A ladybug-shaped taser
A fake police badge
Location-tracking stickers
Rainbow-colored duct tape
Mind-control hair-clips
Poison gum
A pink sentient switchblade

NO, SHE WAS EVIL LIKE RICK!

She knew her dad could make cool stuff and she knew he liked stuff that could hurt people.

>NO, SHE WAS EVIL LIKE RICK!

smart*

>Barely was a character and was more of a prop for two whole seasons
>Has the best possible implications for development since the show could go on about how Rick's abandonment and general ignoring of her has warped her psyche to justify Rick's emotional abusiveness to her and her family
>"Oh yeah, she was always a sociopath"
I mean, it's not terrible but it feels like they just took the easy way out of character development.

My theory is that Beth has a deep need to control people, whether they want to be subjugated to her will or not.

A lot of these devices could be used for forced, covert hypnosis.

Not that she knew it at the time. They were just unconscious manifestations of her own messed-up psyche.

it's pretty terrible- the implications were there with the marriage counseling and other instances where Beth clearly showed that she's not very empathetic and maybe even devoid of emotion.

she also shot Mr. Poopybutthole.

I think she just wants to be loved and liked, and unfortunately it warped into a need to aggressive force her will on others. And when she couldn't, she'd use the knife on the teddy bear.

>fake police badge

Could someone explain this one to me, how would she use this?

>small blond girl walks up to you with a police badge
>"Fweeze, your under awwest!"
>aww
>immediately tasered till you shit yourself

Loli Beth wore a cute police uniform and had a fake police badge to trick people that she was a cop

To explain away her presence if she was caught standing over someone she had rainbow duct-taped.

Alternately, to get someone naive to get too close to her.

Is it adequate to assume that the reason Jerry and Beth's marriage fell out then wasn't just because of her abandonment issues with Rick but also because Jerry finally asserted himself against what she wanted instead of being compliant? Did she purposefully trap him in marriage by deciding to keep Summer?

I mean, the marriage counseling episode where her inner self was literally a controlling, omnicidal alien queen kind of got that point across already.

I've always suspected that Beth was every bit the monster Rick is. Why else would she be blind to his flaws? It's not just paternal affection, it's the fact that she can't perceive Rick's flaws because they're flaws she shares with him.

I wonder if Beth might not even be the final boss of the show. Would be pretty mean-spirited, but it's definitely in play at this point.

>Eyepatch-Morty is evil because his Beth is a fully-realized evil Beth who didn't hug him enough
>final boss is a Rick-tier Beth
>tfw she's C-137's original Beth
tfw our Rick is the real final boss

She's blind to his flaws because she's desperate for his attention and validation jesus christ this was established in the fucking pilot episode just because the writing is terrible doesn't mean every time the writers forget something means its a new theory.

>the Rick of one universe's Beth never came back
>she falls deeper and deeper into the darkness inside her, driving away (or maybe even killing) her Jerry and Summer
>her Morty gets more and more fucked in the head, but also more and more confident

And then he put on an eye patch.

But that was what Jerry saw in Beth, and the whole point of that episode was even though they are both very toxic people that feed each other they aren't as one dimensional as they paint the other.

Though I guess season 3 sort of takes away that point now.

I think Beth will be truly happy, when she finds a man she can subjugate and actually wants to be broken.

She doesn't really want a marriage of equals, she wants to have a husband who will obey her.

I hadn't noticed that she has no friends.

>Young Beth in cop outfit approaches adult man
>"Put your hands against the wall, mister!"
>She starts to pat him down
>But can only reach his lower area
>"Whoa, you're LOADED, mister, this is a BIG crime you're committing..."
>She says while licking her lips

I-I can't continue but just imagine what happens next

>imagine what happens next
Get out of my head, Charles

Her primary interest is more likely non-consensual hypnotism, done in such a manner that she is never caught.

Help! Something about this thread is giving me massive Deja Vu and it is fucked up. I'm having visions of Megatron standing near a river!

>she also shot Mr. Poopybutthole.
If for no other reason, she is a monster for this alone.

you think loli beth did "adult" things to her victims?

Seriously. She can't be abandoned, disliked, or divorced if the other person has no free will of their own.

Sociopaths can be created by nurture not just nature.
Simple Rick's daughter was probably okay because parenting. At least until her dad was abducted to make wafer filling with his brain juices.

Rick is the final boss.

DUDE

No I don't. I think Beth's behavior is a reaction to Rick being an insufferable smartass father.

With hypnotism, she can be loved and liked by everyone without fear of abandonment. And she wins all the arguments.

>A lightning gun
Was that a Quake reference?

>Simple Rick
Being a good father and loving your family makes a you a simple person according to that train wreck Harmon

No wonder he beat his ex wife and is a flaming alcoholic

Shadman please

Simple doesn't mean dumb, just uncomplicated.

Loli Beth and Father Rick prequel mini-show when?

Simple is another way of calling someone stupid

Gotdammit shad

Simple Rick was just what Rick considered a good life, he hates knowing how shit the multiverse is and just wants to be able to enjoy the simple things.

I got a question, if there was a prequel show of just loli beth and adult rick, how would you guys want it to be like?

Have you ever referred to someone you know as simple?
Did you mean it as a compliment?

are you ok buddy

anyway i dont know why any of you would assume ricks telling the truth.
especially considering the fact that that rick didnt actually raise that beth.
he is basically just assuming that the timeline of this beths early childhood is identical to his beths.

