That show or comic series that you love but has a toxic fanbase being dragged around it like a ball and chain and you...

>That show or comic series that you love but has a toxic fanbase being dragged around it like a ball and chain and you can't talk about the show or comic without said fanbase ruining the discussion

Post the show or comic and explain why you hate said toxic fanbase

I want to fuck Rocko so badly.

And, there it is.

Pic related, op?
I would say Rick and Morty or Adventure time, but I just watch em with friends instead and discuss that way.
Then I come here to shitpost.

>that Sup Forums explosion about Undertale discussion

OP here
Pic kinda related but not to much as I don't see anyone really discussing Rocko that much anymore

Kinda talking about other unnamed shows and cartoons

>Horse Show
>Steven Universe
>Rick and Morty
>The Loud House

How do I keep getting surrounded by cringe?

Homestuck

>toxic fanbase
>"toxic"

Fuck off you SJW landwhale.

Fuckin Rick and Morty. Used to love it but it’s so cringy how bad the fan base has become. End the writing isn’t as good as it was in season one but people still praise it like it’s the best show ever created

And*

This. Just finished catching up with it and it funny and I went into the fandom and it made me want to cringe my balls off. So many fujoshits.

The first one that I noticed was Invader Zim, but jfc, I can't think of anything at all that isn't improved by not listening to its "fans"

How was Rocko's fanbase bad?

>Steven Universe
I'd probably watch it, but the community is a barrel of nutjobs, that makes pony show look rational.

You know you want to fuck Rocko too.

Almost everything I like that CN/adult swim has made recently has a shit fanbase.
>Adventure Time
>Steven Universe
>Rick and Morty
and not Sup Forums but Million Dollar Extreme

What about Star vs the Forces of Evil?
Or Steven Universe?

>it’s so cringy how bad the fan base has become
if by fanbase you mean false flagging shitposters, then yes

I dont really mind fanbases that much, but from what ive seen
>invader zim
>steven universe
>voltron

I have a solution for you user.
Just turn off the computer

Proof Sup Forums is incapable of thinking of a cartoon character in any way other than sexually.

>fandom
>fandom
>fandom
This makes me really appreciate my friends. We can just talk about the show and share random fanart we find instead of caring what strangers on the internet say.

To be on topic, I still admit to find the early episodes of the horse show great, considered it's a toy commercial. Same goes for early Homestuck and select Rick and Morty episodes.

What's so toxic about adventure time fans?
I know they got waifu/shipping fags but in this day and age I think every fandom has people like that.

>tfw played undertale blind true pacifist
>tfw amazing game that I want other people to enjoy
>mfw found out undertale got a fandom that is extremely toxic only a week after release
>mfw I can't talk about undertale
It's still an amazing game, but seriously, fuck those tumblr faggots

>the horse show

Y-you mean...Bojack Horseman?

what's so bad about Star vs.
Besides the Jackiefags

No . The tiny horse show.

Sup Forums manages to have nice threads about it now and then
just stay out of the /vg/ threads

Adventure Time fans are fine NOW because most of them moved over to Steven Universe, but prior to Steven Universe, the Adventure Time fandom pretty much was the same as Steven's is now.

Here's an better question, name a show that doesn't have a toxic fanbase. Modern only, no easy outs.

Any popular currently running series.

Gumball

Homestar Runner.

Sonic Boom

>Is directly linked to one of the worst fan bases ever.
Dude, I'm a Sonic fan and even I gotta say we're horrid human beings. That being said, the Boom threads on Sup Forums are always pretty nice. Just gotta stay the fuck away from any other Sonic-related forums.

>tfw when I too have surrounded myself in those very same things.

I wish I could still talk small horse show with my friends, but of the two who were into it one was only into it to because it was trendy at the time and the other got out of it upon discovering cringe compilations.

>fujos
I thought it was filled with pseudo intellectuals and people who think they're Nietzsche just because they watched it. If you want bad fujoshits then look at the regular show fan base.

Wait until more Villainous stuff is made. I'd never seen a higher concentration of fujos than in those threads.

AT's toxic fanbase has really died down since the fandom itself died down during season 6

not only that but SU ended up premiering during a time when Homestuck and Gravity Falls were during hiatus and so both of those fandoms also got absorbed (though the GF fandom is nowhere near as bad as the HS was)

I used to fantasize about Rocko going into a sauna and seeing 2 wallaby girls in towels. They all agree to go nude and then they fuck. Thoughts I jacked to in the shower when I was 13.

Venture Bros., but getting so old it technically doesn't count as modern anymore

Have you read HRWiki?

That's because it isn't active enough to build up a large fanbase.
Oh God give us S7 already ;-;

I mean, it's kind of both. Which just makes it doubly worse.

Avengers EMH, if it were still running today I feel like it would gain some nasty stragglers but since it got canned in its prime it's only positive (if sad) discussion

Voltron

Agreed. There is a criminally low amount of fap of him.

I love Undertale, but I can't help but wonder how many of the people who play it unironically support antifa.

You're right, but we don't need to worry about that because Doc and Jackson are dedicated to making the show excellent.

Avoided SU and AT like the plague because their fanbases were full of obnoxious "progressives". The fandoms also had an inflated sense of self-worth when both shows were really just average.

SvtFOE and FOP currrently have an issue where one shipfag will autistically shit up the entire thread over their beta rage towards another character (against Jackie and Tootie). It's almost eerily similar especially since its Grey Delisle characters who are usually off-limits. Though at least SvtFOE is still somewhat interesting watch.

I had a low opinion of Loud House fandom for a while but recently they impressed me with a few of the threads they've had on here. When you cut away all the incest shit and edgelords, it can be very enjoyable and the content creators are on point.

that's some irony

If you let fandom ruin something for you then you 100% deserve to have it ruined for you.

My little pony.

Hanazuki.