McInnes and Proudboys

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Gavin McInnes and the proudboy movement?

I'm proud of YOUR boy.

At least he's Christian.

McInnes is degenerate, but like Milo, he's out degenerate.

Roman Catholic...

uhuru

does your membership come with a free anal dildo and Gavin's "how to step on your foreskin in one easy step" ?

Good intention, good effort, hope it takes off. It is not everything but it isn't trying to be. In the initiation do they do your face or is it just like stomach and outsides of limbs?

Right here family

Uhuru

What the actual fuck lol

>1 post by this ID

Just trying to get some opinions the guy, not sure if hes legitimate or just as he likes to say, "cowtowing" to the frustrated white male with conservative views.

test.

uhuru, proud of your boy

>the proudboy movement?
literally figuratively quintessentially proverbially what is this

>inb4 "uh uh uh just google it"

if you can't explain it and why it's worth someone's time in under 3 sentences then it ain't shit

it's a movement for males who believe in the superiority of the west

>cowtowing

It's kowtow you philistine

It is a movement that doesn't cower to be proud of being a western chauvinist. Aka western culture is the best culture and not submitting to feminism and multiculturalism.

Proudboy movement is autistic as hell.
Is it not possible to be proud of your masculinity and the achievements of the West without joining some gay ass club?

Sounds cool

>Gavin actually thinks he has a big cock

He is a useful idiot. He's counter-culture regardless of what it is, he isn't a true believer in any measure.

That was my suspicion, as if hes riding the coattails of this "movement"

Is he ? I thought he was the leader of the Alt-Right.

how can you have a possitive opinion about someone who sodomizes himself

>cowtowing
I can just see you in a tow truck, driving around towing cows.

I want to like Gavin but so far I've seen his asshole, him make out with milo and feeding the troll known as coppercab. His wife's not white. He says weed is degenerate unless it's for sex or watching a horror movie. Video games and jerking off are for fags in his opinion aswell

that's a well-used boihole