Kill Six Billion Demons

Among other angelic martial arts: Demon Flips the Cart, Pattram sword hand, Fallign snow, and Head of John. The last relies almost entirely on headbutts.

>“It is well known that Angels, having tens of thousands of years of contemplation to perfect the martial arts, are unparalleled masters of them. If you are to seek an angel master, be respectful to them. Defer to them on all matters, worldly and otherwise, for they are dogmatic and proud beings. Attend to their requests, clean their monasteries, and humble yourself in your actions and words.
>Above all, do not spar with them, unless you want your arms torn from your sockets.”
>Zao Xu, Horse Style Master, “49 Empty Palms”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3AOo7izDO8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More senseless violence against teacups as well.

>that last panel

>this page in a nutshell
youtube.com/watch?v=3AOo7izDO8I

I really want to hear more about meti and sword law. What shit are you guys looking forward to seeing after this arc is done? I know ABADDON mentioned a tournament arc coming next in a thread a few months ago.

I want to see Allison and Cio being close/friendly again.

>leisure kicks style
come on you can come up with a better insult than that

I have a feeling meti will be more important in the future,

as for what I want to see, more of the demiurges, I like them.

Naw, I don't think Meti is gonna be any more relevant. Maya yes, but Meti is supposed to have died quite some time ago.

the author has played exalted, im sure of it.

Huh, I thought Meti was still alive. Oh well, I love Maya as well. But yeah, i want to know more about their sword law.

Also how they make the laser swords. If I remember correctly abbadon said it wasn't the Art.

Luckily there is angel to give those teacups justice!

Isn't Meti Royalty? I thought those folk didn't have death apply to them in the same way.

But would she give enough of a fuck about the bigger picture to put the effort in and interfere?

SHINNINNGG FINNGEEERR

/tg/ here, they also design games and are a DM

She didn't give a fuck about Death, which likely meant she didn't give a fuck about dying and therefore died at some point.

Normally I'd loathe a tournament arc, but Abaddon is so good at making one-off characters I can't wait to see what cool shit he'll pull up.

Abby has said that those who seek or claim Royalty rarely are Royalty; he's also said that we'll see a different perspective of Meti at some point in the future.

If i remember right, he even designed a system for the world of k6bd.

I've been meaning to try it out, but no one but me knows the comic, so I have no one to play with.

>Head of John
>relies almost entirely on headbutts.

The author is massive fan of wuxia films.

I want more quiet time with each of the characters so we can really get more of their individual personalities. Princess and Oscar especially.

>Divine Martial Arts Eye Poke
Hardly Marquis of Queensbury rules, White Chain.

6 Juggernaut Star Gives Justice To All Teacups Big And Small

I keep forgetting that Princess is even part of the heist crew because she hasn't done anything in so long.

maybe we'll get to see her do something big

THE CUP DINDU NUFFIN

>behold my secret move!
>burning KANCHO of the heaven!

>sword law
If you have a sword, you make the law.
Except you don't really need a sword

ANGRY CROW TAKES FLIGHT

A potée.

I think that's the name of the style, actually.

Man this threads are always so dead. Even fucking BCB threads gets so much more discussion

Depends on the update though, we had threads with more than 200 posts in the past.

Those are rare though, usually threads struggle to even cross the 100 mark. Meanwhile a fucking webcomic about retarded drama cats hits the bump limit from time to time and usually gets more then a hundred replies when a thread is created

We had threads regularly go around 200 posts back when the demons for the heist crew were getting revealed, there's just not a ton to discuss at the moment. It's like Unsounded threads, where unless there's some big reveal most of it is just "cool page" or "sette has no titty" and then we all move on

Be glad Abbadon is a cool guy and not a dickhead or we could fill the threads with general discontent and disappointment like the Paranatural threads.

Did someone say Paranatural thread?

AAARRRGGHHH

The most deadly of british diseases.