Are they...Evil?

Are they...Evil?

No they're smart.

Yes.
No. Shit-eyes couldn't even wipe out squirrels.

They're not evil, they just seem like they are because you're so dumb user.

I know this is bait but I fucking hated that monologue and the edgy 14 year olds it probably inspired.

to be fair it was a fuckton of squirrels

>Shit-eyes couldn't even wipe out squirrels.
I'd like to see you do better asshat. Those fuckers are pure evil.

Yes.
Only someone evil would say that. Do you really think this show intends to present Rick as a moral authority?

really activates your almonds...

>he doesn't know what the squirrels can do

I TURNED MYSELF EVIL MORTY

I'M EVIL RIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Rick pretty unambiguously is, As for Beth,

>abandon your friend in an artificial dimension out of jealousy
>as an adult, murder and replace him with a clone because it's easier than apologizing to him

Rick would probably argue that evil is a useless concept to apply to animals, and Beth would probably parrot Rick.

This show is so much better when it's silly mumbling characters doing weird things, instead of s0-smart preachy shit and divorce plotlines. Even in season 1 this was the biggest issue.

Evil?
Selfish yes.
Abusive yes.
Sociopathic, manic-depressive, over-compensating, possessive, jealous, petty, narcissistic, all these things, yes.
But evil? What a simple concept, something so easily twisted. No. They're not evil. Evil is so subjective it can't really be used. There are plenty of things wrong with them. But 'Evil' isn't really the word you want. 'Asshole' is much closer.

I really Wish Roiland would find a better writer than Harmon, or learn how to write himself. This shit is just pure unfiltered thirteen year-old cringe.

I don't think Beth is evil. I think she has the potential for evil, but hasn't let it rule her (the anatomically correct teddy bear was what she stabbed with the sentient knife, you can see the "wounds").

As for killing Tommy and his minions, they attacked her first.

What was your favorite of Beth's "toys"?

A ray gun
A whip which forces people to like the bearer
Invisibility cuffs
A parent leg-trap
A lightning gun
A teddy bear with anatomically correct innards
Night-vision googly-eye glasses
Sound-erasing sneakers
False fingerprints
"Fall-asleep" darts
A lie-detecting doll
An indestructible baseball bat
A ladybug-shaped taser
A fake police badge
Location-tracking stickers
Rainbow-colored duct tape
Mind-control hair-clips
Poison gum
A pink sentient switchblade

either indestructible bat (good for using as leverage)

or the sound erasing sneakers.

Location-tracking stickers.
The entire episode should've just been dedicated to those things and it could've been better than what we got.

I unironically agree.

They're Chaotic Neutral. Like, the unrepentant gods of Chaotic Neutral. They're in it for themselves, they don't care who they hurt to be in it for themselves, and if that means an entire civilization gets enslaved or a planet blown up then by god did I fucking stutter?

Mind-control hair clips. Oh, the fun I could have with those.

Mind-control hairclips.

Truthfully a lot of these devices sound like stuff one would use to control people discreetly, with some offensive and defensive options added in case one gets caught. The teedy bear and knife could be interpreted as stress relief.

>i'm sorry you feel you deserve an apology

Seriously, if Beth goes bad, she'll be a master manipulator type.

switchblade and duct tape

Lets try to come up with an episode involving all of these gadgets.

>Episode begins with Rick and Morty in the garage.
>Morty's looking for a tool for Rick and stumbles across the box of gadgets.
>Morty asks Rick what all of them are and Rick flashes back to when he first made them for Beth

No, they're intelligent, nihilistic, and have a wicked sense of humor.

Yeah, in the real world that's called "being a sociopath".

What the fuck does she need duct tape for if she has a love inducing whip and mind control hairclips?

That line right there made me think that Beth had reached 'Lois Griffin' levels of bitcheness.

My guess would be Beth is tempted by a alien into indulging her dark side on a rather fiendish version of a pleasure planet. After all, androids can't complain about the things Beth does.

please leave this site

I think the toys were made in chronological order, at different stages of Beth's childhood.

I think the most consistent thing is the need for control.

Rick said it first. It shows she is her father.

>Do you really think this show intends to present Rick as a moral authority?
are you new? the "reddot and memme!!!11" spurgs really do believe it and have been posting constantly about it for quite some time now.

The fruit of knowledge precedes all evil, man. We've known about it for thousands of years now.

Any meme ironic or not will be taken with 100% sincerity by disturbing about of people in a short period.

That's why I don't do OC's or meme shit because the only get the surface shit but can't dig below to really understand and get it.

A whip which forces people to like the bearer
Christ, of all the ways a child would want to make people like her she wanted to WHIP them

>if that means an entire civilization gets enslaved or a planet blown up then by god did I fucking stutter?
definition of chaotic evil

>tfw to intelligent to conceptualize your flaws