Teen Titans Go is getting a theatrical film

Sup bitches, you're gonna see my new movie right?
cbr.com/teen-titans-go-feature-film-release-date/

Other urls found in this thread:

thebootydoc.tumblr.com/post/163976231414/more-barely18titans-8of8-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8
youtube.com/watch?v=1Amk3FzLS5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Teen Titans Go! getting a theatrical movie

On a scale of 1 to 10, how mad are fans of the 2003 series right now?

N/A

2003 fans don't know how to count to 10

They got Teen Titans Trouble in Tokyo.

why do they even care? what do they even dislike about go? original was just western naruto

SEETHING

Novelty hot sauce butt pained/10

>2D
>theatrical film
I thought they didn't do those anymore.

That wasn't a theatrical movie.

on october 6th one will be coming out but other than that you are right

>tfw it's a bait and switch. The Go! Titans meet and get their asses kicked by the old show Titans who then take over the regins of the story.

>post credits teaser would be for Teen Titans season 6 later that year on Toonami.

I know it would never happen, but goddamn how hype would you be?

>it premieres on Toonami
>it ends up just being TTG

Damn, ANOTHER shill thread? That's like the 5th one today and look...nobody cares

Sage

its gonna flop , even good dc animated movies are smart enough to go straight to dvd.

Jesus....that would break the internet.

Sup Forums would be in full meltdown.

I guess WB thinks they pull another Lego Batman out of their hats.

It's going to flop, and with it kill Teen Titans Go.

So I'm not even mad.

CYJINX ON THE BIG SCREEN

Can someone please comprise a list of good TTG episodes?

I keep hearing that this show is funny but all the stuff I see of it is WAFFLES XD or TACO BURRITO

I'm scared to know what those hot sauces do

This might shock you, but the market of little kids who like cartoons with screaming and poop jokes is a lot larger than the market of 22 year old Batman fans who may be interested in a poorly animated action movie.

mad

honestly just watch any random episode with the exception of the waffles episode

Depends on if it's competing against another kid's movie or with a blockbuster that's probably going to be dominating at the box office.

>Jinx, I...

Those two episodes you cite are literally from the first season, which is noticably simpler in writing style and animation for the most part.

Mr. Butt - Blackfire vs. Starfire fun and Robin's titular fantastic ass.

Salty Codgers - Mad Mod turns all the Titans except Raven into wrinkly old people, she thinks this is the best thing ever.

Caramel Apples - Trigon visits Earth for Father's Day, much to Raven's annoyance, but she's even MORE upset when he turns to Starfire as his daughteru instead.

Robin Backwards - Robin switches places with his Bizarro counterpart, and tries to whip Nibor's team of anti-Titans into shape.

Let's Get Serious - Self explanatory.

Tamaranian Vacation - A loose adaptation of Betrothed that actually manages to be better. FIRE AIR.

Multiple Trick Pony - Robin challenges Kid Flash to a foot race, the whole episode builds up to one punchline but it's worth it.

Two Bumblebees & A Wasp - The first of the show's many practical lessons about economics.

Cool School - Raven befriends Rose Wilson, hilarity and attempted homeless homicide ensues.

The HIVE Five - A day (off) in the lives of the Titans' enemies.

A Farce - The team is put on trial for being awful people, like the Seinfeld finale but not a lazy clipshow.

Two Parter - they fuck around the Hall of Justice and wind up fighting Darkseid.

Wally T - the gang meets their Only Fan, a kid who apparently used his Make-a-wish to have Raven and Starfire canonically lust for his boydick.

40%, 40%, 20% - aka the NIGHT BEGINS TO SHINE

Nostalgiafags on suicide watch

We already had this thread yesterday with contrrians having that same smug ass attitude about a cartoon they dont even like but that they pretend to like to stick it up to Youtube reviewer they dislike

>Season 6 about to start
>Go Titans smash it up in revenge
>Literally just TTG now

The sheer rage would be glorious to behold

It's budget will likely be at level with ATHF and South Park films where it's not even possible for it to flop. And I mean, hell, the internet is exploding in disgust over this like they did the emoji movie and that film made bank thanks to that free word of mouth of everyone reminding everyone that it existed.

Who even watches that? Are you a 12yo girl?

>Article has one line about how the info of a TTG movie was teased, the rest is news about other unrelated Teen Titans projects, future DC animated releases, and already known information.

10/10 article there.

And?

>Wally T - the gang meets their Only Fan, a kid who apparently used his Make-a-wish to have Raven and Starfire canonically lust for his boydick.
I like how they used this to shit on haters, again.

1? 0? I stopped giving a shit like a month after TTG first aired, and I've already forgotten what little of it I've seen.
The only exposure I ever have to TTG anymore is from people on Sup Forums flinging shit about it, and it all comes across as extremely petty.
At this point I point I want to avoid the show just because the writers come across as a bunch of childish drama queens.

What are some episodes where they shit on critics?

so CN cancelled adventure time season 10 and the movie for this?

>reverse image search
>0 results

A-user pls

thebootydoc.tumblr.com/post/163976231414/more-barely18titans-8of8-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8

Thank you user.

Not a TT fan but still want to die real bad

What will it be about?

IT'S OFF THE SCALE!! WE'VE GOT MRENTER UNDER MONITIORING

I swear to GOD, if its "What if the Teen Titans come to the real world?" I'll flip

That might be the only thing that stops me from seeing it. But they're doing things in 2D so I doubt it.

My guess is that is going to be like the MLP movie, tecnically better animated for a flash cartoon but pretty subpar for a theatrical film.
The other day I saw this youtube.com/watch?v=1Amk3FzLS5k in the movie theater and it looked like shit in the big screen. I think Flash cartoons have an uncanny valley where there is a point where more work actually makes the product look worse.

They shit on themselves more than anyone that ep

>Robin: So Wally, who do you like? THE TEEN TITANS GO! or... the teen titans..

>*Points at 2003 series*

>Robin: I knew it
>Cyborg: I don't blame him, animation wise alone there's no comparison

I'd watch a TTG film over suffering another second of that hipster trash

It's fitting they go the sponge Bob movies route

If you want to see what happens when a people try to make a feature animated movie with a flash bugget try watching legend quest.

You forget, TTG can change their animation style.

Always at the cost of the animation tho

And with the movie budget the thing I linked could be multiplied in quality.

There better be some Jinx fetish fuel or so help me god

How long till we see what it's about?

This is going to fail miserably. I guess they don't understand that no one would actually pay money to see this, they just don't mind if its on.

Rule 15 tho,sweaty

AHAHAHA HE SURE IS SEETHING BECAUSE HE MADE 7 VIDEOS INCLUDING ONE POSITIVE REVIE-wait

Not mad. Just disappointed that "Teen Titans Go!" got a movie and not the original "Teen Titans" show.

And? Why would that matter?

A Gumball movie would be much better

Show is popular enough to run nearly 24/7 on CN, so it'll probably succeed.

Though I dunno if the show runs so much because it's popular, or because it probably costs negative amounts to produce and air.

>theatrical

Why don't they just straight up make an opera piece for TTG?

TTGO is better than current Gumball so no. A TT movie is fine.

>It's an opera performer singing Waffle during 2 hours
Sound strangely funny

>original
I thought we already established that wasn't the original....

t. Assblasted 2003fag

>Sup Forums
You mean 2003 fans. Most of Sup Forums ignores, is indifferent, or surprisingly likes it. Only 2003 fans actively rage and whine about it.

?????????
How?

Nice history revision TTG writer

If the show wasn't popular, they'd just find something else to fill the air time with.