A FRIENDLY REMINDER

During the next week, you may begin to notice something different about press coverage of the Presidential election.

You may notice, for example, that reporters and commentators are becoming more critical of Hillary Clinton, even daring to cover her multitudes of illegal actions rather than ignoring them.

You may notice, to a certain extent, the opposite occurring for Donald Trump, where the press ceases to attempt to invent scandals and controversies to discredit him.

You may notice that polls begin to show a more even race, perhaps a few daring to portray Trump in the lead.

You need to understand the nature of this transformation. On its surface, it will appear that so-called journalists may have rediscovered their ethical roots, that they have decided to stop shilling and to play it straight.

The truth is basic human psychology. People want to be on the winning team. They want to feel as if they have accomplished something, won a great victory, regardless of their actual contributions to the effort, or even their previous attempts to block it.

But even more so, people are sycophants. And when it becomes clear that a position of great power is changing hands, the underlings will want to silently switch sides, in hope that they can curry their own favor with new regimes.

The truth is that the press, among legions of others who have for too long acted against you and your kind, want you to believe that they ever opposed you. They will now do what it takes to show you that they have changed, that they are on your side, that they have your best interests at heart in pursuit of their ethical mission. And they want you to forget what they have done.

But you're not going to forget, are you?

Never forget.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yu6tk1P2sHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

never forget

Never forget

It's already started.

Never forget.

Trump won't forget

Never forget.

me on the left

wtf i hate MSM now

I haven't forgotten the latter Bush years. I haven't forgotten that they refused to vet Obama. I haven't forgotten the 90's when they were already pushing for President Hillary. I will never forget these treasonous fucks.

sauce on pic?

The sword will be plunged deeply into the corrupt establishment swiftly, and with no remorse. All the way to the hilt. Their cries for forgiveness will not be answered.

>I-I-I'm on your side now, goyim! p-please!!!

Never forget OR forgive

FORGETTING WAS NEVER WITHIN MY ABILITY

>tfw I still win because moved to Canada

Someone please edit the guy having the midget fly into him be Bernie.

The globalists are all bailing on Hillary. Some of you may have noticed that several prominent "democratic" party individuals have started to distance themselves from Hillary. An example of this is Elizabeth Warren deleting all traces of being a Hillary supporter from her twitter. You're going to start noticing the pundits criticizing Hillary. This is not because they want to be on the winning team. The conspiracy is far more sinister than that.

The elites just want to mitigate their losses. The possibility that she will be locked up adds more uncertainty to their bank accounts than a Trump presidency ever would.

>we are anomalous
>we are region
>forgive and forget
>expecto patronum

Or perhaps they are afraid the day of the rope is coming soon when Trump is in office.

I can smell a turncoat from a mile away.

or they're flipping because they want to save face at the last minute and not look like they've been complicit and lying this whole time.

We will never forget.

Also nice tits.

NEVER FORGET

THE MSM IS BEHOLDEN TO ITS ADVERTISERS ONLY

THEY ARE NOT SELLING YOU PRODUCTS THROUGH ADS. THEY ARE SELLING YOUR EYEBALLS AS A PRODUCT TO THEIR ADVERTISERS

FUCK ALL THESE MSM HACKS I HOPE THE LOUDEST ONES FROM THIS ELECTION GET FUCKING FIRED AND HUNG

WE ARE ANONYMOOSE

WE DID IT FUR DE LULZ

WE ARE LEJUIN

EXCOPT UZ

Image is a bit of a stretch, even for pol standards.

Neither I nor my redpilled fiance will ever forget.

We will always remember what you did and what you stood for.

nothing new to anyone with a brain, so good thing you posted this on Sup Forums.

>Never forget.

This, don't ever let up on the media, continue pushing the envelope, let them know they are hated, and that they are traitors to democracy. Shame them, annoy them, scare them, journalists are the tax collectors of the 21st century.

Is it a week ago? Because that's when this would have been insightful. We've literally been talking about most for days.

(((They))) know we can not win the war with one small victory.
This is a story ages in the telling, they are going to cut their losses and wait a few years till our generation who has won freedom, faith, prosperity passes, our children shall war with their children, they are willing to wait, so are we.
Semper vigilans, gentlemen.

Make no mistake. Revenue from advertising is secondary to them. Primary goal is to advance globalist interests.

I've seen this exact fucking post before.
Fucking deja vu
IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

Americans want to be on the side with the best people, the best tits, believe me. These shrink wrap tits are winning, Americans love a winner, and they won't tolerate a loser.

This. These people are just useful idiots. Worthy of dealing with, of course, but I'm sure a lot of them aren't even cognizant of what they're doing.

This. They are getting paid millions by globalist interests, they do not even care about advertising anymore.

THIS
NICE pic related m8o

Dude it's probably just a repost.

Never forget.

>MFW it's making me think Trump is double reverse b8 and they wanted him all along

Never forget

sauce

But if Trump does not win, the whole right wing edifice comes crumbling down.

All they are doing is faking a close race/likely win for Trump to drive people to the polls for Shillary and to keep Trumptards complacent and at home.

