Louis C.K. Is All In For Hillary

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=MFOkBnYGfIM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_C.K.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag6y6jz7bQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NOTHING MORE PATHETIC THAN AN UNFUNNY (((COMIC))) WHO THINKS THAT IS NOT THE CASE

Meanwhile he continues to lose his core audience that made him a millionaire for 4-7 years

(((((((((((LOUIS CK))))))))))

>a literal mexican jew actual cuck is for Hillary

wew

(((LOL))) its so funny to be an anti-semite!

Cuck of all cucks

Jew here.
It is.

Hes a jew, hes a jew, hes a jew,jew,jew,jew,jew.

Louis C(uc)K

Well he is a fucking Mexican.

Louis C.ucK.

Eh he is funny, I don't deny that. But he's being retarded if he thinks that supporting Hillary is a smart choice for a classical liberal.

Louis CK?

Louis KEK

hope his kids die. fuck this faggot.

INTERRACIAL

BREEDING

GROUNDS

god dammit Louis. Stick to your observational humor and lay off the god damn politics.

patrice would have called him a faggot

This guy is delusional but that was pretty funny

who cares dudes a self hating self depreciating idiot

>Melly Mel Brooks
Now THIS fine gent is a comedian.
Outright called out political correctness ruining funny.

LITTLE

Holy shit this is retarded. "Because she's a mmmmom." Hillary didn't stay home and raise her little ugly kid. GTFO

go to his Wikipedia page it's a massive kek

His old shit is hilarious, but have you seen the new stuff?

need me one like this

I watched his show once. He wife looked like she was 12 and was a foot shorter than him.

No surprise he likes Hillary since she likes little kids too I guess.

After listening to this is this shit actually satire?

>This isn't a lesser of two evils
>I think she's great, the best I could imagine
>I really want a mother in the white house after 40 fathers
>We want a two face conniving tough bitch
>It's amazing she hasn't been in jail
>If you vote for Hillary you're a grown up

Is it possible to say this unironically?

Is Louis CKuck our guy after all?

No shit, a mexican all in for hillary? A fucking ginger mexican, oh my days!

If you've seen his show you would know that the entire concept of the show is the life of a beta white male. And it's suppose to be a mirror of this real experiences.

In one episode he literally gets his ass kicked by a girls. If he had endorsed anyone but Hillary I would have been shocked.

His wiki page has been hacked and is says cuck king everywhere!!!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_C.K.

Never understood why he got so famous. He doesn't even tell jokes. He just goes on stage and talks about sex and farting and people eat it up. Louis CK is Jeff Dunham-tier comedy

How do cucks even do this stuff? If another man kissed my girl like that I'd be putting holes in his body, and hers.

The JUST hair would be an improvement on this cuck

>SUPER TAAAALENTED
>SUPER SMAAARRTT
>FIRST MOTHER IN THE WHITE HOUSE

fucking dropped. What a worthless hack piece of shit. Why does he worship women? Hillary isn't a mother, she's a scary corrupt hag. What a fucking retard.

LITTLE

This. He has daddy issues and wants a 'mommy' in the white house.... Hillary was not your typical mom I'm pretty sure their gargoyle was raised by a series of mexican housekeeps and assistants.

Downvote crew checking in

capped for posterity

Underrated

WHITE

Did he just say he wants Hillary to win so she can be abused?
Is he supporting abusing women?
Sexist pig!

It really kind of is. Also isn't it just a little strange that not a single jew expresses contrary political opinions.

good goy!

JIDF, pls

I knew there was a problem when he made the fictional mother of his fictional white daughters black for no reason

>In 1984, when Cuck King was 17, he directed the comedic short film Trash Day.

I don't find Louis as funny anymore, but the first couple of times I saw Chewed Up, Hilarious, and Live At the Beacon Theater I hadn't laughed harder. I don't care who that guy votes for, I'll always respect him, dude can crack them.

>All those women "wooing" and cheering
>If you vote Hillary you're smart
>Hillary wants to give everyone healthcare (i.e. expand failing obamacare)

Repeal The Fucking 19th NOW

You want innocent white children to die. Are you a nigger?

haha I just about fucking hate comedians by now.

>wiki page
>hacked
>LITERALLY ANYONE CAN PRESS THE EDIT BUTTON
>HACKED

>Louie wearing a suit
>his hair is done nice

BIG

>The crowd are gathered in the foyer enjoying their pre-event drink of grape juice
>the foyer lights flash
>the event is about to begin
>Ushers are frantic at getting the spectators to their seats in fear of feeling the full strength of the host
>the doors shut and loud simultaneous lock is heard through the theatre
>the crowd becomes silent in anticipation
>The theme to 2001 begins to play by the all white ginger symphony below the stage
>as the trumpets' crescendo, The CucK himself appears from the rafters, descending to the stage in the still form of christ wearing a black and purple suit
>The drums ravvivando as the host gradually reaches the stage and beat even louder as he levitates only a foot above the stage
>Louis drops to the stage and at the same time the drums have changed the beat to youtube.com/watch?v=Ag6y6jz7bQQ and the ginger symphony complete the vocals
>the crowd goes wild
>the pause in the music
>LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS
>the crowd is in ecstasy
>RELEASE THE NUBIANS

I used to love this man. This election has destroyed so many personalities for me. I will never be able to see them the same way again.

What a disgusting out of touch sell out.

>"a great father can give his kid 40% of his needs. Tops out at 40%"

men suck lol1!

wow who could have seen this coming?

Honestly repealing the 19th is not that bad of an idea. Pastor Anderson has a sermon about how the founding father did not want women to vote because it would be a form of tyranny.

