The ONE fetish you hate the most

the ONE fetish you hate the most
(or for those who hate equally the first fetish you dont like that you last came upon)

is now applied canonically to your number one waifu. and becomes a core trait of them from then on.

marriage because it was always dead. Also MIlFs since no one really wants post birthing vagina.

I hate BDSM or bondage.

It feels uncomfortable when villains or heroes do this.

I guess Kamala just shits everywhere now huh

Katara starts shitting and pissing everywhere in public?

Ladybug vore?

So getting pegged by Wonder Woman.
Tried once, felt raped afterwards.

Groupsex and Femdom for Korra? Honestly that sounds like it could be canon...
And no I don't like the show, she's just the most attractively designed character in a long time.

>She bends them to her leisure.

Fetish I hate the most, fuck I love those fetishes oops. I guess raceplay cuck. So Korra fucking black chicks and cucking Assami? Sounds pretty hot

If it makes you uncomfortable, it's probably your fetish.

Why is this the only time I've ever seen art of Felicia that makes her look cute?

>Not enjoying Felicia in general

while I won't shit on you, I disagree with your view.

this picture is just me being hyperbolic for fun.

You got some sexual problems.

Wow, fuck you mate.

I wish Felicia Hardy would shit and piss everywhere in extremely unrealistic amounts that don't account for her natural bodyweight at all.

Hmmm? why's that user?

>Felicia shits as she swings around the city. Giant shit nuggets and a flood of liquid shit falls from the sky. It once hit Jameson right in the head, spreading liquid brown gold down his head, into each individual hair of his mustache.

>Femdom for Korra

Holy Shit. That's hot.

>And no I don't like the show,
No one was asking faggot.

>NTR

Would that mean she keeps getting stolen by other guys, or would it mean her boyfriends keep getting stolen by other girls?

>feet
>Kitty Pryde
I guess she starts calling herself Shadowfoot, stops wearing shoes and kick people a lot.

Didn't even post your waifus...for shame anons.

I hate cuckshit/NTR and scat equally. NTR is the more common and the one I saw most recently, so I guess that's the one getting applied to Mera.

I have the same question, my dude. Does it mean she keeps cucking Aquaman, or does it mean Arthur cheats on her?