If it happens a nuclear war in the northern hemisphere...

If it happens a nuclear war in the northern hemisphere, the southern hemisphere will be unaffected by radiation because the atmosphere of the hemispheres do not mix.

dude i read "on the beach"
thats bullshit, they all die anyways

We'll activate the switches on all the wind turbines to turn and blow the radiation south

this has always been the plan

Massive nuclear blasts and the climate being changed by it will not affect wind patterns. Also I highly doubt they do not mix anyways.

That being said I am likely going to move to Chile or get a vacation house I can reach by sailing down there.

beat me to it.

If you can't read the book, at least watch the movie.

(book is much better though)

wouldn't the survivors from the northern hemisphere overwhelm the cities and farms of the southern hemispheres if there is a war though?

>Only 1/10th of the worlds population lives in the southern hemisphere

And for good reason.

Enjoy nuclear winter faggot, id rather go out quick than die of hunger.

On the Beach was okay. Also you'll die anyways if they're "cobalt bombs"

WATERWORLD TIME BOYS

so you're saying the northern hemisphere could team up and nuke the south without hurting itself?

only slavs, italians and irish will we welcomed if a nuclear war happens

wtf I love hillary now.

Look at Australia. We are the Americans now.

Here's a funny thing, apart from us all being full down here you Northern cunts all forget a ket point.

Trade keeps the Southern Hemisphere alive.

> Most of the medicines, vaccines, chemicals, etc we use is produced in Northern hemisphere countries.

> Many Southern Hemisphere nations rely on Trade to feed themselves, particularly small land mass high population equatorial nations.

> Global technology levels would be irreplacebly destroyed because most parts we use for electonics and machinery are produced in the Northern hemisphere.

> Instead of being vaporised we would have a slow death due to world ocean currents being poisoned and we would literally die eating fish as our teeth and hair fallout on beaches.

> Name one firearm that's any good produced in the South Hemisphere where the population want destroy the factory with a horde of shitskins within the first hour. EG the Vektor from RSA

> With 75-95% of global medical and agricultural infrastructure destroyed famine or epidemics will kill off any survivors down here within a few years.

In the event of Nuclear War its essentially >Goodbye guys, but we'll be seeing you all again soon anyway.

>australians will become the new masterrace

oh god

lmao

Talk about your own fucking country.

Here in SA we have plenty of agricultural infrastructure and medicine labs, not to mention we have a shit ton of inland non-salt water with edible fish like trout that wouldnt get polluted by radiation.

Yes you would be fucked because your fucking countru is either coast or desert, but SA would survive.

Only non-whites are welcome here.
Send the trash anywhere but here.

Radiation isn't a problem after nuclear war

Staying 2 weeks indoors after ground bursts (if you live near a silo or bunker) is enough

Lack of food and clean water is the problem if you're in a country hit

We are the superpowers now

>master race

lmao

>> Name one firearm that's any good produced in the South Hemisphere where the population want destroy the factory with a horde of shitskins within the first hour. EG the Vektor from RSA
IMBEL FALs and 1911s

Look at the destructive power of this nuclear bomb

>we could wipe out sub saharan africa, south america, and australia with no consequences

reminds me of that episode of "sliders" where saddaam had released a biological weapon that made males sterile and killed them.

being that australia is in the southern hemisphere it was largely unaffected and suddenly became the worlds largest superpower because it had the most males for reproducing.

anyone see that episode?

Australia is a totally sustainable nation. We produce so much food we feed most of south east asia.

If trade stopped we would have limited access to oil, that is about it. The tankers from singapore would stop arriving.

We literally have everything else in this continent. Everything except large amounts of oil but that seems to be changing with supposed oil fields found out in the desert.

