I thought Pym liked ants

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZyu5Kjhv0U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9ct6cRUXU
youtube.com/watch?v=uaz6nxyQA28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ywn become prince consort to an ant colony

A better question is would you?

So Pym basically has a harem and fangirl-club of his own the size of millions.

The Marvel universe has a shit ton of ways to turn an ant into a human, so If probably go out and get that first then accept

Of course.

>CorruptionOfChampionsPurePlayThrough.jpg

Awww I feel sad for her.

I wish Marvel would fuck off with the recent shit and just do an ongoing series of Pym as Ant Man having ant shenanigans and fighting D listers.

A more anthro ant....sure.
Not just a real ant.

This was back when he thought he still had a shot with Jan

He had high hopes

Absolutely amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=kZyu5Kjhv0U

Jan? Meh. Who gives a shit about that bitch?

that's an underage ant you sicko!

>Hank
>Whirlwind
>Havok
>Ultron

She's very popular among the batshit insane

How the hell can you evict a child or force them to pay rent when they can't get a job.

I would adopt the baby ant, I would make it as big as a puppy, it's too cute

Off topic, but Ultron would've worked better if he was introduced in an Ant Man movie.
>Secret storage unit found by Scott
>Hank doesn't want him to open it
>Somehow the unit is opened, releasing Ultron
>Scott fights and suppresses a prototype Ultron, thinking he deleted him
>End credits show he's alive and preparing for a worldwide takeover
>Eventually have Scott join the Avengers, and show the return of Ultron on a bigger scale

Darren Cross was a better Ultron than Spader's depiction. Cross idolized Pym like a father figure and he was pretty jaded when Hank never let him on the secret of Pym Particles, the Ant-Man suit, or give his blessing to date/marry Hope.

>Don't be scared.
>Are you a monster?
>Do I look like a monster?
That whole sequence in Cassie's bedroom was when shit got real fast. EVERYONE in my theater was deathly quiet.

If I was him I would have lived wit lh the ants.

It is funny how Cross felt more like the overly-emotional, angry Ultron from the comics.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9ct6cRUXU

What a waste of Spader.

Marvel rarely gives a fuck about Pym because A) Hack writers in the past didn't know how to depict him properly, B) Everyone (including writers and editors) thought his powers were corny and solely based any merit for his character on that, and C) The Janet Slap thanks to Shooter. You can't put that in the past despite the fact that Peter Parker backhanded Mary Jane and gave her a bloody nose.

The only time that Pym was ever good in 616 was West Coast Avengers. He got over his mental hang-ups and kicked ass as the Scientific Adventurer, but current Marvel doesn't like to talk or acknowledge the West Coast Avengers.

You see, even then, Cross desperately wanted Pym's approval. I bet that years ago Cross fantasized that Pym would let him in on the secret and allow Darren to be the new Ant-Man...except he doesn't and gives it to an ex-con and not his protege.

In some ways, I can see why Cross got pissed as fuck at Hank.

Fuck I forgot about this series.

>Don't be scared.
>Are you a monster?
>Do I look like a monster?
>That whole sequence in Cassie's bedroom was when shit got real fast. EVERYONE in my theater was deathly quiet.
True that. The way he said it was haunting

youtube.com/watch?v=uaz6nxyQA28

Does anybody else want to see more glimpses of Movieverse Pym's backstory? Like how he got recruited by SHIELD and his Ant-Man/Wasp days with Janet?

Hank pym is a weird guy.

I think it's because Cross realized that he was the bad guy and it went up against his egocentric views.

And the Yellowjacket suit is sexy as fuck. It can do serious damage in the wrong hands if it had Pym Particles and not the inferior Cross Particles. Plus it didn't mentally shield Cross like Hank's Ant-Helmet did from the radiation.

What if the ant consents though?

I was definitely expecting that to be a bit more... normie.

Imagine if they really did go Cross' route with Ultron.

>Cross, the catalyst to the story, finds and steals a program called U.L.T.R.O.N
>Plans to use it to find the secrets to Pym Particles and other secrets in order to boost his company
>Hank hires Scott to get the program back, telling him the world could be at stake
>Scott eventually fails to retrieve U.L.T.R.O.N and Cross releases it
>Ultron is revealed to be a sentient artificial intelligence, and was imprisoned in a disk because he accidentally killed Jan in a fit of rage, but Pym couldn't get himself to delete it because Ultron felt like a son to him
>Ultron kills Cross, makes a prototype body, and starts aiming to kill Hank
>Scott stops Ultron and believes he deleted him
>End tease shows Ultron's still alive, and planning a planet-wide conquest to set up a later Avengers movie with Scott on the roster

That would've been glorious, but honestly, I like the fact that Movie Ultron is because of Tony and Hulk. Hank gets too much shit in the comics whether it's slapping Janet while being mentally unstable or accidentally unleashing a genocidal robot. The MCU did something the comics could never do: Treat Hank Pym with dignity and respect as a costumed adventurer as well as a genius.

