Why couldn't we have this Beth since the show began?

Why couldn't we have this Beth since the show began?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W1Kgl9aqOnI
youtube.com/watch?v=g6ZCfF49B8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>why couldn't she be MORE insufferable from the beginning?

Because if we did it wouldnt got past first season.

You gotta build up to it. She needed to stop running from her heritage.

You mean even more unlikable and intolerable?

Because the seasons 1 writers knew what the fuck they were doing.

Well, there's 2 of them now. One is a mother to her family and the other is a bad-ass space assassin.

DAMN, Beth looks like *THAT*?!

Because she's redundant and boring

Because Sup Forums would invade us to complain about an empowered woman in cartoons and cry even harder about sjws. Bunch of mysoginists

>Sup Forums will shit all over Beth for getting shit done and doing what's right
>Sup Forums will then fight to the death to defend Jerry who is the worst character in the show every time he does something wrong. Which is every time

>You gotta build up to it.

WHAT build up?

Suddenly this season everyone in the family is super capable except Jerry.

Not an accident, everyone in the family is a descendant of Rick except for Jerry.

>super capable
You mean super edgy. Any defining personality traits have been overridden by selfishness and malice. Characters no longer interact, they just one-up each other.

>trapping a kid into another dimension all alone just for fun and then coming back years later to murder him.
>the right thing

because we've been following the C137 family and this beth is from the poopy butthole dimension, so it's a different beth.

fpbp

Everyone in the family except Jerry are all good people

Yeah, but for a show that's so hyper aware of cliches and writing traps, that sure would be a shitty idea. Rick having an influence on the Morty and Summer's upbringing is one thing, but "it runs in the blood" is a shitty idea in real life and a shitty idea in what's supposed to be a smart show. Not fedora tipping intelligent, but clever and witty.

Even Jerry was fucking capable this season.

>this

what is the fucking point of jumping between two versions of these characters?

Is that why Jerry broke up with that alien chick by the end of the episode, because otherwise it'd be jarring when we cut back to C-137 Jerry and he wasn't shacked up with an avacado head?

>capable

More like fucking crazy and just runs from all her messes and destruction instead of fixing them like her alcoholic father.

She didnt murder him. She borrowed his finger so that she could save his dad. It's called owning up to your mistakes. She didn't even drag the kids along and put their lives in danger like that piece of shit racist pig Jerry who also happens to be a sexist. His words

You left out the part when she helped get Tommy cloned, memory implanted, and back to his mother just in time before the state executes his father for a crime he did not commit.

S01 Beth: complicaded character with dad abandonment issues that led to emotional deatachment, alcoholism and narcisism.

S03 Beth: uUUH DUUR MUH SOCIOPATH LEGACY

Has a character been flanderized so bad?

A shame. Jerry's alien girl was hot as fuck.

Jerry just couldn't see past her race

You wouldn't of liked it. It took character building.

If we have even seen the original C137 family it was back in season 1 before Raising Gazorpazorp. Mr. Poopy Butthole exists in the dimension they took home in and have been in since. It's all been the same universe. Not to mention Mr. Poopy Butthole probably also existed in the original universe as well to begin with.

She pushed the kid into a tarpit and abandoned him on purpose out of spite, then she either killed him with hia subjects or cut his fucking fingers off and left him there. Beth is a sick bitch. He was fucked up but that and his family's decades of torment were all her fault. Her way of fixing it was to just bake a new Timmy or whatever thrusting another innocent being into her fuckup. And she obviously enjoyed killing those animals just because it was fun and she wanted to watch them bleed and scream.

Jerry got a really cool girlfriend and got psychic powers.
If not for his kids trying to sabotage his relationship with her and blame it on him he could have been happy.

Seriously what assholes, first time you see you dad happy in forever and you immediate tell him his is going to fast and try to break up/belittle his relationship.

Really starting to hate everyone of the main cast. They are all basically becoming Rick.

A goddamn shame.

Nigger, what? They're all sociopaths.

poopy was only seen in three episodes up until s3 and they were all linked. The Fart episode where rick picks up the crystals which wasn't C-137 and the parasite episode that establishes butthole has always been a family friend isn't the main C-137 universe.

We've been following two different families.

Okay so Rick and Morty are C-137 living in a second dimension, but that's not the butthole dimension either.

What proof is there for any of that?

Calm down you mysoginist. How about pointing some of that hate at Jerry since he's the only person that deserves it. She was a KID. Kids do stupid things and now that she is an adult and knows she can fix her problem, he does.

Yeah, he's Jerry. He's a worm.

>What proof is there for any of that?

the episode with the jerry daycare, where they swap jerrys at the end shows that the rick and morty we've been following (that caused all the deaths) were not the C-137 r/m. They were another dimensions r/m. They're also the ones we see picking up the parasite crystals. So when they know mr poopybutthole as a long time family friend (who is in photos of their house) and the following episodes when someone outright states they're C-137 they have no photos of Mr.P-B in the house. There's a subtle set of signals we're watching two different families.