Why tho

>If it happens a nuclear war in the northern hemisphere, the southern hemisphere will be unaffected by radiation because the atmosphere of the hemispheres do not mix.
not even remotely true

pic related

>Australia -> USA
>New Zealand -> Canada
>Brazil -> Russia
>Southern cone -> Western Europe
>Rest of SA -> Eastern Europe
>Falklands -> GB

The rule of thumb is 2 weeks indoors for ground bursts near you

If they're airbursts, they produce little fallout

Sliders was awesome, that whole storyline where the professor wasn't the real professor, man that shit was the bomb.

mfw just barely out of range

You guys are absolute morons. Google nuclear winter you dipshits.

Moron hue subhuman that is an emp blast analysis the actual destruction is limited to that red dot in the middle

Depending on the intensity and the location of the bombings some areas might remain livable.

Keep in mind the biggest concern is not the nuclear weapons (their radiation dissipates, look at hiroshima) but the nuclear reactors that will eventually go critical in the event of a nuclear holocaust.

What is your fertilizer made from? Bet it has significant petroleum inputs.

They used to test nukes in australia...

We're full, gtfo.

we can just replace synthetic fertilisers with the ground up remains of abos.

Shit, those were the ocean currents. These are the prevailing wind currents.

>When I think of SA I think of Cooperation.
You faggots would kills each other entirely in the first week
See above. 2 Brasilian and a Peruvian firearm. These factories would be stormed by the population in the first day

Please list all of the Pharmaceutical companies currently manufacturing and what they make in Australia as opposed to importation. I'll wait.

los blancos que se integraron eran buena gente, indio, el problema es que en peru solo tienen anglos que van a estafarlos y a robarles y ustedes se dejan porque estan muy ocupados con idioteces

HOLY FUCK CAN SOMEONE JUST SET OFF A NUKE ALREADY?
PLEASE AIM FOR ME

That would be great if it wasn't for the fact NZ and Australia are targets due to the military advantage both those countries possess.

Although only a few bombs need to be dropped on each country.

You realise that the only thing you need to survive is food, water and shelter right? that is something we have in abundance here in australia.

Ok, so some asthmatic kid won't get his puffer. Big fucking deal. We won't be cannibalising people like they would in fucking asia if their imports collapsed.

You aren't putting us into the context of comparing to other nations. We were a huge agricultural power before the green revolution, you don't need fertilisers to run sheep and cattle stock on the land.

We produce Opium in australia so all the morphine derives pharmaceuticals aren't an issue.

>storming a firearm factory

The radiation that will affect the southern hemisphere will be low. Look this simulation.

The nothern is near 3 and southern near 0.3 and 1
(I do not know what these numbers mean, but I think it is the intensity of radiation)

>the year is 200X
>nuclear war has glassed all but Australia, which no one cared about
>after years of isolation Australia runs out of petrol
>marauding tribes of abos culturally enrich everyone while desperately searching for the last few drops of sniff
>the last vestiges of civilization survive in shitpost bunkers surviving off of the crust of old wine barrels
>the remnants of the internet are entirely shitposts
>we are one post closer to 100000000

turbines are not fans

correction 0.3 and 0.1*

Tierra del fuego master race

We Produce Opium in TASMANIA.
Enjoy, your first infection or tetanus or giardia killing you.
Survivalists often forget we are all essentially cyborgs and technology keeps us alive. You and everyone you know is alive because of others research and production.

Crazier things have happened. Also I think the staff would load up and GTFO once they realise their wage is worth nothing and they need to get home and save their families.
Sure maybe one crazy childless homosexual and his dog would stay to protect the factory but no sane heterosexual man with a family would.

>he believes the meme that people died from the smallest cuts 500 years ago.

in this day and age people will probably die from the smallest cut cause they are so sterile they have no fucking immune system.

I have had plenty of infections and not recieved antibiotics for it, cause I'm not a little bitch that runs to the doctor every time I have a boo boo.

You're no different from those retarded Islamists who think God will protect them from Bullets and Drone strikes.

And people didn't die from cuts 500 years ago, They died of shit much more horrific usually

Are there silos here in the southern hemisphre m9s?

No, Nuclear Weapons Free Treaty applies to Aus/NZ. SA and I think Africa.

Our targets would be Intelligence and Naval ports.

Go read "On The Beach" by Neville Shute,