Men can't even handle the effects of MALE birth control???? LMAO!!!!!!

Men can't even handle the effects of MALE birth control???? LMAO!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3863448/Male-Pill-moves-step-closer-British-scientists-discover-way-stop-sperm-swimming-men-just-sex.html
newatlas.com/risug-male-contraception/18824/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/09/09/we-ll-have-male-birth-control-by-2017.html
parsemusfoundation.org/projects/vasalgel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i mean, there are so many other ways around needing to get a fucking shot.

there's never going to be a girl who's going to refuse to suck my dick because i'm not on a shot. i'd be using a fucking condom anyway as i'm not fond of STD's.

there are literally so many fucking options.

>The male birth control shot worked

Are they saying it worked coz now they have depression and acne? Coz thats a pretty effective form of birth control.

Can confirm

>can't handle being chemically modified to not reproduce as nature intended
>funny

You're a real kikey cunt

Not true. In fact, men are so great, they beat women for Woman of the Year 2 years running. Suck it, women, we own you.

Crikey you runt! Least I'm not a cunt!

SHITPOSTING TO REACH 100,000,000

>We found a way to turn the average male into a neckbeard, that will stop him from getting laid.
>Oh no, it seems none of them wants to pay for our great invention.

this is good thread

Maybe men aren't supposed to have birth control.

fuck cnn fuck black people and nonwhites

Women are used to being worthless emotional cunts so the effects of birth control are barely noticed on them.

what if they made a way to turn the average male into a chad

You mean like women?

>Those tabs
My sides

Like women?

You mean how men act on it?

>Side effects of new male birth control shot are increased penis size, testosterone levels, and muscle mass
That shit would be flying off the shelves.

>Screenshot of website

OH SHIT BETTER POINT OUT THE TABS! WHAT KEK!!!! xDDDDD

>mouse stuck in ass

>Acne in 50% of those who took it
>Depression
>heart and blood pressure problems
>One dude was rendered infertile and it took others 6+ months to recover to a normal sperm count
>Multiple other issues

Yeah dude sounds fucking great to me, it's not as if women who experience these issues can just switch to a different form of birth control ranging from a different cocktail of drugs to a shot to a patch to a fucking IUD with no hormones at all fuck me am I right?

Tbh the pill is terrible on women as well. Really ducks their shit up and I think it's criminal that it gets prescribed so light-heartedly.

This "story" started mysteriously trending around the time a pill with no side effects was making progress

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3863448/Male-Pill-moves-step-closer-British-scientists-discover-way-stop-sperm-swimming-men-just-sex.html

I'm under like seven layers of iron right now.
Nobody can hurt me.

>depression and acne
So people who don't want to breed use drug that prevents them from breeding. What's wrong with this?

>Women upset men aren't as mentally ill as they are.

>a drug that literally lowers testosterone
as if we don't have an issue with that already, any man stupid enough to use this deserves the problems.

The problem is different women have different mixes of hormones. You need to ask for a different type of drug if you start experiencing side effects but most people are too fucking lazy.
If they were smart they'd just get an IUD - no side effects, lasts 5-10 years, most effective form of birth control there is.

>Tbh the pill is terrible on women as well. Really ducks their shit up and I think it's criminal that it gets prescribed so light-heartedly.
Yeah I think most men aren't foolish enough to fuck with their hormones, women can be a lot more vicious in that regard.
>lol if hormones are so important then why do we have longer hair?

Feel empathy for women you stupid fucking faggot

IUD have plenty of adverse reactions dude. You have to remove them sometimes because they just completely fuck a person up.

So it effectively turns you into the average Sup Forums poster?

Damn...

you mean as strong willed as we are

>wh-wh-wh-what d-d-d-do you m-m-m-mean these h-h-h-hormones effect my mood? I c-c-c-cant take it!!!!!!!!!!

I would rather jerk off than use a condom.

Jews invented it.

me too mate

>tfw getting tested this week

Male birth control?

You mean pulling out?

They're called steroids. They're illegal to keep the betas in line.

