>Steven Universe both cartoon and the character
>the chair from Boondocks
>Bendy up above
>Goofball from the same show
any i missed?

Too late.

>Things that trigger every fosters fan
it aint just you, he was the most hated character in the show

You forgot "something vaguely political" and "anything related to Korra". But let's step up our game, regardless.

Women

m8 no one is going to get mad at this because no one's going to read the whole thing

cool comic desu.

And a bonus, just for you.

To be fair, the chair from Boondocks is just an inside joke.

>Miyazaki

How ironic

Even parents complained.

I read it but only works under the assumption that all the artist are cool people. And many artist are also douchebags. Too biased.

wasn't there a response to this by another comic artist, who called out that this feels that the author is being defensive and that sometimes you have to take insults?

AND ANYTIME

Davekat

Yes tgat

superhero print comics are dead. anthing selling less than 100k a month is a failure, which is all of them.

Straight people/shipping.

But Sup Forums loves both of those things.

That one scene from family guy. You know the one

Sup Forums

The fuck is this, End of Evangelion?

a good artist doesn't give a shit what people think of their work, they do it because they love to

Imagine being so fucking salty about getting criticized that you made a 200 panel comic about it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random

>they do it because they love to
The goal of the artist is to subjectively convey meanings. If there's no meaning conveyed with the medium it's just an experiment, and if the meaning is explicitly objective it's more of a report, which is what Zen Pencils unknowingly thinks he's doing. Also I don't know why he appropriates Miyazaki for this indulgently-exonerating bullshit, as Miyazaki has continuously expressed distaste for artists who lack proper formal abilities.

You missed Jack/Ashi

EVERYBODY LOVES SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE

>SOMEWHERE
It's sometimes scrub

Xtories should be an emotional experience. The comic in question doesn't deliver.

>40+ threads

there is nothing more smug to be just a cheap calvin and hobbes knock off than zenn pencils

>Scottish, Russian, Southern
How is that not diverse?

>/pol
this

yup.

If I was honestly 'triggered' by anything it'd be this comic, because as an actual artist who doesn't draw stupid shit like this I know that criticism is the most important thing and is the only way you will improve. That or by having lots of money and making shitty multi million dollar movies like bayformers that apparently you're not allowed to criticize. God damn I'd hate to live in the universe where criticism is banned and I go into some random movie and waste my money because no one was allowed to review it negatively. Seriously fuck this comic.

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU OLD MAN.

I'm mad, but just because you didn't post the edit.

Bendy was basically the Hitler of the show.

In that he did nothing wrong.

TAKE THAT

I'd fuck the shit out of both of them desu. Ginger there looks like a screamer but the other guy looks more dignified so it'd be more fun to see him broken eyed and drooling.

God that episode was fucking stupid.
The only reason I like the show is what it did with weird sci concepts but him going full gary stu as a pickle held no interest for me.

Is Sup Forums even triggered by Bendy's character alone?
Or is it more because of pic related?

Probably this.
Bloo deserved to get blamed because he was a dick.
The others not so much.

>We knew that writing this episode in such a way would be retarded and backfire on us no matter what
>But we did it anyway

Mabel was so well liked in s1.
Then the Dipper self insert manbabbies attacked...

Where does it say that in your post?

Remind me why is it supposed to trigger Sup Forumsmblr.

Anymore? I love bullshit like this