So (((Samantha Bee))) had her graphic designer slap together some Pepes for her shitty little show

So (((Samantha Bee))) had her graphic designer slap together some Pepes for her shitty little show.
Do these Pepes still inadvertently empower Kek?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQxsyA6s90Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's a Pepes?

The King is dead, long live the King

those are by far the least creative Pepes I've ever seen

That's because they're sloppily traced by some two bit jewboy intern.
I would however, use a titty throne if one was available.

>put a swarstika xDDDD

why is the left so unimaginative?

Pretty nice pic tbqh desu. Saving.

When will these faggots learn?

50% of the reason I want Trump to win is because I just want these fucking liberal, comedians, actors, and all these self entitled assholes to realize they have no influence beyond their little audience, that even with all of them rallying behind Hilldog, the people didn't give a fuck about them, as they should.

I hope to see at least 1 celebrity suicide because of this. I have my money on that bitch from the "save the day" that wouldn't stop crying.

you can't use kek, he uses you. Your willpower is lent to him through worship and he only does what you want if it's what he wants too, or if he needs your energy so much that he can't risk losing your worship. (it's not the latter)

>edgelording

never

why do they delete kek threads

fools cannot repress chaos

What's up with the bulging speedos?

Was this supposed to lampoon us?

Its a pretty good meme. About what i'd expect to see here. Plenty of exploitable pepes in there.

The left doesnt seem to get that you cant portray pepe badly. Its totally impossible. Even if you do a liberal pepe, its just considered ironic shitposting.

Same here leafbro. I can't wait to swim in the ocean of liberal tears.

If it's not too much trouble, I came up with the filename and would like it to proliferate because I think the mischievous composition is amusing paired with the pic.
youtube.com/watch?v=uQxsyA6s90Y

>When you shitpost so hard that liberal (((comedians))) have to address your Tibetan Throat Tuning Forum.

What is going to happen next? Will we get a Brad Neely anime based on Kek and Jebs adventures to rid the world of the Russian Wiener menace?

this

why is it so obvious these are fake?

I spend every day on Sup Forums and I have NEVER seen any of this bullshit

this, it's a folly they will reckon with soon enough

Someone needs to correct the record with even more racist and sexist pepes.

Matt Furie should sue her

> hindu swastika
Literally not even trying.

It's the correct swastika, she's just got the angle wrong.

I didn't even notice the angle

>>why is it so obvious these are fake?

they are well-done most pepe are ms paint or paint tools sai , they look like adobe illustrator