Also the butthole dimension are usually the ones we see go through the worst shit. So they're the one's getting shit on. Which is Harmon's idea of being clever.

also roilands twitter admitted it in a tweet and removed it ten minutes later but some youtube guy put it in his video so if you really care you can watch a sperg explain it with clips instead of read my shit but it's basically proven.

I do not have to episodes to relook at this shit. But if you have a link to said youtube autist, ill just watch that.

Be fair, I fucking hate the 20+ min RICKMORTYEXPLAINEDOMG videos that appear from every fucking episode.

How is pointing out Beth is a fucked up cunt like her dad mysogyny?

>Am I evil?
>No, you're smart. I mean you ARE a horse surgeon and are constantly pissed when people point it out and that you aren't a normal vet. But yeah, you're a genius.

>the revelation that there are probably multiple Beth clones out in the wild, including the original Beth.
>this will probably never be mentioned again

What a useless episode.

>super capable
Every body in the family has been proven capable. The cronenberg version of themselves show they can be very capable.

That I said, I don't think that was the point of the reveal. All she did was kill retarded inbred offspring and show she embraces her father's ideology. Her competence comes from her realizing that she's lying to herself. It seems to be a theme, every time a version of the family cuts the bullshit and acts honestly, good things happen. When they lie to themselves, then bad things happen.

Except that in Mortynight Run when Rick filled the form for the Jerry day-care Rick didn't seem to remember his Jerry's dimension. Further implying that that is C-137 Rick with the second dimension Jerry. As for the photo thing I'm not about the go back right now to look but I doubt they showed the same places were the photos were in the 2 episodes. So unless you got a screenshot showing the same place in the house with 2 different pictures I'm not buying that.

Nobody is saying Beth hasn't made a few mistakes in her life. I mean ,she married that monster Jerry. All I'm saying is that Beth has done a lot to fix those mistakes and doesn't deserve hate for it

>Be fair, I fucking hate the 20+ min RICKMORTYEXPLAINEDOMG videos that appear from every fucking episode.

Yeah I fucking hate those. For some reason I sat through this because the guy seemed kinda chill and not like a total autist despite the clickbait titles.

youtube.com/watch?v=W1Kgl9aqOnI

and then the follow up with the evidence from roilands twitter:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6ZCfF49B8g

>Beth was a Stronk independent womanz all along!
Wow, what a fantastic twist.

I just noticed something subtle, either that or it's my autism flaring up, but notice how everyone in the pictures gets a magnet except Jerry. See Rick and Poopy? Their picture has two magnets, count'em TWO magnets, yet in her wedding picture she only put one magnet over her own head.
Also Morty's picture on the top left has some sort of i guess edgy magnet with black and red and his 2nd picture has a plain black office magnet holding his picture off the fridge just enough to be removed from the rest.
Not to mention that each other magnet is a bright cheery color which contrast heavily from his, and Summer also gets her name's letter placed with her picture. Poor morty.
One last thing since i just noticed that maybe that first picture of him has an edgy magnet because Snowball is in the picture and he was once poised to take over the planet as a ruthless dictator.

Actually more because hurr-durr muh lore. Beth's picture has her with a small smile and bags under her eyes as she looks at Jerry meaning she's clearly not happy but putting on a happy face for the camera, same as Jerry who seems genuinely happy but because his smile seems stiff, to me at least, he also seems hesitant. Because normally people squint a bit when they smile and don't when they fake smile. (Just look at Hillary's campaign photos.)
This makes me think they probably took this picture after they failed to get to the abortion clinic.
Alright that's it i'm finished.

We did? I know the episode was full of flashbacks but she did drunkenly beat up her own daughter.

>tfw to smart to be evil

So that it would be satisfying when she developed into this one?

>>Seriously what assholes, first time you see you dad happy in forever and you immediate tell him his is going to fast and try to break up/belittle his relationship.

But didn't they end up being right? Jerry and his new girlfriend were each using each other to get at their exes. Jerry jumped into a Soul Bond without fully knowing what being with a constantly hunting warrior priestess entailed, and probably would have ended up getting killed by either the alien chick herself or her vindictive ex had Rick not taken him out.

>bunch of mysoginists

>Hurr durr, she only got a boy locked up in some weird dimension for 30 years, driving his insane and failing to even grasp that she is somehow at fault and take responsibility,

>YASSSQUEENSLAY!

I understand, having a concept of responsibility more mature that the one 4-6 year olds have is terribly oppressive and mysoginistic.

>I just noticed something subtle, either that or it's my autism flaring up
what possesses you to say such stupid things

After THIRTY FUCKING YEARS.
It's like forgiving Charles Manson if he, idk, buys kid some lollipop.

It's a fucking bait, is it?

>pointing some of that hate at Jerry since he's the only person that deserves it

For what? Jerry is pathetic loser, sure, but he is nowhere as fucked up as Beth or Rick.

But Manson is innocent.

Stop cuntsplaining, faggot.

Manson was an adult. Beth was a child.

Fuck off, there weren't even close to this in the previous seasons and this isn't animu where "awaken my bloodline" powers BS flys

Even they personalities changed, psychobeth is complete character assassination