Why are anons shitting up Sup Forums with this meme?

Pjw redpills thousands but lets make his nose look big top jej.

Seriously?

Apparently a lot of the r/the_donald kiddies are getting triggered because you're only allowed to make fun of someone who talks funny if they're not white

DEH MAYN STREEM MEDIAR R COHRUPHT

FUH MAYNE STREEM MEATIER

BREAGSIT

I love this stupid shit meme and I will forever laugh at it.

It would be nice if the mods would stop deleting these threads.

t'PROPUR WADDER FILTUR

Paul is babbies Molyneux. No depth, no charisma.

Stefan is /ourguy/, Paul is friends with our son r/the_donald. They'll grow up soon!

Reminds me of the "dahnald..." meme. It's stupid and it just gets progressively more and more absurd but I can't help and laugh at it

SUM COOL CHAIRS

some fatOOgly SJW want everyone to think PJW is hideous so they can masturbate to the fantasy that he will be all theirs. it won't work though because PJW is a STUD.

DEYRE LOYING TO U

I fucking love his accent and prononsiasion but I don't get the morphed face nonsense.

you must kys now.

TATS FASHISUM

>prononsiasion

NYENTY FIVE PURR SENT OF AMERICUNS

I think its the same retards from plebbit that were pushing that "THE DELEGATES DONALD" meme. Most of the forced memes you see here turn out to have an origin in some of the most gay parts of the internet. Like "proudboys" always posting shit about Mcinnes that makes no sense, or faggot fanboys of Chris Cantwell. All these scary basic bitches and their retarded nonsense memes ruin this place for everyone else.

also, fives

Stop making these threads, please.

3 of them have 404'd so far. Stop adding to it.

Im asking a q as to why the meme is popular

THOT IZZ NAUT AH VAHLID FOM OFF PROW TESST

Who cares? Just sage, report and move on.

ITT a number of plebs who have to go back

>anons
You mean CTR.

Stop trying to speak for the rest of the board cuck, you can't even channel kek to predict your own post numbers

They do have huge mouths.

PRESSTITUTES

Seriously, its CTR. They got Milo made irrelevant, then went to work on somebody else. Anyone they think drives or 'leads' us in some way. Same gusy that busted on Milo every day is doing this one.

its all they got, doesn't matter

>anons

It's only retarded newfags and shills who do this

They literally think Sup Forums is nothing but dumb kids who get a kick of of that shit

>you can't even channel kek to predict your own post numbers
you mean I don't have get scripts running in my Sup Forums-X install?

nupol cancer pls go

>why is Sup Forums shitting up this meme
>meme

>nupol

Nice CTR meme, /qa/tard

really enjoying these mee mees xP

I have no idea; this meme isn't funny and it's nonsensical. It like these redditors have never heard a British accent before.

people with britcuck accents should literally never speak

i can't listen to any of this fag's videos because it's too fucking grating

MAINSTREEM MEEDEEUR

I'm not a big fan of your redneck accents either, Cletus

>people with britcuck accents should literally never speak

But... but I say maynestreem meteor instead of mainstreem meedeeur.

Nothing's happening.

Shit like this is what people come up with when something big is supposed to go down and you're just sitting around waiting to be the first to (shit)post about it. We're all glued to Sup Forums waiting for an announcement that Hillary Clinton is Bill's sister, or Trump fucked a horse, or whatever.

>who talks funny
It's a british accent m8, you yanks talk funny.

cuz its fucking funny if u watch a lot of paul watson videos

In the last thread a brit said his accent was funny as far as brit accents go

It's not like it's a thick cockney accent.

This is a dumb as fuck meme but its making me kek something awful, keep it up

He has a northern accent (yorkshire) but you can tell he's lived in different places. Northern accents, and northerners for that matter, are absolutely despised.

Southerners despise the only true britts? (((COLOR))) me surprised.

>Invaded by Romans
>Invaded by Saxons
>invaded by Normans
>Invaded by Nordics
>Invaded by Danes
>ruled by William of fucking orange.

yeah southern England is cuck zone for sure.

It's not CTR because these memes are endearing.
These memes do not alienate the AUDIENCE of the person, instead they connect the audience with each other with very subtle things, like misspelling words to mimic the way a person hears a word.

these do no damage whatsoever.

Milo was shilled against because he tried to speak for us and he got serious bile for his crimes. It's also not endearing to post "daddymemes" or whatever the fuck.

You know how I can tell you're a little bitch? Because you think making fun of someone always means they are disliked.

(((CTR)))

Slide threads m8. They're forced and cringy and unfunny. Kikes really don't get non-cringe humor.

Fuck you. Now This here is (((CTR)))...fuck (((you))) fuck (((Alex Jones))) and fuck faggot ass (((Milo))) who never spoke for us and was a total fucking self-involved pretender kike.