Only stupid people think simplicity=stupidity

>A sentient switchblade
So it's like one of those talking guns from the Borderlands games, yes? Loud Bane noises.

Yeah

In this context it just meant "simple things", did you even watch the fucking episode?
The line is literally
>his name is Simple Rick, but he's no dummy. He realized long ago that the greatest thing he ever created was his daughter
>I LOVE DADDY
>cut away to Rick crying tears of joy over the simple life he always wanted

Why not call him content or happy
Why not family Rick or father Rick
You don't call someone simple unless you're insulting them

Someone send this to Shad. I think he would fancy this scenario.

If he was so stupid, why'd they need to siphon out his happiness in order to pretend they had it as good as he did?

You're a real simpleton aren't you, you lack basic understanding of words having multiple meanings based on context.

So a complex person is lesser when compared to a simple person?

>tfw our Rick is the real final boss
I always expected that. This series will end in either 5th Impact, or Morty becoming the best of Rick and Jerry.

The context is a fucking commercial
Do you believe Oscar Myer has the best bologna?

>HE'S NO DUMMY

You think Rick values simple people?

Obviously, my bologna has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R

since the first season it was apparent she was batshit with the HORSE surgeon thing

what is it about crazy women and horses?

You I like

wow, shadman

Shad pls leave

>The context is a commercial
>The people making the commercial consider themselves greater than every living being ever and constantly shit on reality
>One out of a billion of them is "simple" the rest are complex genuies
Are you a simpleton?

Because they're too smart to be happy

I know how dumb that sounds but remember who's writing the show

>The people making the commercial consider themselves greater than every living being ever
>so unhappy they have to synthesize another Rick's emotions and make cookies out of them just to feel for a moment the simple joy of Rick's fulfilled life
Come home, to Simple Rick's.

Because Simple tested better.

There's certain markets where different words are key. Older market groups tend to like, "traditional," "simple" "original" and other such advertising gimmicks.

Once you learn about what advertising is and how it works you see it everywhere and you can't turn it off.

Face it Dan or Justin
You had a Freudian slip

I really hope shadman doesn't use Sup Forums. I didn't think about Shadman until I saw all the other posts and now I'm scared.

yeah someone get shadman on this

>Loli beth gets interested in Ricks work and shows aptitude
>go on adventures
>rick grows fond and it starts to cloud his judgement over what loli beth is doing
>loli beth discovers the 'truth' whatever it may be
>on an adventure in a dire situation Loli beth betrays her father and kills him
>becomes a Rick Hunter
And then fill in the blank about some evil that all ricks cause.

He lives a simple life but he's no dummy.
He doesn't care about fancy shit, he knows family is what really matters.
I don't know how you took this positivist message and tried to turn it into "Dan thinks people who love their families are retarded".

Have you ever heard Dan speak?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.

I know Dan is an insufferable cunt but this scene doesn't have his stink.

YAMERO

wait, he beat that obnoxious redhead? i like him a little now.

whenever i visit this fucking website i immediately regret it, yall need to an hero right this second (or is that meme too vintage fr today's 14 year olds?)

Shade get on this man!

Erin wasn't obnoxious
She actually made Dan bathe

What? where are you getting all these tidbits? Link please.

>You had a Freudian slip
Sometimes a cigar is just a penis, user.

Harmontown
I used to listen

That's what Rick told her, she was in denial.

It's pretty funny how all the whiny baby millenials that gather here have a hate erection for Dan Harmon. No wonder everyone rushes to apply some moral message to the show, you obviously want so badly to fight some idealogical war with Harmon because his podcast words hurt your feelings.

>retconning this heavily in the third season already
Dan is fuck

What was with Rick's monologue at the end? He sounds like an edgy 14-year old. Being really smart doesn't automatically make you a sociopath.

Remember who's writing the show

You sure about that?

Being smart makes you understand and open more paths to doing things that may or may not be illegal with the latter happening a lot as the former.

Or is his intelligence just his excuse?

He might be academically smart, but he isn't emotionally mature

>entire internet goes on tirade over Rick-intellectuals
>next episode fellates aid "intellectuals"
Brilliant.

>the final boss of the show
There isn't going to be any final climax to Rick and Morty. Justin just seems to want it to be as pragmatically successful as he can, and Dan has said that the fans are reading too deeply with their theories and that it's just a goofy sitcom.

>Strip the man's clothes off
>Apply invisible handcuffs
>Play hide and go wrestle with invisible handcuffed friend

A whip that makes people like you and invisibility cuffs.

Yes.

The fact that she's always been just fine with her father's abominable treatment of her family and her monstrous form during the couples' therapy episode were always clues that there was a big screw loose somewhere in there.

>An indestructible baseball bat

I've been thinking about that one. If it's truly indestructible it must be the strongest object in the entire multiverse. No matter what it hits; it's the other thing that breaks.

Does this mean Rick can not destroy it? Is it possible for Rick to make an object so indestructible that he himself can not destroy it?

>No matter what it hits; it's the other thing that breaks.
No, it is just that the baseball bat won't break. It's probably not completely invincible, given how Rick made it for a child.

If Rick can make something that can’t be destroyed, wouldn’t he be able to make a weapon that could destroy it? This is Rick after all.