>thinking you can vote out corruption

kike ties are too deep senpai

Reminder how nitpickey the fact checkers are on Trump

never forget

While Letting Clinton lie about National Security

THERE IS NO DANA, ONLY ZUUL.

I love you. NEVA FORGET.

Compare how they fact check Trump

They didn't need to vet Obama... he was a CIA spook.

To how they cover up for Clinton

that is retarded logic. "my guy is winning slightly, so I'll stay at home. he doesn't need my help"

Limbaugh has been saying the same thing for weeks. Have a bump. Good post.

I got some sauce on that pic if you catch my meaning

I think the recent "swing" in polls has more to do with media outlets getting called out and trying to save face. The results were always skewed in Hillary's favor, and only now the reopened email investigation has given the MSM shills an excuse to actually publish the truth without looking like complete turncoat hypocritical pieces of shit.

Someone archive please

"No evidence done deliberately"

OMG lol magic self-deleting emails

We will never forget. 2016 has been a shit show. Make sure they never recover their ratings.

>Once we get Saddam organized terror will be brought to its knees

please share

Sauce for the love of JESUS

bullshit. they are painting a picture to dems left leaning undecideds that will motivate them to vote for a higher turnout next week

they think we can forget? (we can't)

random millenial skank number 350,000

in all seriousness if you like that there's plenty of latex and other clear plastic BDSM pronz

You didn't catch his meaning

that's correct actually, she was laughing at the polygraph result. it indicated he was innocent and everyone knew he wasn't.

don't add noise to the signal.

ill spill my sauce on you if you dont give me his sauce

DON'T LET THEM SLITHER BACK INTO THE SHADOWS
>DON'T LET THEM SLITHER BACK INTO THE SHADOWS
KEEP A LIST
THEY MUST BE PUNISHED

What are you trying to imply ?
Sup Forums is a board of peace, there is no massslaughter of traitors n the work.

You probably want to go to ebaumsworld or reddit, they are the monster.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.
Kek'akbar.

Woah lets not get out of hand here.

I'm all for the day of the rope and all that but come on now

I really hope it's true.

Friday all the rats started jumping ship, right after that 3 minutes statement of Crooked saying she didn't know wtf was happening, and to just mind your own business.
I think her losing it live on TV told them all that she's not in control and there might not be a coverup this time.

All the MSM suddenly started covering it, whereas a day before, they would have buried it as just a legal technicality that doesn't affect hill in any way.

I know they are all useless cunts with no integrity.

I hope the changes mean that they're all trying to save their chances of a career during President Trumps term. I hope they are all shitting themselves and hoping to kiss enough ass to still have a seat in the press pool in the new white house.

My question however
Did they just see the change in the winds and try to move before it was too late, or was it JournoList style: Someone up top let it leak that she is being sacrificed to pacify the people or take the blame for more important groups, and they are all to create a narrative of an independent clinton that acted solely on her own, in her own interests.

TL;DR:
Did everyone vote to throw her overboard to save their ship, or are they trying to climb onto the one that's not sinking?

Someone make a list with all their names so someone can mail each of them a toy frog and a note that says "kek will not forget"

using bleach bit and acid washing (a very expensive process, btw) isn't evidence of deliberate intent?

can't believe I ever took "fact" checkers seriously. this election has pulled the curtain back on the deception of the media.

The Jewish media needn't bother with such tricks. We won't forget.

>this is basic human psychology. people want to be on the winning team
Can confirm, the CBC pulls this every election and shills for any party that goes up in the polls, then turns on them when they go down.

did someone put the cuck hair on this, i cant tell. Am i laughing for no reason?

WE'RE ComING for YOU GlobAListS

WeRE BreaKing THe COnDItionING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought Brett Baier was based.

The hypocrisy in this one is so blantant this is some good shit for redpilling normies.

She looks like this half German half Turk girl I knew in Germany my dick is so hard.

Nice post
never forget

Who is this I saw a pic of him earlier?

Don't forget the CTR either. I won't.

Laughing while talking about an accused rapist that you got off is in ill taste. Regardless of whether the accused rapist was guilty or not.

These fucking pieces of shit.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Protip: They aren't

Nice blog post faggot.

turncoats used to get shot in sight.

This here, when he's done with her, he'll turn to ((them)) but this time with the power of presidency at his disposal

I will never forget nor forgive

Don't worry their time is still coming. Once Trump has officially won we can focus on finding all of the rats and removing them.

Never forget, and I hope Trump doesn't either.
Rev up those ovens.

You just reminded me of a song I was really into back in my edgy years.
Pretty relevant right now. Give it a listen

youtube.com/watch?v=Yu6tk1P2sHM

never forgetti sycophant media's spaghetti

I don't know if the order came from high up. According to Ben Shapiro, low-level agents knew about the emails on Weiner's computer until Thursday when they told Comey about them. Then Comey in order to not face accusations and possible criminal charges had to disclose them to congress the next day.

Styx says this is Comey's way of saving the United States from an incredibly corrupt politician.

Either way, I'm fairly optimistic about a Trump presidency happening now.