Yo Daffy, What the hell happened to you?

Yo Daffy, What the hell happened to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=p37zs_EN-hI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3F9vnxYzgi8
youtube.com/watch?v=higSMrBYzpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He went back to his older incarnation.

Maybe it's because it's very late at night and I'm tired as fuck but Daffy continually slapping the guy in the face every time he's about to say duel had me laughing. That bit actually felt like something from the original shorts.

what about what they've done to Porky?

youtube.com/watch?v=3F9vnxYzgi8

why aren't they giving crazy daffy anything crazy to do? why did they spend a minute on this bad duel joke?

I used to like fat 1930s Porky, but he's somehow uglier when drawn in this specific modern style, even if the model is still pretty close.
He's still funny opposite Daffy, though (and while the Bugs cartoons of this new series are mostly bad, these Daffys and Porkys are mostly good).

He sounds too much like Bugs

ANOTHER New Looney Tunes? What the fuck did they do to Porky? He's just an actual obese man now.

Why do they always get rid of the good ones

I feel anger.

I genuinely don't understand, why make yet another new Loony Toons? If the other one wasn't popular enough to survive, why do they think this one will be? Wouldn't it be cheaper to just change the direction of the old show?

The other one did fine. When Warner announced it and Mystery Inc. they did it with the intention of bringing classic characters to a new generation before they're forgotten. Same with this one. They want Looney Tunes to stay relevant. Too bad it booted to Boomerang though.

It got a chuckle out of me, but the skit went on a little to long imo.
My main concern is porky I'm just not use to seeing him like that, he looks to tall ig.

Remember when Sup Forums constantly shit on TLTS for being a Seinfeld ripoff?

Wait is this a new looney tunes show or is this wabbit?

It's wabbit under a new name.

youtube.com/watch?v=higSMrBYzpE

another show?
wow wabbit die really fast

Kill it with fire

This is wabbit

i hate that they made daffy back to that annoying original incarnation. He was allways better as a selfish egotistical cunt who allways lost,not that wacky shitfest

boy

>That lip sync
URGH

There's just something really awkward about this humor. I'm not ready to call it "bad," it's just...unsure of itself. Does it want to be fast-paced, rapid-fire jokes? Does it want to have slow moments where the characters just stand around and talk? The original 'Tunes often switched between those styles but here it feels like they're trying to do both at the same time rather than just commit to one.