Well, Sup Forums, is there?

Well, Sup Forums, is there?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?referer=
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html
cnbc.com/2016/10/31/fbis-comey-opposed-naming-russians-citing-election-timing-source.html
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/31/wikileaks-tax-form-reveals-john-podesta-continued-ties-to-russian-energy-company-after-claiming-he-divested/
m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/veteran-spy-gave-fbi-info-alleging-russian-operation-cultivate-donald-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, they both hate globalists.

Yes, they both hate ghostbusters.

White... male?

The FBI concluded there were no ties, now go get your tendies from CTR

yes, they are both great.

The tax returns would show that, right?

White male ripping people off of millions one was laundering money for the other and will again if given the power to

Yes, they both breath a mostly nitrogen/oxygen mixture and their skin is under 14 psi at all times

Fucking hope so. The two alpha men can save the humanity from Islam and liberalism

Hopefully

Donald and Vlad are secret lovers.

Quads don't lie Sup Forums. Check em

Yes, They both hate spoopy ghost.

OMFG!!!! RUSSIA WILL SUBVERT US WITH CHRISTIANITY AND CAPITALISM!

CALL THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD!!!!!

>implying

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

Putin confirms Trump tie.

So close

Trump confirms Putin tie.

You misspelled corruption, multiculturalism and kleptocracy, bing bong.

Why did Hillary sell uranium to Putin?

Connections confirmed so far:
>Paul Manafort worked for ousted pro-Russian Ukrainian president
>Manafort took $12 million in bribe money from Russian mafia oligarch linked to Putin
>Confirmed network connection from Trump New York headquarters servers to Russian bank
>Former spy report given to FBI states that Putin has compromised Trump with blackmail video just like the KGB used to do to leaders like the Indonesian president
>Trump won't release his tax returns
>Trump aides allege the candidate has taken millions of dollars in bribe money from Russian sources
>Head of CIA confirmed Russia/Trump connection
>FBI probe confirmed Russia/Trump connection
>Trump keeps repeating Russian propaganda at rallies
>Trump asked for Russian hack attacks
>Trump said Russia did not invade Ukraine
>Trump lied about his connections to Putin on video

IT'S HAPPENING

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?referer=

No

The FBI performed a preliminary inquiry because Harry Reid kept bitching about it. They concluded there are no ties between Trump and Russia, although Clinton sold 20% of output from a US uranium mine to Russia, and John Podesta controls 77,000 shares in a Russian energy company with ties to Vladimir Putin.

I hope you drown in the bathtub OP.

Both are white, male, and literally Hitler.

>Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government.

allahu akbar brother u know there is

t. free syrian army fighter

>former campaign manager Manafort known to have direct ties to Russian interests
>other campaign staff have as well
>Trump surrogates too
>principal mouthpieces for Trump like Brietbart are ideologically wedded to Russophiile alt-right movement
>Trump caught speaking talking points on the campaign trail directly from Russian propaganda efforts
>hacking of Trump's opposition
>the product of which are dumped to a site for distribution known to have an interest in weakening resolve for American foreign policy goals
>Putin using Trump to help delegitimize democratic processes in America
>proxy posters everywhere
>Putin allies in Duma floating rumors of war should Trump fail to be elected
I'd say so, yes.

America firsters my sweet ass.

>from a wapo article
>their source: second hand post on eturbonews website

nigger thats pathetic

literally this

Reid was right. The FBI is biased against Hillary.

cnbc.com/2016/10/31/fbis-comey-opposed-naming-russians-citing-election-timing-source.html

Nope, I bring proof

>people actually are falling for this democrat scheme

Not according to the NYT.

On the other hand..
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

>Putin using Trump to help delegitimize democratic processes in America

>calling out the regular voter fraud of the dems is delegitimizing the democratic process

Yes, they are both Christian men.

>voting for trump because you think the system is rigged
>claiming the system is rigged
>agreeing with russia

It's in every article, because Trump Jr. said it in a huge conference.

Can't take it back now, Trumpkin.

>Solaris

Oracle (Sun) BTFO

>Russia declares nuclear waste to be hazardous to the world
>"we have to spread it around and show Russia we're not afraid like they are!"

The connection is both of them are side by side in huge pictures on the CNN website.

Beyond that, why are we even speculating?

Is Hillary a Latvian mole ??? Is Bill an agent of Albania?

Traditionally you'd get some proofs BEFORE you do a massive headline story. And you wouldn't word your headline as a question in copy larger than the D-Day Invasion-- are you asking US?..are we the readers supposed to know this?

Frig

When did it all fall apart?

When did the world get so retarded?

Just fulfilling my shitposting quota

Even CNN has an article admitting nothing of substance has been found. Putin/Russia is nothing but a political bogeyman pushed because they don't have anything else to run on.

The New York Times says there isn't. Since they have nothing to gain by putting this out there, I'll go with those assholes for once. There isn't a connection.

A company called CrowdStrike reported with high level confidence that two adversaries known respectively as FANCY BEAR; COZY BEAR were responsible for the network breach. The company claims they know these adversaries well and believe them to be of Russian descent.

Does the gibberish you just posted disprove that?

crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/

>(((New York Times)))

They're trying to save face right now because Hillary's retarded paranoia is making everyone who shilled for her look like a gullible simpleton.

I went to cnn.com, saw that and promptly closed the window.

Why does our media have to be such a joke.

Clinton
Kazakhstan
Uranium
Russia

We all share DNA OP.