I had a vasectomy after our fourth child was born.

Condoms are a meme. Unless you wrap your entire shaft and balls in plastic, it won't stop transmission of an STD.

6/10 got me to reply

the crap stopped getting funding because it was too expensive to make. drugs are released on the market with laundry list of crap all the time. its just this drug was too pricey to make even for big pharma

love how fuckin feminist latched onto this like leachs to push their agenda

If men don't want to risk pregnancy they can just get a vasectomy.

It's not like you can't have children afterwards, your balls still produce sperm, if you're deadset on having children at some point in the future you can just have it extracted.

Lol

> mouse stuck in ass
> bdz shota

Acne and depression is shit

CUMLICK

its a meme retard. people purposely put tabs up like that.

i'd like to see a birth control for males that induces rage.

Implying that testosterone injections aren't make birth control IRL

First off, this was a clinical trial, an experimental drug in its early stages. It's not like we were weeks away from having this option on the market, only to be foiled by whiny men.

-The study wasn't stopped because the injection "made men sad," there were actual deaths involved. One person committed suicide (ruled to be unrelated to the injections) and another overdosed.
-Eight participants didn't recover sterility within the expected 54-weeks. 1 participant remained sterile FOUR YEARS after injections had stopped.
-75% of participants said they were willing to continue, looks like this article flipped that to 1 in 4.
-This drug had problems. They're still working on alternative methods, as well as working to improve this one.

There are plenty of instances of sexism in this world that I will gladly fight against, this isn't one of them. This is people getting riled up over things they don't understand.

You mean they're used to the pill making them extremely psychotic and total cunts to deal with in everyday life?

It is rather coincidental that lefties went bottoms up and maximum orgy right when the pill hit the market, innit?

Funny thing is, I'm against female birth control pills for the same reason I'm against this, but when I bring that up people say I'm being "misogynist". Opposing drugs that alter your hormonal balance is now evil, it seems.

Why don't people just use condoms?

And women can't handle being men. That one dyke that tried to live as a man for a year had a breakdown and nearly killed herself. Nobody wants to deal with both genders shit

>The researchers used a combination of hormones in order to reduce the testosterone dose to a level that they believed, based on previous studies, would effectively lower fertility yet still be safe.

Literal chemical castration and they're surprised when one of the side-effects is the recipient becomes a eunuch. What a bunch of maroons.

What ever happened to that experimental method where they inject a polymer plug to block your tubes and it's 100% reversible with a second injection to disolve the plug?

It's a game of chance.
Everyone gets told as a teenager that there's no such thing as preggo-proof sex, so you must always use condoms but at the same time, everyone knows they may break so the girls need to have a pill and men need to have this shot, just to be 'on the safe side'.

Meanwhile, women are so hooked on the pill that they don't know how the hell their fertility cycle works. It's the week after dumping their bad crops when they're most fertile, fresh soil and all.

Honestly, it's all down to (((leftist subversion.)))

The birth control shot was progesterone and testosterone.
Basically they gave men a pregnancy hormone and then then tried to offset its negative effects by giving roids.
It's retardation.
>Biologists

newatlas.com/risug-male-contraception/18824/
>Indian plumbing
OH GOD THE HORROR

Vasalgel is male birth control with no side effects. you basically inject a plastic screen in your junk which cuts up sperm. totally reversible, no side effects, no hormone changes:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/09/09/we-ll-have-male-birth-control-by-2017.html

parsemusfoundation.org/projects/vasalgel/

it is being held up in trials and receiving no funding, probably because it would reverse the power dynamic between men and women

It didn't even work completely. It lowered sperm counts significantly, but there was still sperm present in semen. This is due to the massive amount of sperm created per day (around two thousand per heartbeat) versus one egg released per month.

They already have that. It's called weight lifting.

The head scientist behind this was a woman. Why is the media trying to put a sexist spin on this?

>implying anyone on /fit/ is close to being socially competent as a chad.

Steroids don't have a very good effect on your penis.