>She's a racist bigot who puts her own selfish needs above the world's.

Don't forget other people and gems as well. If it ain't Rose/Steven it ain't worth shit to her.

Why do people root so much for this character again? She's honestly one 'muh Rose' away from being a complete sociopath. I ironically like the villainous gems more than her because at least they're supposed to be the bad guys and many of them seem to have some form of decency.

plus homeworld is clearly a national scoialist state. sieg heil!

Guilt over betraying her species and shattering her diamond

does that make rose a COON?

Prick is more attractive than either Rick or Pearl. I would a Prick.

Her waifu is dead and she's contractually obligated to finish the series.

Her waifu ditched her for a fat dude and then died so she takes her butthurt out on everyone by manipulating them to fulfill her own selfish desires without concern for their own wellbeing and/or fusion raping them and also trying to kill Steven.

name 15 examples

But what if his PENIS gets in the way