This is jessica cruz say something nice about her

this is jessica cruz say something nice about her

I would love to shove my head between her legs and lick until my tongue loses feeling.

She isnt rayner

I too want to secretly fuck my sister.

I like her little eye mask. Reminds me of Dagger.

Her anxiety is actually pretty relatable as someone who also suffers from it.

Ass n tits.

Ass n tittys.

I believe in her!

For someone who spent years locked in their apartment she has a great body.

She makes it really easy to waifu her but really hard to ship.
I mean, who is a good ship for her?

no one is good enough for her

_____Me._____

This

I bet Superman can be but he's married
So let's go with the second best option and have Jon Jess /ss/

>For someone who spent years locked in their apartment she has a great body.
Yeah, lucky, hot, boner inducing bitch.

Other way round.

Me, she's all mine

With her closing herself in her room and surfing the internet, do you think she has proficient knowledge in Memes ?

im sure she has non normie taste

Shes good when hitch isnt writing her.

When you have a body like that you don't usually browse anything other than Twitter and Facebook

That's like saying Wolverine is good when Ennis isn't writing him, IE obvious as fuck.

Well Creepy-chan used to browse Sup Forums before becoming a model, along with that singer that was killed by a fan, I forgot her name though.

Also depression causes people to shy away from "social" websites such as facebook and go for more self depreciating websites such as Sup Forums

You say that like chads don't go here

Yeah that's true. But when youre a fucking intergalactic space cop i imagine you wouldn't spend too much browsing and keep to your freinds on social media.
its funny you should say creepy chan.

This plus shes hott

Go where ? I said she would probably browse social media not avoid it

Whose to say that Lantern Rings don't have intergalactic WiFi?

Now you mention it, maybe you could construct a router.

That Bombshells statue with the cop uniform is nuclear hot.

If she does browse Sup Forums, Do you think she would browse /k/ because of her survivalist history? Sup Forums?
Sup Forums?

She's a survivalist nut.
Give her some time.
As much as I like her GL outfit since it really shows her curves, her power ring costume was pretty 10/10

Ship her with Simon user. Give into the inevitable and be on the winning side for once.

No, Simon is for Bleez!

I imagine Rayner would most likely browse Sup Forums, she'd probably browse /r9k/ and /k/ imo maybe Sup Forums to get the happenings.

I'd love some bombshell statues if they didn't cost 300 a pop, hawkgirl one is 11/10. Also I'm glad this didn't get flak because Jess is Latin and is now a traffic cop like them stereotypes.

Just ship all three.
>imagine Bleez confronting Jessica after an anxiety attack
>imagine Jessica doing the same for Bleez
>imagine simon going all vroom vrrom and shit

I wonder what one of her Sup Forums rants would sound like?

Something something trump's wall i would guess. Judging by the name Cruz and skin tone I'm guessing she from mexican descent or she would be a blatant centrist to take the moral high ground since she's a protector of sentient beings.

No, she's a citizen and at was least interested in guns enough to go on hunting trips.

She's American born from Portland, also another thing that bugs me is that is her survivalist history ever utilized in the comics, such as forming a M40a1 using her Green Lantern energy?

What stories do I pick up that involve her? My gf has anxiety and Jessica might help her get into comics.

it's used as much as John's Marine background - that is to say, when they want to do something stupid and one note and then never again

Well at least that explains why she was spazing out on the training grounds while she was trying to snipe, despite the fact that she does have experience with a rifle.

The 2016 Green Lanterns series by Humphries has her and Simon Baz as the leads. She did appear before that in the later Justice League New52 stuff though

Unironically the best lantern.

She can't escape the fridgemaster

I wanna Bang ur ass and You call me Barry while i came really fast in that tight ass really premature

Nice tits

Uhhhh, she's somewhat better than America Chavez? Idfk. I hate these threads.

sad shipper

Well she's actually Hispanic at least