The issue with Tony being Ultron's creator is that he's too popular to be given consequences for his actions. He basically got off with no sense of responsibility for his actions. I hated when Whedon revealed that Tony would make Ultron because I knew that was going to happen.

Pym, however, represented a cautionary tale. Before writers acted like Pym was bad, Ultron being his son created a strong emotional turmoil. It showed that the best of intentions by even the smartest men can go horribly wrong. Emphasizing that would've created one of the best dynamics in the MCU, even if Scott was Antman. If anything, it would've shown Pym's personal conflict in destroying the life he made.

>He basically got off with no sense of responsibility for his actions
Pretty much. He's Teflon Tony; even in Civil War, he really didn't pay for what he inadvertently caused. In fact, both Tony and Howard Stark caused a lot of fuck-ups with their actions (deporting Whiplash's dad to a Siberian labor camp, brushing off and allowing Killian to freeze, being blind to Obadiah Stane's illicit activities, Sokovia which would lead to Zemo) yet they never paid for it.

>Pym, however, represented a cautionary tale. Before writers acted like Pym was bad, Ultron being his son created a strong emotional turmoil. It showed that the best of intentions by even the smartest men can go horribly wrong. Emphasizing that would've created one of the best dynamics in the MCU, even if Scott was Antman. If anything, it would've shown Pym's personal conflict in destroying the life he made.
I know, but I'm sick of how Pym's been kicked to the gutter by Marvel as well as fans thanks to Shooter's mandated Janet Slap, Chuck Austen being a shit writer, Mark Millar rehashing it for an alternate universe making everyone think that 616 Hank is just as vicious as Ultimate Hank.

He already created his "Ultron" by neglecting Darren Cross and not properly nipping that problem in the bud.

>A random user constructed a better comic adaptation movie than paid professional writers

Sup Forums has way better ideas because we're a collective of fans who prefer good writing and characterization. We're also not hampered by marketing and special interest groups.

it is about execution

That's why we have the comments section, user. Just go there and read all the normieness you could ever hope for.

>Good inventions
>Failed inventions
>all of this crazy
>ant-human abomination
This animator knows Pym well

Hold my beer

>Avengers sequel taking place after Antman
>Avengers start quelling the last remnants of HYDRA
>During one of the attacks, a third party appears to intervene by killing Hydra agents as well as attempting to kill the Avengers
>The third party, dubbed the Crimson Cowl for wearing a red hooded garb, gets into a brief physical altercation with Iron Man
>The Cowl appears to be inhumanly strong, able to manhandle Tony with ease, and strikes his armor with an odd device that Tony attempts to analyze
>The device turns out to be a bug, one that completely shuts down Tony's security systems by infiltrating Jarvis
>Tony saves Jarvis on a backup file, but all of Tony's suits become controlled and the Avengers are chased out of their home
>Meanwhile the controlled suits build more robotic duplicates, which invade Scott Lang and Hank Pym's homes, causing them to flee
>The Avengers attempt to regroup, but are constantly attacked by modified suits that appear to be designed specifically to kill each Avenger (Hulkbuster, Thorbuster, etc) based on confidential files of each
>Natasha is notified that there also has been a strain in relations with Wakanda, as various stores of Vibranium have been missing surrounding their kingdom
>Pym contacts the Avengers, and tells them that he may know who is behind it all
>Everyone meets in secret, as the Crimson Cowl and his new army seems to be able to track the heroes no matter where they go
>Pym tells everyone that if the Crimson Cowl is who he thinks it is, then he will attempt to take control of the American government's security systems
>Scott joins the Avengers on Pym's request, and they head out to the Pentagon
>The Cowl arrives with his army, who fight the Avengers
>During the fight, Cowl's costume is torn, revealing a brand new, upgraded Vibranium Ultron, who promptly takes down everyone by himself and gains control of America's nukes by hacking the system
1/2

>Ultron begins to launch nukes to every surrounding country as the Avengers struggle to beat Ultron
>Tony has Scott shrink himself and the remnants of Jarvis, and places them right into Ultron's system
>Jarvis begins taking Ultron down from the inside, causing his control to waiver
>The Avengers go all out on Ultron's body as he is distracted, breaking it apart
>The drones shut down
>Ultron, caught by surprise by Jarvis, cannot contain the invasion and is overtaken completely
>Jarvis cancels out the nuclear attack and shuts off all access to the government's weapons system
>Leave Ultron and Vision gone until Infinity Gauntlet blows over