PENNSYLVANIA HIGHLY LIKELY TO GO RED DUE TO SEPTA STRIKE

I've posted this in several threads but it hasn't gotten very much attention. SEPTA (Southeastern Pennsylvania Transport Authority) provides public transport for Philadelphia and has gone on indefinite strike, halting service in the city. The system is HEAVILY relied upon by city-goers. If the subways and buses still aren't running on election day, it could SEVERELY harm turnout in the solid-blue city. Pennsylvania could very easily go red, even more than we hoped. This could just be the bit of magic we needed to lock it down.

philly.com/philly/blogs/in-transit/SEPTA-strike-begins.html

>While the two parties still have a week to resolve their differences, a closely contested presidential campaign looms on Nov. 8 and the region is expected to be critical for both candidates. SEPTA would seek an injunction from U.S. District Court to force striking workers back to their jobs for Election Day if the strike threatened to overlap with the election.

>The possibility of a strike stretching to Election Day has prompted concern from Hillary Clinton's campaign, said Brady during a visit shortly after 7 p.m. to the Sheraton at 17th and Race streets, where negotiations were held.

>"Hillary Clinton's guy, Corey Dukes (director of the candidate's Pennsylvania campaign), had a little concern," Brady said.

>The Philadelphia Board of Commissioners, which oversees elections in the city, said in 2009 a TWU strike overlapped with an election and didn't hurt turnout, but that was not an election where a president was being chosen.

>"It's gonna hurt," Brady said on the possibility of the strike extending to Election Day. "It'll hurt."

Could it really go for a whole week? The employees are all nogs too, so they might actually heed that injunction. Great news if it plays out, though

They're mad about things like healthcare that'll take a long time to negotiate. I think it can happen.

Now we just need Chris "get a warrant fat fuck" Christie to shut down a few bridges and then we will be good to go. Fuck NC and Virginia we gonna get Jersey baybay

>tfw living in philly but not dependent on septa
feels magical lads
fewer nigs downtown than usual too

This would maybe lower the turnout of fraudsters. Pennsylvania makes voting locations as easy to access as possible. There's one every few blocks in densely populated areas.

It's going to last that long. I live in PA, multiple local colleges were in talks about cancelling their 2nd semesters because of the strikes. They still run some suburban buses out in like Chester where I go to a PSU side campus, but Philly is getting nervous.

why would they go on strike now? aren't unions a cornerstone of the democrat machine?

don't you vote in your own neighbourhood?

They probably figure they can use the election to play chicken with the city on the issue.

Don't underestimate the laziness of philly nigs.

That's actually pretty smart of them.

The nogs are developing

The roadways are clogged because people are forced to drive into the city. It could stop the dems from busing people in or around the city.

What's the weather forecast for Detroit and Pennsylvania?

"Neighborhoods" are counting only groups of houses. You vote here in actual public buildings like schools or auditoriums of other big buildings. Usually requires driving or otherwise getting there unless you live right next to the place.

rain thurs in philly but sunny for the foreseeable future otherwise

Fucking Russians are using septa to rig the election for trump!

Exactly. The strike will end just before Tuesday, but not before the niggers working for SEPTA get a fat pay raise.

Every doubles in this thread adds an additional .5% chance of it happening

Most urban polling places are within easy walking distance. Besides, this is an area with a strong Democratic presence and they will be working to make sure their voters have transportation. The strike could make a difference, but it's not a sure thing.

>average septa transit worker salary: $68,000 + pension
>this isnt enough need more gibs
fuck me i dont even make that

Check these.

Rural turnout is gonna be yuge in PA though, and Trump will win at least three quarters of the rural vote.

Local paper ran a poll of adult voters in the area, Trump got 80% here, and I think Romney only got 60% here in 2012.

checkum

>tfw I'm at the mercy of these Jews in nigger skin
>tfw I have to put up with this shit every fucking year

PA is my home state.
Fuck yeah.

man when i was in middle and highschool septa strikes were the best

>week long vacations for free

>tfw living in philly and dependent on septa
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>less people able to vote leads to Trump winning

A victory to be proud of.

>nonwhites