>1 day of investigation
>no findings yet
>TRUMP DINDU NUFFIN
And yet just today we have leaks of the Russian server connection and the spy leaks of secret communications with Russian agents.

Saviors of the West

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Then why is Putin telling everyone to vote for Trump? Russia literally threatened to nuke us unless we vote Trump. And Russia hacked the DNC not the RNC. Russia wants their boy Trump bad.

You got him! Huh these trumpkins really think that a multinational company having connections with other multinational companys in other countrys is just (( coincedence)). Its obvious trump is a red spy!

We are so smart

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/31/wikileaks-tax-form-reveals-john-podesta-continued-ties-to-russian-energy-company-after-claiming-he-divested/

Nuclear war is bad for Russia.

This deal was over a year ago. She is corrupt as fuck

Trump is also corrupt as fuck. He's literally trying to sell America to Russia for just a tiny bit of money.

No. Support your claim. It is proven that Hillary is literally selling uranimum and American resources mined on US soil to Russia in exchange for money to the Clinton foundation.

Fucking nerd virgins. Not even the people paying you like you. You guys are as bad as male feminists. Females are disgusted by you guys.

I literally hope you drown in the bathtub.

It's proven Trump is taking instructions from his Russian puppetmasters. He's literally repeating Russian talking points word for word right in front of everyone.

Both their daughters married a jew

No, he's not. This is bullshit out of the Alinsky playbook. Accuse your opponent of what you yourself are guilty of, remain always on the offensive, in order to breed doubt in the minds of the public.

Your post falls apart when it actually tries to connect Trump to Putin.

The only "link" Trump has is an email server that sent spam mail advertising trump hotels to a Russian bank.

That's it.

Yeah, they're both based as fuck.

m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/veteran-spy-gave-fbi-info-alleging-russian-operation-cultivate-donald-trump

Mother Jones has reviewed that report and other memos this former spy wrote. The first memo, based on the former intelligence officer's conversations with Russian sources, noted, "Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting TRUMP for at least 5 years. Aim, endorsed by PUTIN, has been to encourage splits and divisions in western alliance." It maintained that Trump "and his inner circle have accepted a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin, including on his Democratic and other political rivals." It claimed that Russian intelligence had "compromised" Trump during his visits to Moscow and could "blackmail him." It also reported that Russian intelligence had compiled a dossier on Hillary Clinton based on "bugged conversations she had on various visits to Russia and intercepted phone calls."

Excellent. Now all Trump has to do is get some soldiers killed, commit several more scandals, corrupt our government entities, screw over Haiti, get caught laughing about a child rapist getting off, and receive funding from several foreign entities and George Soros, pass shitty laws that screw over his countries citizens, become the epitome of corruption and then Clinton will be in the running for a better candidate.

Post the whole thing faggot.
CNN is garbage-tier at this level

Cite your sources. Reiterating important issues does not make someone a Russian Agent.

Hillary is more of a """"Russian Agent"""" than Donald Trump.

How'd the kool-aide taste going down?

All the evidence proves he does. Trump is more corrupt than both Clintons combined and that says a lot. He's the first presidential candidate who is running on a Russian puppet platform. If he wins it will be the patriotic duty of all true Americans to Kennedy him.

Did HuffPo run out of articles?

>motherjones.com
You are going to need to try harder then that.

Who is this super secret spy?

Both have hot daughters

Some Russian pop-up ad came up on my browser once when trying to access Sup Forums on my phone.

>my phone now has ties to Russia

yes, they both btfo of sjw's

They both will in the future continue to btfo the UN.

>tfw Russians are posting on this board right now
>tfw [spoiler]they may be monitoring this thread[/spoiler]

УДAЛИ ЭTO

fpbp

Russia having some influence over Trump is a thousand times better than Rothschild/Soros/etc having full control over Clinton.

My question is why does it matter either way?

Are the big bad commie ruskies coming to get you?

Let's be real. The soviet union fell. Russia is no longer a communist country and Russia is not the enemy of the USA, despite what some lying career politicians will tell you to help further their own agendas.

What have Putin's Russia done to the USA to make most Americans see them as an enemy?

>the Russians are subverting American Democracy by exposing how insanely corrupt the Democratic party is
really gets your neurons firing

no there isn't a connection. NYTimes wrote this article and buried it on page 21.

Ever notice how most of the Russian flags disappeared from Sup Forums when they all started using US and CAN proxies to bury stories about the Russia/Trump connection? Used to be 4 or 5 Russian flags per big thread. Now you only see 1 or maybe 2.

They killed sandniggers in some shitty desert a world away, I guess.

гaз жидoв, pacoвyю вoйнy ceйчac!

No

No? I see plenty of Russian flags all the time on Sup Forums, they're a pretty common sight.

putin is a homophobic bigot, that's all braindead fucks need to know to hate someone

>We got paid a shit-ton of money by the DNC to fabricate connections and speculate about proxy server addresses containining .ru

Oh man, I wonder what they were going to find after getting fat stacks of jew cash?

>be in a thread about Russia, or having a connection to Russia
>history of the board is for Ivans to flood in to give us their opinion
>literally only one Russian flag ITT
Are you shitposting ironically or are simply that unobservant??

I don't know man, did you read the article?

That shit is above my head, I know enough to know it sounds convincing. We need someone who works in infosec to explain it.

Oy vey, it's a russian conspiracy!

You sound legitimately paranoid.

One is going to MAGA while the other continues to MRGA