What do you think the TTG movie will be about?

I hope it's Turtles Forever 2.0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MuYn6XmfwQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZWR5qgThLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2 hrs of gags and fart jokes. Basically PG rated Family Guy: The Movie.

And some random song about a type of junk food.

TTG didn't really make any fart jokes till their second hater episode.

I think you guys aren't giving the TTG crew enough credit. They've shown they take pride in their work (petty pride, but pride). I doubt they'd embarrass themselves on the big screen.

the night begins to shine vol. 2: son of robin
more vaporwave and stuff only 90's kids would get

>The Titans' Phone dies
>The Titans have to go to the Pizza Place to get Pizza

>Positivity and logic=retardation
Delicious

They will.

They take pride in trolling nostalgiafags who wished for the original back but that's about it.

Its just going to be reruns of old episodes.

And I'm sure Uwe Boll takes pride in his work. Doesn't make House of the Dead any less shitty.

A badass opening credits sequence:

youtube.com/watch?v=MuYn6XmfwQ8

90 action packed minutes of gloating and shitting on the original TT show

My guess is that it'll just be like the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie.

75% of dicking around with some mild build up before a huge reveal where the joke is that what should be an impactful twist that effects the characters is downplayed tremendously for laughs and in no way effects the characters or the show.

But a lot less funny and much more vindictive.

These guys loving messing with people so if I was them I would basically make it an actual ending to the original TT and force all the haters to go see the Teen Titans Go movie. There is a surprise half hour episode before the movie.

power goes out at titan's tower. so cyborg tells a story based on a movie from the 80s. using all the teen titan's characters as stand ins.

>I hope it's Turtles Forever 2.0

So you want all the original Titans to be one person who is a stupid fuck-up idiot and the new titans are better than them in every way? Also I think it'd be weird for them to replace the entire original cast in this situation.

Look at the bright side, theatrical adaptations of kids cartoons are usually the death knell for their respective tv shows. So this could either be what finally kills this show or it could the sart of a zombie Spongebob-like existence. Either way cartoon network is fucked.

Star wars?

Robocop

I said the same thing about the emoji movie

uh

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZWR5qgThLI

He seems... more unusual than usual????? Or maybe just his regular amount of unusual????

If it's anything other than this, I'll be surprised.

They also take pride in the 80s.

The higher ups who let this slide are probably the same ones that green lit athf movie.

That actually sounds neat.