Rick and morty > xavier

Rick and Morty is superior to this show in every way.

Theres not a single joke here that would go over the head of a r&m fan; the reverse isn't true.

Xavier as a show comes across as tryhard garbage trying to be deep and meaningful, while in reality its just "xD so raNd0m! haha".. rick and morty on the other hand is truly a thinking mans cartoon. .

I have to agree :P The average joke in rick and morty is atleast 25 IQ points higher than a typical joke from "xavier" tbqh i shudder at the thought this gmod looking trash was even airing on tv!

You some kind of ooga-booga Chinaman?

AH! there it is... the inane drivel from the so called "fans" of the show.. and all they do is just repeat quotes from the short lived show... hey buddy, let me tell you... when all you do is repeat quotes from a 10 episode show, it gets old quickly -_-

xavier fans really are what ruins the show

the worst thing about the fans of xavier is how they are misguided into thinking the show is deep ugh dont even get me started on the 'fan theorys" of the show. the theory crafting for xavier has got to be the cringiest thing about it.

>-_-
kill yourself

lowqualitybait.jpg

Here's your (You)

>mc is actually attractive and /fit/
>asks spiritual questions about life instead of just saying gods not real
>makes use of the medium to make wacky and absurdist jokes and word play rather then straight dialouge about uninteresting plots
>better

Why you gotta bring Xavier into this? Its a good show. We can have many good shows.

I know this is bait but why would you compare Rick and Morty to XRA, they are two completely different shows. I like Rick and Morty but it is definitely not a "thinking man's cartoon", it's just a comedy, not really that deep at all.

Okay, Jerry

>95614143
>comes across as tryhard garbage trying to be deep and meaningful
>xavier
>trying to deep and meaningful

Not even worth a (You)

A real Xavier fan wouldn't even feel the need to compare shows. This is an obvious falseflag.

Wasn't XRA making fun of pseudo-intellectualism? Why does irony and satire fly over so many people's heads?

>XRA making fun of pseudo-intellectualism
That's exactly what it was doing.

Cus they're pussies and wouldn't watch Wonder Showzen.

Especially the Patience episode

patience

Admitting something isn't meant to be taken literally flies in the face of their binary worldview in which the quality of a product is the sole factor which dictates if they enjoy it or not and that there's nothing they could have done to enjoy it more
That or autism impeding their ability to understand ambiguity and subtext

low effort bait

haha nice reversal meme my dude

>Xavier is superior to this show in every way.

>Theres not a single joke here that would go over the head of a xavier fan; the reverse isn't true.

>RnM as a show comes across as tryhard garbage trying to be deep and meaningful, while in reality its just "xD so raNd0m! haha".. Xavier on the other hand is truly a thinking mans cartoon. .

>AH! there it is... the inane drivel from the so called "fans" of the show.. and all they do is just repeat quotes from the show... hey buddy, let me tell you... when all you do is repeat quotes from a shitty pickle episode, it gets old quickly -_-

>RnM fans really are what ruins the show

>the worst thing about the fans of RnM is how they are misguided into thinking the show is deep ugh dont even get me started on the 'fan theorys" of the show. the theory crafting for Rnm has got to be the cringiest thing about it.

Fixed it for you.

>Sup Forums trying to false flag XRA fans

WOW someone that got the joke

you sir are truly an intellectual!

>attractive

hey, he looks good... he has a nice chunk of chicken on his arms

Get a LOAD of this chomsky honk

I remember when Sup Forums had real trolls

Rick and Morty is unironically better though...

this surge of XRA nonsense is just Sup Forums and Sup Forums butthurt that rick and morty has become one of the most successful cartoon shows of all time... thanks to reddit. Sup Forums btfo

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Xavier: Renegade Angel. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of modern philosophy most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Xavier's existentialist outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Jean-Paul Sartre literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the spiritual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just haha funny- they say something deep about LIFE (life) (l i f e). As a consequence people who dislike Xavier: Renegade Angel truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Xavier's existential catchphrase "FRITATA" which itself is a cryptic reference to Dostoyevsky Russian epic The Brothers Karamazov. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those simpletons tasting the pain in confusion as Vernon Chatman's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

It's stupid, but in a brilliant way.

youre one of those organic free range nazis, HWUH?

One of those nights Dan?

>"xD so raNd0m! haha".

OP seems like the physical manifestation of some loser's inner demons.