>Genre
>black comedy
Subtle

checked

i loathe this cuck

you've never heard of self-hating jews?

newfag

>Louis C.K walks on stage
>"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, you are in for quite a show tonight"
>"Before we go any further, let us turn off these accursed lights, damned these inventions of the white devil, and return to our natural state...in blackness..."
>All lights in the theatre are turned off, but bonfires are being lit on stage and in the audience
>At this point, all the blacks in the audience have started chanting "cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck..." silently at first, but growing steadily louder
>At this point Louis has stripped completely naked, and a massive cauldron is brought on stage
>"This cauldron contains a sacred Nubian concoction made from excrement and semen of Black Men, and the blood of white male babies, it gives me crazy sexual power, sometimes I even ingest it"
>Louis covers his whole body with the foul substance, his little white dick getting visibly more erect
>At this point, the chanting has grown quite loud..."cuck cuck cuck cuck..."
>Louis starts pleasuring himself furiously, his eyes turning back in his head as the becomes more and more ecstatic, the chanting growing ever louder
>Some white people look uncomfortable and disgusted and head towards the doors, but they are locked
>Finally Louis reaches climax, and as he comes he is handed a big horn, resembling a BBC
>"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
>At Louie's signal, Zulu warriors emerge from the shadows of the theatre, slaughtering every white male with spears and stone knives
>All the white women in the theatre are being dragged towards the stage, where dozens of black guys await with throbbing erections
>At this point Louis is being DPd by two black bucks, and panting, he reaches for the mic...
>"Ladies and gentlemen, brothers and sisters...I bid you welcome...to the INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS!

GET OUTTA TOWN

Hello?

How the fuck can the left simply look past her non stop corruption and lies, Jesus Christ these people are insanely delusional.

He goes on to say it's amazing that she's not in jail and we should vote for a corrupt candidate because Trump doesn't let people shit on him. I'm not exaggerating.

The guy that is always saying "nigger"

>guess that makes sense

hahahha

>Louis CucK

Fuck off.

he didnt change

you changed

most jews I know hate hillary with a passion. They are very pro-isreal but also against emigration by muslims and africans to america and europe. They are all jews who left the soviet union

Not surprising coming from a ginger spic cuck.

LITTLE

>Louis CK Walks onto stage looking troubled
>Waits for chants of "kill the white man" to die down before beginning
>"Somethings been really troubling me lately: I always talk about how all white people need to die, but I'm still alive and so are all of you"
>Crowd boos their own existence
>"I think it's time we did something about that"
>Louis pulls handgun and shoots a white man in the front row
>"Fuck that guy"
>Crowd bursts into uncontrollable laughter
>"Fuck all of you too"
>He starts shooting randomly into the crowd as they applaud rapturously
>He runs out of ammunition and throws the gun on the ground
>The crowd looks severely disappointed
>"Well, time to finish the job"
>He opens his shirt to reveal a suicide vest
>"Death to all white people"
>The crowd begins take their feet for a standing ovation
>He explodes, taking out the whole theater

dude im jewish and the echos are hilarious
ctfd nigger

If she's cheating on you, that is a beta response. Why fight over literal trash. Dump and move on

>Honestly repealing the 19th is not that bad of an idea

It's an excellent idea, but impossible. Fact is, studies show that women significantly vote more than men, BUT have significantly less actual political knowledge. On top of that, the more equal and fair a society is (i.e. western nations), the less women know about politics and the more they vote.

Really gets the neurons firing.

White Giult

Based CK.

The fucking pictures in this thread.

Funny how that works. I maintain that his first two specials are hilarious but his latest one was really tame and boring, just like all liberals.

If you libcucks can not be racist on the made up technicality that you can't be racist towards the oppressors, we should be able to shit on Jews.

>The air is thick as the full capacity crowd waits in total darkness.
>Louis CK is 15 minutes late to start his set.
>Suddenly, the thunderous roar of African war drums and elephant cries rings out.
>The spotlights focus center stage.
>A battalion of proud black militants lead Louis on stage in nothing but a short pink nightgown, face covered in makeup wearing a bob-cut blonde wig.
>"Fans, tonight is the night that i fulfill my destiny and duty as a sissy white bitch, tonight is the night I lose my manhood forever."
>"Don't do it Louis! It doesn't have to be this way!" Yells a solitary Caucasian voice from the crowd, unable to hold his tongue any longer.
>"Ayo shut da fuck up BITCH" booms Tyrique, asserting his Nubian dominance. The silent tension builds for mere seconds before the hecklers neck is snapped by a sympathetic white subject, purely to bring the attention back to the stage. The mans wife is stripped naked and dragged away, presumably to a new life of rape and forced black impregnation.
>"As I was saying" quivered Louis, "Under the counsel of my advisors, I have decided to forego that which I do not deserve, my right to reproduce. As we speak, my daughters are being shipped to Sudan to repay my debt to our new black overlords. Now without further adieu, let us begin!"
>Within seconds, Louis is impaled anally and orally with 36 inches of black tube steak. While DeMarcus and Javhonte destroy his masculine pride metaphorically, Quintavius pulls out a machete the size of a small child, personally blessed by Joseph Kony and his top shamans and in one swing, removes it literally.
>Louis screams in both pain and liberation as the wound is cauterized with a flaming baobab branch, all the while the two bucks never missing a beat with their relentless spit-roasting.
>Finally, some 2 hours later after all the bulls have satisfied themselves in his holes he is dragged away but not without first issuing a final statement.
>"I shall now be known as LOUISE CucK!"

I'm pretty sure he has a different opinion behind closed doors. He is an actor ffs. Wtf happened to us? These people are paid to FUCKING act. This has never happened in human history.